PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2000 Blaster

KHB
06-28-2004, 12:02 PM
Selling a 2000 blaster. This quad is in very good condition and very clean.

DG Pipe
Reed Spacer
Hyd Rear Brake
Nerf Bars
DG Front Bumper

I have pics I can email. The quad is located in Lake Orion Michigan. The quad runs great the only problem I know of is that the kick starter does not engage 100% of the time, but is is not a big problem. The quad has had that problem since pruchased. Am the 2nd owner. Any question please call 248.762.0723, or you can email me at stevejamisonlmi@yahoo.com

KHB
06-28-2004, 12:32 PM
OH yeah I guess it would help if I included the price. $1800 obo

quadgeek631
06-28-2004, 03:02 PM
what kind of hyd. brake u got on? how does it work? thinking about getting one for my blaster. sounds like a nice quad u got. good luck selling it.

KHB
06-29-2004, 07:45 AM
In all honesty I am not sure on the make. I will check it out tonight and let you know. As for how it works, well that is another story. When we got the quad the brake had a broken line and the replacement line came with it. After installing is and dealing with bleeding problems I got it working. Because the Master Cyclinder is so small it makes bleeding a job. The instruction suggest bench bleeding in a vice however I found a vac bleeder to work much better. I have had some issue with adjustment to get the brake to work as I feel it should. Because I did not install the part new and never got to see how well it worked it is hard to say if the way I have it today is the best. Simply but I am not super impressed with it but I am not a rear brake person. I like front brakes more. Not sure if there is a hyd kit for the front but I feel that is where the money would be better spent. Not sure if any of this help you but I hope it does.

KHB
06-30-2004, 07:02 AM
I forget the correct spelling but the brake is a Teragc (sp) Racing or somthing like that.

quadgeek631
06-30-2004, 07:42 AM
trenga? is that what it is?

KHB
06-30-2004, 07:58 AM
Yeah that looks right.