PDA

View Full Version : Exduner127!!! Where Is My Carb?????

crday98
06-28-2004, 04:27 PM
i paid you $75 for a 400 EX carb with throttle cable in perfect condition and used for only six months and you sent me a K&N filter instead. please explain this????????

Giz400ex
06-28-2004, 05:57 PM
:huh

SickSixD R
06-28-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by crday98
please explain this???????? Dude dose he have to paint it on the wall?:confused: It sucks to know you got...got from some one on the internet....good luck with your findings

crday98
06-28-2004, 09:21 PM
i'm giving him the benefit of doubt that he might have accidently mixed shipments of something he was shipping to someone else because of positive feedback he had that left from someone else in the buyer feedback section.i guess i will find out when or if he responds:grr:

crday98
06-29-2004, 05:21 PM
update:i was informed there was a mix-up at the ups store that was not exduner's fault and both parties received the wrong parts.unfortunately "steveatv3" another member of this site and owner of elite atv scoops?? is trying to sell it in the for sale section of this forum.i'm being told that he is going to swap me my parts for the one he should have gotten. i will keep you posted but in the meantime.do not do any dealings with steveatv3;)

steveatv3
07-07-2004, 12:10 AM
dude, calm down!!! i sent the carb you have had to reive it already and ware is my filter!!!!

i am not a thief and the carb i sold was mine!!! not the one i reiceved. now your just giving me a bad rap:mad: :grr:

steveatv3
07-07-2004, 12:18 AM
i wish i would have seen this sooner im not the one in the wrong, i went through with my side of the deal now how bout yours!!!

look in the trader feedback section, i have not 1 bad feedback and i deal with many people on this site:blah:

PHAT400
07-07-2004, 08:12 AM
Sound's like an honest mistake. :rolleyes:

crday98
07-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
dude, calm down!!! i sent the carb you have had to reive it already and ware is my filter!!!!

i am not a thief and the carb i sold was mine!!! not the one i reiceved. now your just giving me a bad rap:mad: :grr: steve,i am not trying to give you a bad rap.i was simply stating fact.if you say the carb was yours in the thread in which you were trying to sell a carb, then why did you say "i wasn't actually going to sell it,i just wanted to see if you would post here" to the person who i bought the carb off instead of just sending him a pm to let him know there was a mix-up?also,in your thread why didn't you say "no this is not the carb i received by mistake,this is one of mine that im trying to sell"?
need a refresher?
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113215 now,if you were in my shoes how would this look to you??? and a note to all,steve did send me the carb as he stated he would.there was a lot of confusion with this situation and it all worked out in the end.
thanks,chris

400ex stock carb
good cond. nothing wrong

165 main jet
45 Pilot

comes with throttle cable

im not sure what tis worth i have seen some go for 100 or so

Roll Lobo arms, Axis front shocks, Axis rear, shock mount moved 1.5 inches for LT, Rpm Dominator axle, Rpm antifade nut, LSR tapered carrier, LSR anti vibe stem, Gusseted frame, Ac nerfs, DR bumper, DR grpahics, Tag bars, Acerbis hand guards, Rear champs, Razr mx front and back, Front douglas .190, Maire plastics, Magura clutch, Tag grips, Elite air scoops, Elite brake guard, footpeg kick ups, Baldwin bar clamp, 416 kit, Port+polish, High comp. piston, Cam, Rev limiter, Fat boy 4 complete exhuast.

-LOOKING FOR: Ac swinger skid, Axles, Shocks, A-arms, plastic, stock 400 rear hubs, pipes ECT......

I have a few radiator shrouds for a Honda 400ex, Z, kfx,dale ......PM ME FOR DETAILS! www.elitequads.4t.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

06-28-2004 05:26 PM

EXDUNER127
Ride red baby!

carb!
Dude i hope that stock carb you are selling is not the one that was sent to you by mistake, if so DO NOT SELL IT! it needs to be sent back to the right buyer, i know you recvd the carb because i contacted ups and it was shipped to you, and you recvd it on monday the 28th. please contact me if you are an honest person so you can get your filter and he can get his carb. Check your other pm!

06-29-2004 12:11 PM

steveatv3
yes its pimp

i know dude,

i wasnt going ot actually sell it i was going to see if you would post hear, i pmed ya back we will get everything figured out

thanks
steve

Roll Lobo arms, Axis front shocks, Axis rear, shock mount moved 1.5 inches for LT, Rpm Dominator axle, Rpm antifade nut, LSR tapered carrier, LSR anti vibe stem, Gusseted frame, Ac nerfs, DR bumper, DR grpahics, Tag bars, Acerbis hand guards, Rear champs, Razr mx front and back, Front douglas .190, Maire plastics, Magura clutch, Tag grips, Elite air scoops, Elite brake guard, footpeg kick ups, Baldwin bar clamp, 416 kit, Port+polish, High comp. piston, Cam, Rev limiter, Fat boy 4 complete exhuast.

-LOOKING FOR: Ac swinger skid, Axles, Shocks, A-arms, plastic, stock 400 rear hubs, pipes ECT......

I have a few radiator shrouds for a Honda 400ex, Z, kfx,dale ......PM ME FOR DETAILS! www.elitequads.4t.com

06-29-2004 06:11 PM