PDA

View Full Version : Who all races GNCC in here?

indygncc
03-27-2002, 12:37 PM
Just curious to see how many EX-riders race GNCC. I saw a few EX Riders.com stickers @Steel Creek (North Carolina) If so what class?

Wingnut
03-27-2002, 02:09 PM
Some of those stickers may have been on angelon400ex's 4-wheeler or truck. I don't have any stickers, so I know you did not see mine.

Adams44
03-27-2002, 06:04 PM
I run GNCC, but won't be running until Loretta's. I see you are from morgantown. I used to live just east of Trafalgar off of 252.
I checked out the results from the GNCC's and there is a few guys from Morgantown racing. We have about 6 guys that run the nationals .
What class are you running?
I ran for points last year, but am running more local this year.

Good luck racing this year. Send me a PM before Loretta's so I can say hey to you down there.
Nick

cdalejef
03-27-2002, 06:06 PM
I have been racing GNCC's since 1990. I raced in the pro class from 92 till 98. After a 4 year brake, I am back and will be racing the rest of the series in the vet or junior class starting at Loretta's.

indygncc
03-28-2002, 07:56 AM
ADAMS44, Yeah I live in Morgantown, My name is Adam Howell my brothers name is William Howell. (goes by Brent though). The other name that you saw on there from Morgantown is Ronald Martin he's winning the senior class right now pretty easily. Thats who we go to all the races with. (FAST FOR A OLD MAN) Me and my brother run 4 stroke stock for this year.

gncc400exxx
03-28-2002, 09:02 AM
I run the GNCC, I also race the 4stroke stock class. Finished 3rd overall last year. My cousin finished 4th.I remember racing against the Howell s ,you guys are crazy fast. I just started out last year to have some fun but toward the end it started to be too much work,between two jobs and trying to build a new home.So I won't be hitting any till Lorettas this year.I'm just going to focus on play riding and some local stuff.

Gncc#138

indygncc
03-28-2002, 09:15 AM
GNCC400EXXX........What is your name? Thanks for the compliment on how me and my brother are"crazy fast" We hope to set out fourwheelers up and get out of the stock class. You gonna race ironman this year?

Adams44
03-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Adam,
I see you ran pretty well so far this year. It is good to see the indiana guys running good.
I know Ron from the GNCC's as well, and he is also doing well this year.

03-30-2002, 07:18 AM
I raced the John Penton and the Ironman last year and plan to race the last 8 races this year if all goes well. I'm racing the 4 stroke "C" class this year. I raced my "R" last year and finished 5th at the John Penton and 7th at the Ironman. I got new TCS suspension for this year so I hope I can do better. Later

Pro400EXC
04-02-2002, 12:02 PM
Hey Guys,my best Friend races GNCC,he races the Pro-Production class,his name is Greg Trew,he is pretty col,he lives in FL,he races a few of the locla HairScrambles around here.

SGA
04-08-2002, 07:19 PM
I've ran two GNCC's so far and realize one thing, I suck. I got 21st in first year racer at Big Buck, but I did complete the race. Met Wingnut and Angelon400EX so far. Great people! Make sure you congratulate Wingnut on his win at big Buck.

macblaster
04-08-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by sgaexer
I've ran two GNCC's so far and realize one thing, I suck. I got 21st in first year racer at Big Buck, but I did complete the race. Met Wingnut and Angelon400EX so far. Great people! Make sure you congratulate Wingnut on his win at big Buck. You don't suck just old and slow :devil get a blaster it's just faster

Wingnut
04-08-2002, 08:14 PM
Sgaexer, got that kill switch off yet? How long are the races you regularly run? You seemed to be plenty fast when I saw you at the end, just work on your endurance. Endurance is the key, not speed. A set of front tires to match the rear will help also. The Mid East Hare Scrambles has a race at Big Buck on August 18, mark it on your calendar! For the whole Mid East schedule go to www.shelby.net/mideast. Set up your suspension if you haven't. I used the 2nd softest setting on the front shocks' preload, I adjusted the rear to where the lock nut (or whatever it is called) was only 1/4 of an inch from the top of the threads, and set the compression as soft as possible. You don't suck, nobody with the guts to race sucks.