oldpred
06-27-2004, 07:41 PM
sup dillon..............

jay's 300
06-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Nice pred! :D

blueskyy
06-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey buddy!!!!!!! Do I know you from some where's? Let me think you were on PredatorOwners.com. Figure me out yet? lol. I'm FastBreak sucka. Oh yea I never told you, you have a nice Pred.Seems like I've seen that picture a million times. By the way again how's your back? lol:huh

oldpred
06-27-2004, 11:00 PM
damn bubba you got busted..........sup fastbreak........dune pred on the other side................lates

blueskyy
06-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by oldpred
damn bubba you got busted..........sup fastbreak........dune pred on the other side................lates

Hey buddy how's it going? Glad to see some more Pred owners here. Predownes.com is really boring . But what can I say? it's that time of the year to go racing and all. I have a big trip tomorrow. I have a cracked crankcase, so I half to rise with my girlfriend on the back of the Sportsman.:(

oldpred
06-27-2004, 11:33 PM
thats cool, it doesnt really matter as long as your having fun.......as far as pred owners goes, well its preety boring.
we need olot more traffic.........but not as much as ex riders.
lates

QuadJunkies
06-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by blueskyy
Hey buddy how's it going? Glad to see some more Pred owners here. Predownes.com is really boring . But what can I say? it's that time of the year to go racing and all. I have a big trip tomorrow. I have a cracked crankcase, so I half to rise with my girlfriend on the back of the Sportsman.:( Did you Call doug yet???? I hope everything work out ok....;(

All the sites are slower right now..Its summer and not as many people on the computer its also racing season for most alot of people doing vacations, camping ect....;)