PDA

View Full Version : my melodic hardcore band (LIHC)

Greg Z
07-01-2004, 12:29 AM
http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/6555/

i know the quality is bad but you can still hear it pretty well

you can hear what we use to sound like with sever my heart away and the new us (vox wise) :D

xSp33dx
07-01-2004, 03:24 PM
You guys sound pretty good and you'd probably sound better if the quality wasnt horrible lol. I have a hardcore band here in Mass. that i play the drums for but none of our stuff is on the web. Good Luck with your shows.

btw what instrument do you play? or do you sing?

:cool:

Greg Z
07-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by xSp33dx
You guys sound pretty good and you'd probably sound better if the quality wasnt horrible lol. I have a hardcore band here in Mass. that i play the drums for but none of our stuff is on the web. Good Luck with your shows.

btw what instrument do you play? or do you sing?

:cool: I play bass

but in this band I am lead singer

Atreyu
07-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Nice! Finally someone with some musical taste. I liked sever my heart away. Keep up the good work!

Greg Z
07-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Nice! Finally someone with some musical taste. I liked sever my heart away. Keep up the good work! thanks

that was the old sever my heart away vocally

the vocals were changed and is much much better

thanks for the compliment atreyu

Ralph
07-01-2004, 06:39 PM
what would u die for is your band? i think i have heard my friends mention that before. Their band is Arcadius, maybe youve heard of them.

Greg Z
07-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
what would u die for is your band? i think i have heard my friends mention that before. Their band is Arcadius, maybe youve heard of them. yep thats my band.. Arcadius sounds familiar not sure

Ralph
07-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
yep thats my band.. Arcadius sounds familiar not sure

they used to be arcadius vs. chupacabra but shortened it to arcadius