06-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Sorry, I just had to add this one too! LOL:blah:

toby400ex
07-05-2004, 08:42 PM
The list never ends man.:blah:

bradley300
07-08-2004, 10:09 AM
loctite everything

change the oil every other race, jack the quad up and check all the wheel hubs and tighten them if needed. ince there tight, if the wheel still wiggles, you'll need wheel bearings in the front, or if its the rear, your hubs might be worn, so replace them.
check all of your skidplate bolts, brake pads.

thatsa good start, i know i'm missing alot

IL400EX
07-19-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
loctite everything

change the oil every other race, jack the quad up and check all the wheel hubs and tighten them if needed. ince there tight, if the wheel still wiggles, you'll need wheel bearings in the front, or if its the rear, your hubs might be worn, so replace them.
check all of your skidplate bolts, brake pads.

thatsa good start, i know i'm missing alot

I'll have to agree to tighten and retighten. I almost quit a race one day to pick up parts along the track, I mean in a matter of 2 laps I either dodged or ran over. A Front Bumper, A Swing Arm Skid plate, A Frame Skid Plate, A Silencer and I don't remember what else.

bradley300
07-19-2004, 11:49 PM
just got bnack from the hatfield trip, geuss i really needto start following my own advise.

also, use the right kind of loctie, the red is for things like motor mounts and bumpers that you dont take on and off, use blue on stuff like calipers, oil drain bolt. the red locks quick and its a pain in the *** to get stuff back off some times.

Freestylemxr
07-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by IL400EX
I'll have to agree to tighten and retighten.

That's they key, and also make sure everything is lubricated and greased well, also make sure you always clean it as good as posible, dirt in the engine or mud on ur chain never helps.

exrider360
07-20-2004, 04:59 PM
eveyrthing theyt siad is all good i need to start doijng that to mine is there and way i cant put grease fitting on my 300ex a arms my a arm bushing ar shot so i wanted to know if it could be done