PDA

View Full Version : Banshee or YFZ motors..

LaSalleKid
06-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Id like to start a big project with one of these motors. Id like a relatively new one. Anyone have one?

Syrus
06-27-2004, 09:01 PM
I dont have either, but may i ask what ur project might be with those 2 motors ?:eek:

LaSalleKid
06-27-2004, 09:55 PM
bump.

LaSalleKid
06-29-2004, 02:03 AM
Syrus im sorry I didnt see your post a few days ago. My project will be whatever my heart desires, lol. Havent decided yet. Id like to put one of the two motors (probably a YFZ) on a blaster frame & extend the swingarm. Make it wide, and just fix it up all the way around. Havent decided. I wanted alot of power on a light frame so im thinking thatd be the best way to go. Anyone else have any ideas?

B2000laster
06-29-2004, 02:01 PM
why don't you just use the engine you have allready? lol!!:D :p

Syrus
06-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by LaSalleKid
Syrus im sorry I didnt see your post a few days ago. My project will be whatever my heart desires, lol. Havent decided yet. Id like to put one of the two motors (probably a YFZ) on a blaster frame & extend the swingarm. Make it wide, and just fix it up all the way around. Havent decided. I wanted alot of power on a light frame so im thinking thatd be the best way to go. Anyone else have any ideas?

Sounds awsome, can u do me a favour and if u get this project up and going, send me some pics ? id really like to see that monster, try bluetraxx.com or any other yamaha forum, might have better luck than on a honda forum :P Good luck with everything, if i hear of anything around my area ill tell them your looking for an engine.

LaSalleKid
06-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys
:p