PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Boone GNC roll call

roostin_dale
06-30-2004, 10:42 AM
Who's goin? I'm loadin up tonight and leavin tomorrow for this 9 hour trip....should be fun.

Youth Production #49...

spincr4hire
06-30-2004, 10:43 AM
going down Sunday morning to watch...

Admin
06-30-2004, 11:09 AM
OK, I need a photographer volunteer? If you are interested in helping out the site with race coverage of the event, contact me before you leave and I will hook you up with some goodies and discounts.

quadchick3
06-30-2004, 11:28 AM
looks like we're gonna have a nice weather permitting weekend lol

ill be there Womens B/C #3 Red 426ex.
Red 'Dantonio Nat'l MX quad Racing' trailor.

come look me up. we're stayin at the ramada.

Dont forget theres a free concert & Fireworks show at the track on saturday night dont miss it.

see ya there!

roostin_dale
06-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by quadchick3

come look me up. we're stayin at the ramada.

ahh..thats no fun, lol...were camping at the track, the money you spend on a hotel could buy alot of parts..:)

quadchick3
06-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
ahh..thats no fun, lol...were camping at the track, the money you spend on a hotel could buy alot of parts..:)

gotta love being a teenager with parents who pay for hotel, food, and entry fees :p :p plus hotels mean pools :D lol

cdalejef
06-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by quadchick3
gotta love being a teenager with parents who pay for hotel, food, and entry fees :p :p plus hotels mean pools :D lol What room number? :devil:

roostin_dale
06-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
What room number? :devil:

lmao!

Dad pays for the gas down there and back...thats it...:(

06-30-2004, 01:52 PM
Bring your full front fenders and mudder tires. They callin for T-storms and rain all weekend...:eek2: :eek2:

cdalejef
06-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Bring your full front fenders and mudder tires. They callin for T-storms and rain all weekend...:eek2: :eek2: Sounds like my kind of MX race! :macho

Pappy
06-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Sounds like my kind of MX race! :macho

hell yeah!

cdalejef
06-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
hell yeah! Yokley? :confused:

Pappy
06-30-2004, 02:07 PM
hahaha no but ive heard rumors:o

matt400ex
06-30-2004, 04:24 PM
I've never been to a National event; and seeing as this one is close (3hrs), I want to make it to Daniel Boone. Anyone know what time the racing starts? The Sunday races will have the Pro class main right? Anyone have an address so I can Map Quest some directions?

EXriders Admin,
Do you have an extra camera? My digital camera doesn't hold very many hi definition pics, but I'm bringing it anyways. :)

Matt
mattYFZ450@hotmail.com

cdalejef
06-30-2004, 05:44 PM
anyone know the website for GNC with all the info?

walker054
06-30-2004, 06:06 PM
www.atvaonline.com or www.atvnationals.com

matt400ex
06-30-2004, 06:33 PM
WOW, thanks! That answer's all my questions. :) I can't wait for Sunday now. It'll be nice to see the guys that I'm only use to seeing in pictures, out there doing what I dream about. lol

r450rr
07-03-2004, 12:38 AM
hey does anyone know if the pros practice on sat? like in the evening after the other races before the fireworks.... my point is are the pros going to be there on the 3rd... thanks

KYmxracer52
07-03-2004, 12:06 PM
yes Pros practice on Saturday too. Also run their Qualifiers.

cdalejef
07-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Me, Rowlrag and WOOLIN will be there taking pics for exriders.

Admin
07-03-2004, 07:59 PM

Thanks Guys!

brian-250
07-03-2004, 08:07 PM

Translation- coverage wont be worth chit!:devil: :devil: :blah:

spincr4hire
07-04-2004, 03:54 PM
Gust won both...

spincr4hire
07-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Gust...

roostin_dale
07-04-2004, 10:54 PM
that kymco race was hilarious...the pros beat the hell outta them!

Track was sweet, I liked it except for the 6-pack....I was to scared to jump it:o

cdalejef
07-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
that kymco race was hilarious...the pros beat the hell outta them!

Track was sweet, I liked it except for the 6-pack....I was to scared to jump it:o roostin....I saw to Dales there. Which one was you?

