PDA

View Full Version : my honda shop is p*s*ing me off

tator
06-29-2004, 04:57 PM
I had a striped nut in my crake case so I caller the yamaha/honda shop and they said to bring it in and they will tap and die it so me my brother whent into the shop and they said we can't do it you have to take the engine out and it be done for a day or so I said I just called you and you said you could do it then they were like we had a parts guy in hear so he didn't know anything.I was pi** ed off I whanted to go get my 30 od 6 and take care of bissnes.how are your shops??????????????????//:grr: :grr:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Atreyu
06-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Just learn how to tap it yourself. It's not too hard.

TC426EX
06-29-2004, 06:11 PM
**** dealerships man... They all suck, charge 60 an hour for labor, and have all their heads up their asses... Do the work yourself and learn to NEVER deal with a dealership. I never deal with them at all, but have friends who bought extended warranties on their Z400/KFX400's and get put through the gauntlet every time. Maybe its just because they bought PILE OF CRAP quads, (which the Z and KFX CERTAINLY are...)but I would never got through a dealership...

Guy400
06-29-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by tator
I had a striped nut in my crake case so I caller the yamaha/honda shop and they said to bring it in and they will tap and die it so me my brother whent into the shop and they said we can't do it you have to take the engine out and it be done for a day or so I said I just called you and you said you could do it then they were like we had a parts guy in hear so he didn't know anything.I was pi** ed off I whanted to go get my 30 od 6 and take care of bissnes.how are your shops??????????????????//:grr: :grr:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: : :huh

http://www.m-w.com/

:huh

F-16Guy
06-29-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

http://www.m-w.com/

Eye do'nt git ti.:confused:

wvspeedfreak
06-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by tator
I had a striped nut in my crake case so I caller the yamaha/honda shop and they said to bring it in and they will tap and die it so me my brother whent into the shop and they said we can't do it you have to take the engine out and it be done for a day or so I said I just called you and you said you could do it then they were like we had a parts guy in hear so he didn't know anything.I was pi** ed off I whanted to go get my 30 od 6 and take care of bissnes.how are your shops??????????????????//:grr: :grr:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

That is one heck of a long sentence:huh

400ex28
06-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
That is one heck of a long sentence:huh

:huh :huh :huh

jlm996s
06-29-2004, 08:45 PM
My Honda dealership gives great deals on quads, but their parts department is horrible. It took them over a month to get a helmet in. I get all my parts through the Yamaha shop now.

roostin_dale
06-29-2004, 09:00 PM
I don't trust dealers working on my quads...

Fuchs105
06-29-2004, 09:04 PM
in my local honda shop (Sharon Cycle Sales) the owner bob always smokes stogies and tells you how everything there won the shootout..."eheheheh, this here chain lube won the shootout." i laugh my ***** off evertime im there. the place smells like tires and smoke! lol

FreekShow
06-30-2004, 07:31 AM
LOL. DaT Der Brake Light is Proven Da Best In Dat Der Shootout.:D

06-30-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I don't trust dealers working on my quads...

yes i agree id rather have me who knows my quad than sum1 who doesnt know try to guess whats wrong

Dan_Guetter
06-30-2004, 12:03 PM
i used to work for a yamaha, polaris, suzuki shop...and yes we sucked....:o

I hate dealerships, everything about them makes me wanna hurl

hondarider2006
06-30-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
**** dealerships man... They all suck, charge 60 an hour for labor, and have all their heads up their asses...

****....I wish my stealership was $60 an hour. I believe its around $75 right now...thats more than a semi-truck shop charges:o

Chanman420q
06-30-2004, 05:15 PM
my dealer has my quad right now and has been BSing me for the last 2 weeks, oh 1 more day we'll have her done... well we had to do this now.. yea call back at 430, called at 430, ah naw he left. WTF :mad:

sportraxrider10
06-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Fuchs105
in my local honda shop (Sharon Cycle Sales) the owner bob always smokes stogies and tells you how everything there won the shootout..."eheheheh, this here chain lube won the shootout." i laugh my ***** off evertime im there. the place smells like tires and smoke! lol

his prices are so high too. when my mom and dad were looking for my 300ex back in 2000, they charged alot more than what golands in warren charged, his parts are all over priced.