PDA

View Full Version : Magic Racing

BlueZ440
06-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Magic racing straight out suck. I order suspension set-up from them and everything look good until i put the a-arms on. They are the same lenght as stock. I called them up and they said that their is not such a thing as +2 a-arms. They said that +2 means 2 inches overall in the front and I told them it's 2inches per side total of 4in. anyways they don't care about their customer and bad service. :mad: Just giving people heads up.

thump4863
06-28-2004, 10:56 AM
I've ordered quite a bit from them...never any problems...plus they have fast shipping.

jmoney45
06-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by thump4863
I've ordered quite a bit from them...never any problems...plus they have fast shipping.

me too. nothing bad to say here.

400-416EX
06-28-2004, 01:16 PM
I orderd a few the things from them and the only proclem I had was i got works shocks as a give set up for stock arms. I put them on my bike took it for a short ride and relized they were wrong. I called them up and the said there was nothing they could do cuz now they were used. Rode the bike for about 20 min. I guess it was my fault. Other than that I orderd a exaust kit and tole the guy some of the stuff that came in the kit I did not need and he let me swap out the jet kit and k&n filter for a rev box and pro design tether.