View Full Version : who has any WISP NEWS

holeshot19
06-26-2004, 02:56 PM
getting about that time so who won???

gump
06-26-2004, 02:57 PM
was wondering the same thing

06-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Overall was Ballance, Smiley, and Borich. Yokley was 4th and then Bryan Cook.

Jeff stipped out his rear sprocket on the last lap and was running sixth when it happened..:(

There was a huge pileup on the morning start and they had to bring 3 classes back to the line and start again.:eek:

Harlen got 3rd in stock.

Rowlrag got 3rd in 4stoke A

catmostfeared was 7th in Vet.

Traci had the win but her bike died 1 mile from the finish and Steph got around her..:( Traci's husband Rick 465stroker got T-boned and went to the hospital to get his head sewed up..:eek: Nothing major just a small battle wound from what i hear.

Dunlap
06-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Actually, Chad Duvall got 5th and Bryan Cook got 6th. In the morning class, Tommy Farr won his 2nd race on the Jim Dahl/Four Stroke Tech Prairie - Kilby was 2 minutes behind him. Mike Benson took his 500r and torched the competition up the hills and to the finish line in the Open A class. Shane Benson rode his 450r to a win in the Open B class. Jeremy Benson took his 300ex to another Sport class victory. We ended up with 4 firsts, 2 sixths. Chad Wallace ended up breaking a shift lever on his Suzuki. Todd Ribblett hole-shoted on his V-Force but jammed his thumb on the 3rd lap and ended his day. Very good racing. Billy Ballance definitely proved his point today that he is the champion although I thought he was going to blow the motor up on the podium because he did about a 2 minute smoke show - you could feel the adrenalin in the air!:D

Pappy
06-26-2004, 06:29 PM
i survived....

quad survived....

and yes....i finished my first gncc race:devil: that checkered flag never looked so good:p

atvchik
06-26-2004, 07:22 PM
Good job everyone!!

My hubby, "Scott Kawi700"
got his best finish in Utility Unlimited-2nd Place :D

Pappy
06-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by atvchik
Good job everyone!!

My hubby, "Scott Kawi700"
got his best finish in Utility Unlimited-2nd Place :D

you should have seen him at the bar last night:devil:

Arctic Cat Dad
06-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Glad to hear that you finished Pappy. I bet your hands were killing you at the end. It was a great race. Michael got Ballance,Smiley and Borich to sign his shirt and he give them all a big high five. He thinks Borich is the man, and it was the high light of his life.

atvchik
06-26-2004, 08:45 PM
What the ?????
Busted at the jiggly room, huh???:devil:

Well, I guess I had better step it up and get my butt back out there on the line just to keep him out of trouble:blah: :D

Pappy
06-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
Glad to hear that you finished Pappy. I bet your hands were killing you at the end. It was a great race. Michael got Ballance,Smiley and Borich to sign his shirt and he give them all a big high five. He thinks Borich is the man, and it was the high light of his life.

thats awesome! im glad you guys came out.

yeah even with a twist my hands were done by the last lap....ruff track:p

Scott Kawi700
06-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
you should have seen him at the bar last night:devil:

Damn Pappy, your bustin me out!!:p
You and Harlen need to take that show on the road. I was ROFLMAO at the road adventure stories. :D
Way to go on finishing your first GNCC. How did ya like the auto clutch setup?

Pappy
06-27-2004, 09:27 AM
the clutch worked like a champ!

cdalejef
06-27-2004, 05:36 PM
You da man Scott!!! ;)

Pappy
06-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
You da man Scott!!! ;)

i agree....i didnt think he would do it either:devil: and the bartender said he was too big to get in that position:rolleyes: what the hell did he know:macho

jb500ex
06-27-2004, 06:46 PM
mickey your 500R was flat out the baddest bike going up that hill this weekend. everyone should check out what happened in the morning it was insane

cdalejef
06-27-2004, 06:52 PM
LMAO......when the quads were coming back down the mountain in the weeds without their rider, it looked like that scene from Jurassic Park 2 when the people were being chased through the field.

06-27-2004, 07:35 PM
that was funny. i thought tyler had the right idea going up the side till he started sliding. thats was some funny chit.

Scott Kawi700
06-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
You da man Scott!!! ;)

Thanks Jeff, it was a fun race and I liked the track. Lost some parts though so I'll be callin monday.:rolleyes: :D

Scott Kawi700
06-27-2004, 08:21 PM
i agree....i didnt think he would do it either:devil: and the bartender said he was too big to get in that position:rolleyes: what the hell did he know:macho

Man Pappy you just can't keep a secret can ya...:devil: :p

popo
06-28-2004, 03:50 AM

I had nothing to do with it.....and saw nothing

CatMostFeared
06-28-2004, 04:43 AM
I bet you started:devil:

Pappy
06-28-2004, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by popo
I had nothing to do with it.....and saw nothing

sure ya didnt.....you were egging him on the most:devil:

"go scott.....take it all off" ...yeah mr. innocent:blah: