PDA

View Full Version : Ct Racing

jetmec2k
06-30-2004, 11:46 AM
IS THE CT RACING SLIP ON PIPE A GOOD CHOICE FOR A STOCK 400EX (UNI FILTER,K&N FILTER BOX LID, CT RACING PROVIDED JET KIT) AND I PLAN ON HAVING CT RACING DO MY PORTING AND MACHINING WORK AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THEIR RELIABILITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP....OR ANY BRANDS YOU ALL COULD ADVISE ME ABOUT WOULD BE GOOD...............THANKS

TC426EX
06-30-2004, 04:54 PM
The CT is a great slip on but you need to check with them to see if they still make it or not... I thougt they only made full exhausts now but I could be wrong... Allen knowles does good work, you should be very pleased with it. The only thing I would advise is that if you do get it, request one with a turn down endcap... I HATE the damn disc system and I think that is what it will come with if you dont specify... Just my personal preference, if you need a spark arrestor then get the discs...

quadmx7
06-30-2004, 05:44 PM
unless they quit making slip-on in the past couple months they still make them cuz they sent me a replacement for mine before i got my 426 but im not sure. yeah allen knows what hes doing and is a good guy to deal with. my cosuin has had ct's hi-output kit since 1999 or 2000 and has had no trouble out of it. its runs strong too. but their slip-on produces nice gains if they still make it, i liked mine alot.

northeast400
06-30-2004, 06:56 PM
what type and size does CT use with there pipes?