PDA

View Full Version : Whose Got a Pro Circuit Silencer?

coryatver
08-28-2001, 09:51 AM
I have been looking around for a pipe and I want to get the Pro Circuit silencer from Marcums. I was wondering what set up is the best to run with this? And how do you like the pipe and have you had any problems? Thanks.

08-28-2001, 10:01 AM
I run a 155 main, (soon to be 160), with a UNI filter. I leave airbox lid on unless I'm up in higher elevation. I stand strongly behind my T-4 it has pulled a comparable 400EX with the E-series complete system many times. Good Choice, sounds mean to.

Changing to 160 main just because I'm doing a few more minor mods soon.

08-28-2001, 10:09 AM
I got the T-4 slip-on with 4"x8" hole in airbox lid, 165 keihin main,
14t sprocket and this 400 rips bottom to top and sounds awesome.
John

inacoma91
08-28-2001, 10:23 AM
I have had mine for a month now. I run the Dyno jet kit in it and running the Stage 2 set up. I have a hole cut out the size of the filter then 3 -1" holes after the big one. I run the 170 main jet that came with the kit. It pulls real good from mid to top. It gave noticable gains on the bottom but nothing like it did in the mid range. I would highly recommend this slip on to anyone. Plus its a great price compared to the others.

Andrew

400ex Magnum
08-28-2001, 12:01 PM
I put the T-4 on about two weeks ago and upped the main jet to a 155. I have no airbox mods. The bottom end is still not where I want it yet, but the mid and top range are awesome. The T-4 also has a good sound to it. I have had no problems with the pipe. It is fairly light and well constructed. I checked my plug the other day and it is running a touch rich. I have some uni filter vents ordered. I plan on putting 2 in at a time until the rich condition goes away. Hopefully this will help the low end throttle response some.

08-28-2001, 06:39 PM
Hey magnum,
When you increase your air you should notice an increase in bottom. Also, if you haven't already and are not concerned with a little loss in top speed, drop to a 14t front sprocket. Mine almost spins my back tires
like my atc250r with my set-up.
John