PDA

View Full Version : What About The ride at the LBL April 5-7 2002??

frogburner
03-27-2002, 05:57 PM
Hey,,
I just got back from vacation, and was wondering if the ride at the LBL in Kentucky was still going on thru April 5-7?? If so be sure and keep me updated on here or thru E-mail, i have some guys who should be going and will be looking forward to it.

frogburner@hotmail.com

Thanks
Darin:huh

Striker49
03-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Yep, its still on. Im gonna keep everybody up-to-date on the weather next week if Im home. Supposed to be in the upper 60s from today til Monday so hopfully itll stay that way another week for da ride. Ill try to remember to email ya to keep ya posted.
Lata. :blah

frogburner
03-27-2002, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the update... I think the weather will be great... I think we are going to stay in the Hotels down the road though, it would be roughly $30 a night for two people to stay in one roon and heck, theres a T.V.

Striker49
03-27-2002, 06:50 PM
Ill be comin home at night b/c I only live a little under an hour away. Im not sure when we will finish ridin. Prolly when it starts gettin dark. :blah

Moto92
03-28-2002, 12:11 AM
Ill still be there Sunday morning with my friend and his 2002 raptor....loser :blah
Just pray it doesnt rain anymore and we might have a good weekend.

Striker49
03-28-2002, 11:25 AM
Yeah, Ill watch the weather but it wont be for sure til like 2-3 days b4 the ride b/c our forcasters (channel 6, i think you can pic it up fear) suck in predictin anything over 3 days.
Even if it does rain a little it dries out pretty fast and the only muddy spots would be in the lower trails. If it rains while were ridin and it isnt cold.....its gonna be bad *** b/c if some of the main trails get wet they get slick, kinda like ice :blah I could see it now.....bout 20-30 quads goin down the trail slidin sideways and mud flyin, roost goin everywhere. lol :blah
Ill keep you guys up to date though.

LilGuyOn400ex
04-02-2002, 05:01 AM
I sure hope everyone is still going. I've taken vacation so my son can meet everyone from here. We're driving down from Chicago. Be there Friday afternoon, so if anyone wants to go ride early, we'll be the ones with the 4 door 4x4 White GMC with a black enclosed trailer.
Just go done looking at the weather. Suppose to be SUNNY AND 65* All's I have to say is HOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!
See everyone one there!!!!!!
Be careful getting there, no need to hurry. Do the speeding at LBL not on the Highways. No need to ruin the trip right out of the box getting a ticket.

froggieboi
04-02-2002, 05:31 AM
i really wish i was still going down on friday. maybe i can still work it out. i doubt it though. where is everyone staying? i am bringing the tent down.

Striker49
04-02-2002, 08:15 AM
So far the weather looks good, ill keep everybody updated as the weekend draws closer.

Im stayin here at my house since I only live bout 45 mins away but Rico is stayin at Wranglers campground, in one of da cabins, thats bout 5-10 mins from TB. I think there are some that are campin at TB, maybe I can call em and get a group discount :blah

Weather looks good Rico, so get rdy. O yeah, if my friend is still comin he wants to race da big 416. :blah He knows more bout quads than I do and races MX but for some stupid reason he thinks he can beat ya with just his Holeshots, shaved fenders, and WB R-series. Smoke him so I can laught at him at school. HAHA. Anyways I washed my quad 2 nights ago and its the cleanest its been since ive had it, even got tire shine on da Razrs.

Well, looks like I gotta go clean TP outta da year with da Recon b/c some stupid elementary kids appearently thought they were cool doin it when no-body was home. Its a joke....didnt even get close to the house, its like half the yard closest to the road.....well anyways
Hope yo see you peeps there, sorry for ramblin. :blah

04-02-2002, 08:53 AM
I still plan on showin up friday night,,,gettin excited.

Yeah striker,,tell your buddy to bring his fo hundred,,I think the 416 will have the upper hand though..:D

Striker49
04-02-2002, 09:00 AM
HAHA, I cant wait. Gotcha new plastic yet?
Im gonna LMAO when he get his butt kicked by ya. I think hes still comin be he might back out on me, we will see.
Heres a pic he sent me couple months ago of his 400, it has shaved fenders now b/c he cracked it somehow and holeshot rears.

Moto92
04-02-2002, 11:56 PM
If the weather is like it was this past sunday we're in for a good time boys! Im ready for some ride'n
Ive got a new set of Razrs on red labels on the way just for sunday. I also got a pro design kill switch. If I cant figure out how to hook it up maybe you could give me a hand sunday morning Rico :D Sense you have one too