PDA

View Full Version : once again

dreth
06-30-2004, 05:28 PM
im posting this every wher for a reason. not everyone reads all sections of this site so to insure more people see it im putting it all over to help my town get an atv park.

aug 3 in ft pierce florida will be a meeting for a new park. show up to support cause

theTman
06-30-2004, 05:29 PM
:grr: if only i were a mod i woulda had ur *** outta here 15 min ago....

IN
WHERE
TO
RIDE
DAMNIT

Bill Fuller
06-30-2004, 05:30 PM
You forgot............................................ ..............................................BAN HIM:devil:

theTman
06-30-2004, 05:31 PM
woops

BAN HIIIIIIIIIIIM:D

trick450r
06-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Ban that postjackingmudda***a!!!! common guy400 step in here and make our usless comments in this mans thread mean somthing!!!:blah: :p

sparky450AR
06-30-2004, 10:51 PM
:huh does this post bother you guys that much??

If i wanted a riding area to open up near me, i would be pretty anal about it also. We dont have much around here.

theTman
07-01-2004, 08:42 AM
well.... he posts this in every single forum.... it is annoying acually

CdaleXtreme
07-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Just a guy trying to get a riding park in his area. I know there are slow computers out there, but does on extra thread take up that much more precious RAM??? :rolleyes:

WOracing
07-01-2004, 09:04 AM
when i first read this and everyone was saying ban him i was pretty lost...

Syrus
07-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Maybe if a mod would do his job and possibly make his thread a sticky in "Where to ride" section he wouldnt be spamming this info everywhere. Your getting mad because hes posting a thread in every section.. settle down, he trying to get a park for atv's. You might be riding in that park someday.

jeepnrocks
07-01-2004, 12:59 PM
geez cry me a river, ban this guy... and maybe someday when one of you whiners moves to florida and needs desparately a place to ride this guy will be in charge of the park he is so adamantly trying to get support for he can throw you out and ban you... then you can sell your quad and get a mountain bike. jesus grow up people. You know everyone cries about ooh boo hoo there is nowhere to ride blah blah blah. at least this guy is trying to do something to help the sport. the time he took to post that message in every forum and probably on other sites as well is probably 10 times more effort than 80 percent of you put into getting or keeping riding areas open. 1st post and i can see i probably aint gonna like these boards.

Pappy
07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
Maybe if a mod would do his job and possibly make his thread a sticky in "Where to ride" section he wouldnt be spamming this info everywhere. .

he actually posted faster then one of us could delete or move them. as far as doing our job.....ill make sure to turn on my button so dont you slip up ya hear;)