RemNS
07-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Hey Guys,
Many many pics and video coming soon! Just got home and hooked the computer up for conversion! Getting some sleep after the 9hour drive and then I'll be back with 50 or so pics and some video towards nightfall!
Race Update:

1st moto

Farr-Gust-Jones- then Cain-Wimmer-Little-Pat Brown 6th or 7th???

Jones rocketed off the start and put a big lead on Farr and Gust. There was a big wreck as a few riders could not get their quads to turn in the mud and went through the banners and flipped. Collected Byrd-Ellis-Natalie-Starrett-Goodman and a few others. Jones had a big lead the whole moto until he caught up with lapped riders. Farr held off Gust throughout the moto although Gust crept up on him and then dropped back towards the middle then caught back up to Farr. While the second place battle went on, Jones got a little impatient with the Lapped riders as they were not letting him pass and he high sided it trying to rail around a turn. Happened with 2 laps to go! Farr got around as well as Gust. Jones caught back up to Gust on the last lap but could not make a pass!

FYI Moto#1: Pat Brown had a deep mid pack start but finished in the top 7 after making several passes and having a great looking moto for his first PRO Moto. Looks like he and Wimmer are going to be the Gust and Farr of the near future!

2nd Moto

Gust-Wimmer-Natalie-Farr-Byrd
Gust pulled the holeshot and never looked back! Wimmer-Jones-Farr-Natalie followed. Wimmer looked great again and I thought we might see another High Point pass for the win but the Kentucky heat kept a steady pace for Wimmer. Jones passed into 3rd on the second lap and Farr said he seen this hapen and knew he would not make it too much farther but Jones looked like he would chase everyone down until he Snapped his subframe in half and had the whole back half of his quad sitting on his rear tires. IF ANYONE KNOWS THE VODOO LADY WHO PUT THE CURSE ON JONES THIS YEAR PLEASE SEE IF SHE CAN CALL THE CURSE OFF! Natalie set up Farr in the corner going up to the table of two, lap after lap and then made it stick with a rail of the outside berm and some good hook up around the turn on the 5th lap. Gust and Wimmer were way ahead so Natalie settled for third. Farr knew where he had to finish so Joe Byrd caight up to Farr near the end but Farr just kept where he needed to be for the podium.

FYI 2nd Moto: Pat brown had another top 10 ride! Not sure on the final results because of first moto mud covering numbers but I think he finished either 5th or sixth overall! GREAT RUN PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI Season: Gust finished up the championship bid at London and had the whole crew on the podium for the celebration. The president of Yoshimura was also on hand to experience the championship winning! In great fashion, Gust had his parents up there and gave mom the mic for a few words! It's been since 1999 since Doug won a championship excluding the split championship of Pro Production Last Year! Also great for the Independance day celebration Gust rode a Whole Lap with the #1 Plates on his quad and the American Flag flying in his hands! Great to see the celebration and the championship to a great group! Look out for the Yellow in the future!

Kymco Race put 10 Pro's on the 250 automatic based quads and Kymco let them do some testing and external mods on them. The race was great to see and great PR for KYMCO. Matt white had the lead for the first lap but Crazy man Natalie doubled on the step up to pass into the lead. White later broke a chain to a DNF. Gil Attix and Don Leiserling took 2nd and 3rd. Natalie threw in some frestylin coming to the finish which made great coverage. The guys loved the quads and all the fun on those things! THANKS KYMCO! Oohh, did I mention a $5,000 purse for this race! Natalie $3,000 as the winner which gave him a smile after the first moto mishap he had!

Getting some sleep now so check back later tonight for pics and vids!

Peace Out!

Rick Frisco
Rem-N-S Productions

roostin_dale
07-05-2004, 10:53 AM
roostin....I saw to Dales there. Which one was you?

I wasn't on the dale. I had my 250x in the youth production class. I have no idea what happend but i didn't do too hott!

nick23
07-05-2004, 03:38 PM
i ended up 6th overall in 4-stroke b....still holding 3rd in points though....i qualified 3rd but in the main i came 15th out of the hole and passed my way up to the sixth spot and finished 6th overall....not a very good weekend...i like top 5 finished a lil better