PDA

View Full Version : Graydon Proline

Z400/400ex
07-01-2004, 06:30 AM
Does anyone know if Graydon Proline is still in business? There phones are disconnected and I have an order in with them?? :confused:

Pappy
07-01-2004, 06:52 AM
last i heard they were on the verge of disappearing:(

Quadzilla
07-01-2004, 07:13 AM
FYI - Two friends of mine have pipes (full systems) on their Z400's. One has a CT and the other has a Graydon. Guess what??? They are the SAME EXACT system aside from the badge that's on them. The guy with the Graydon even bought a new end cap and spark arrestor from CT to convert it from a full race to a spark arrested system. I would assume if their systems are the same for a Z400 they are prob doing the same thing for the 400EX, etc ,etc. Hope that help you in your search for pipes or pipe parts, etc if that is what you are looking for...

Pappy
07-01-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Quadzilla
Hope that help you in your search for pipes or pipe parts, etc if that is what you are looking for...

he is trying to find out if Graydon stuck his order in the trash, then shut thier doors forever....leaving him broke without his parts:p

but thanks for the info:cool:

Quadzilla
07-01-2004, 07:47 AM
I noticed that after I typed my long-winded note. Oh well..... :D ;) Hope he gets it straightened out. I would go to their website (assuming they have one) and email them. He could also call the local government and found out who the businesses registered owner is and bug him at home. That's the kind of stuff I would do if they had my money. I've done this kind of stuff when people on Ebay have had my money and been un-resposive after a long period of time. I tack them down, call them at home, hell call their relatives and tell them how their son, grandson, nephew has ripped me off. This stuff has worked for me! :-)