PDA

View Full Version : ripinryan

STEVEDU2
06-29-2004, 05:13 PM
ripinryan bought a frame and subframe from me along with some other stuff.we had emailed back and forth numerious times and set everything up.he wanted to do a cod because he said he had been screwed over before.so i agread on the cod.he had told me to send it out on that thusday he had the money order already,so i did.i paid for shipping up front out of my pocket so he only needed to get one money order instead of two ($124.00 for shipping and cod charge.)so ups has been to his house three differnt times,the first time know one was home(he told me his mom would be home to pay because she had lost her job), the second time ups was there they said they didnt have the money for it,so the ups driver goes back for the third time and know one was home.so now i dont know where my parts are at,and im out $124.00 plus all my time boxing all this stuff up,which wasnt easy seeing how it was a frame and a gang of other parts.so i emailed him back but havent heard anything yet.so i would not sell or buy anything from this guy.i will let you know if i here from him.i gave him 24hrs or i am taking all the emails that he sent me saying that the cod was his idea and everything else i have and including the invoice from ups for the three times they were there and going to my attorneys office and suing him for everything i can.he told me he wanted to do the cod because he had been screwed over before and now hes doing it this is bull.so mr. ripinryan if you read this you better be getting a hold of me some how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

mikeboone
06-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Check the UPS tracking #. It is most likely in transit back to your house. You will NOT recover any part of COD or Shipping charges you paid UPS however:(

I tried a COD once and it had the same results you have. I wont ship COD to anyone in future. Hope you get ya cash back; it sounds like you are gonna have to get his attention:D

Post his address and name so we wont be lulled by him with another s/n.

STEVEDU2
07-03-2004, 09:30 AM
well he finally got back to me.he says hes going to send the money for the shipping,and he still wants the parts and is going to send the money for that as well.he said there was a death in the family,and ups is the ones that screwed everything up.so i will let you know when i recieve the money.
thanks to everyone that helped me out on this.

01_300ex
10-28-2004, 01:11 PM
I doubt you will get your money back. He still owes me $150 for a swingarm and lock nut, and its been 6 months. He will not email me back.