PDA

View Full Version : Why would this be??????

QuadJunkies
06-26-2004, 01:35 PM
We are puting our 70 kit in the 50cc Eton viper today and seen that the pilot and jets are bigger than what comes stock in a 90 Kasea ???:huh Were not really sure what to go with jet size now...Eton never called last week so I guess we will just buy a small variety for now......:confused:

I was just curious...... Would the Eton have a bigger Carb in the 50 than some of the 90's??? Just doesnt seem right..........But it would be cool..........:D

mxmike17
06-27-2004, 08:56 PM
I ran a 95 on the main stock pilot with WRH pipe and stock carb and filter when it was a 50cc. The E-Ton 50 has a 18mm carb. I know some 90s with 17mm's:huh

What else does the bike have carb, filter, pipe?

QuadJunkies
06-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by mxmike17
I ran a 95 on the main stock pilot with WRH pipe and stock carb and filter when it was a 50cc. The E-Ton 50 has a 18mm carb. I know some 90s with 17mm's:huh

What else does the bike have carb, filter, pipe? It has a 90 head(only until the 70 heads are off backorder then were swappin it out) 50 Carb UniFilter Clutch kit, and supose to have a Pipe thatwe got shipped that dont fit!:mad: so right now until I can get a refund it will have to run a stock pipe.... I would like to order the WRH........I was totoally shocked to see it had a bigger Carb than my Daguthers stock carb was on here Kasea 90:cool:

mxmike17
06-28-2004, 08:21 AM
I dont think the 70 kit will make much difference in jetting. The filter is whats going to require you to jet up. I would start at 95 and work up from there.

QuadJunkies
06-28-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by mxmike17
I dont think the 70 kit will make much difference in jetting. The filter is whats going to require you to jet up. I would start at 95 and work up from there. What Evel. are you at with yours ????We tried the 95 and it wouldnt even start, Ill have to find out what its got in it now it starts and sounds good aside of the bottom is still sluggish Ill find out what size it is later today..:) Thanks for the Advice..;)

QuadJunkies
06-28-2004, 04:26 PM
well It looks like the 125 is working for now and we still havent had a chance to install the roller weights.....:)