PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Kansas area know of good spots?

03-27-2002, 11:34 AM
Looking for areas around the State of Kansas. Have been to Milford and Perry. Have been making trips to the Missourri area going to Fingerlakes and Deep Water. Anyone from either Kansas or Missourri know of any good spots just leave some info.

YLW400EX
04-12-2002, 10:00 AM
I've been lookin for places to ride around here too! I'm in KC and haven't heard of many other places than DeepWater and Perry. Been to both of those and they are fun, but I would like a track to ride on. Any ideas? I know that there are some races at the track in Grain Valley in May, but I don't think they just let people ride on it anytime.

04-14-2002, 07:24 PM
I know there is a full MX track in Columbia Missourri.....It is about 2.5 hours away from Topeka. The riding area is located at a place called Fingers Lake. They have over 70 miles of trails and like i said a full MX track....Its a great place.....!!!!!!!

05-02-2002, 07:48 PM
Finger lakes, Deepwater, Perry, Extreme Park in Drexel

I live towards Louisburg and i ride in the general area on the farmers lands so if any of you live little south of KC then hook up with me.. I ride with about 6 guys around my area and they all have 400's, we just cruise around and look for places.

Matt

05-02-2002, 10:03 PM
I just checked out the K.A.T.V.A. It's an association that you join. For 30.00 and a work day you get to ride all you want at a private place at Pomona lake, they get together for all kinds of events and teach safety with kids. Check it out.