PDA

View Full Version : has your quad been stolen??

440national
06-30-2004, 11:30 AM
This is some bull sh*t, one day i left my warrior at one of my friends house right up the road because i didnt have enough gas to get home so i left it ther, well the next day i came back and it wont there so i made the police report and everything..well waited and waited didnt hear NOTHING about it, then about 7 months later one of my friends called me and said he seen it somewhere not to far from my house so me and my stepdaddy went up there to see if it was mine, and right when i walked in the shed i knew it was mine just from the little dent in the bumper, well any way i told the guy it wont mine because i kinda kno him he will shoot somebody, so we pulled out the driveway and was sittin watchin his house and we called the police and they told us we had to go to the police department, so i went there and it was about 11:30pm, and thenwhen we got up there they didnt even have the serial # on the report so i had to wait till the next mornin go to the place i got the warrior (brewercycles) and get the serial # then go back to he police department, get them, then go to the guys house it was at, well they pulled the shed up and it wont there, he moved it. so i didnt get it back.... well just yesterday i heard that when i went back to get it and it wont there he put it in his brothers shed that lives right beside him, and now its been about 9 months and i aint heard nothin else from it......anyone got anything worse that happen to them?

ny300exrider
06-30-2004, 01:47 PM
thats gotta suck but your english class must suck worse

Pappy
06-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by 440national
i didnt have enough gas to get home so i left it ther, well the next day i came back and it wont there

right about there is where i would hand you a big ol' case of the dumbazz:huh

SSracingNY
06-30-2004, 06:47 PM
yea few yrs ago we bought a new Sportsman 500 H.O. Man i loved that thing. I put about 70 miles on it and my dad put about 30 on it. we got it mid way thru the summer and usually left it at our cabin. it was in a steel building w/ a steel door that swung out so you couldnt "break in." We had put steel plates over the dead bolt and door latch. (yes this isnt the 1st time). anywho, we left on a wendsday but returning on friday. Well we were going to bring it home that weekend. Our friends went up friday morning to get things all warmed up since it was winter. Well we got a phone call around 12 and they said that his sled was gone, the quad was gone and his wifes sled was stuck in a snow bank next to the garage. we assumed they needed to get her sled outta the way so they jumped it off the bank. lil crack in the hood. repaired. but yea our friends brand new ZR800 w/ 80 miles on it and our sportsman were gone. along w/ spark plug, oil, extra belts etc. man i was so pissed. then the cops come and took a report and didnt hear anything from them for like 3 weeks so we called up and asked how it was comming and they said they didnt want to get into it b/c it could happen to them. OMG my dad was furious. yea im pretty mad too though. i miss that thing so much. and the sled. I didnt get to ride it yet. i dont even think i sat on it. but this past yr we sold the place and bought a 40ft enclosed toy hauler:D

300exPat
06-30-2004, 08:21 PM
too bad you didnt have a spare key to take it.. even if i didnt i would have loaded into my dads truck while the guy wasnt watching, i mean it is yours

if somone stole my baby id kill em!!:grr:

Greg Z
07-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
thats gotta suck but your english class must suck worse :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: LMAO

Fast250EX
07-05-2004, 02:53 PM
I'm with 300EXpat. Someone can steal everything out of my room, pretty much clear the whole place out and I wouldn't care. But, if they even get near my EX, the sons of b*tches are gonna leave the property with broken spirits and gunshot wounds. I will not take that sh*t.:mad:

z-4debt
07-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Yea talkin about ur 250ex and 300ex try having ur pimped out 250r with so much into it stolen by a drug addicted uncle with no way of getting any compensation or proof. I mean ur bike getas stolen ur pissed but thsi oen hurt me especially

Honda400exrox
07-29-2004, 06:52 AM
At my house we have alarms every where so if sum1 tries to get into the shed were all out there with shotguns be4 then can get our bikes:grr: and when i get a 400ex were getting a bigger gun:p

250rmike
07-29-2004, 06:58 PM
unless they cut the power i have had 2 wheelers stolen out of my yard not mine but a friends and i can tell you they had a hell of a time getting them out cause neither ran and one had 4 flat tires. my dad wanted them out of the yard and was threating to put them by the street so my one friend we had living with us at the time decided to put them out there i thought man thats f'ed up so i started pushing em back but got tired so i left em halfway through my yard. anyway one bike got recovered cause a friend saw it at a local shop and they boy got new plastic a whole new engine and some other stuff but his other bike never got recovered. they had the guys name but the dumb *** cops called the guy and left a message saying that they had to talk to him