PDA

View Full Version : LBL Rain or Shine ??

03-27-2002, 12:19 PM
Ok fellers,,,for those of you in the LBL area,,,you've noticed that were probably gonna have to build an arc to get there because of the none stop rain....:mad:

My question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is everyone goin rain or shine.

Myself and the retard comin with me have decided that if it rains a total of 2 days next week we probably won't be there. It's a long drive to just go and get everything I own muddy and on top of that not get to ride at full potential, you know gettin stuck, only being able to go about 20 mph.....We've drove 5 hours round trip to haspin acres before to find out that it's too muddy and drove all the way home,,so we said we would never take a chance like that again anywere any place...

I've already ordered full front plastic,,but goin muddin doesn't blow my skirt up like it used too..

What's your all's veiws on this situation we've got here???

Striker49
03-27-2002, 12:39 PM
Im prolly goin unless its rainin that weekend. It drys up pretty quick unless you are down in the lower parts. It shouldnt be to much of a problem but Ill keep an eye on the weather for everybody. Im gonna stay home from campin next week to keep you guys updated unless somin changes.
At night Im comin home though, im not campin up there like most of ya b/c I only live bout an 45min-hour away from there. So far one of my friends is comin on his 400 and my dad is goin with one of his friends. Ill keep ya updated. Wish us luck :blah

JabberJaw
03-27-2002, 12:46 PM
You will both miss the female mud wrestling.

Striker49
03-27-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
You will both miss the female mud wrestling.

LOL, I forgot bout that Jabber. :blah :blah

trx400ex
03-27-2002, 02:22 PM
rico, a skirt is not proper riding gear...

03-29-2002, 12:57 PM
bump