PDA

View Full Version : Help

kamikaze_rzrbak
06-26-2004, 01:38 AM
where in Oregon should i go duning, where it's really easy and no big hills? Because my Mom is coming with me and my dad and she has little experience and we want to go somewhere were she will be comfortable and not get hurt.
Thanks for the help;)

QuadJunkies
06-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Its been alot of yearssince I lived on the Ore. coast but a small spot would be at SandLake,not lots of big stuff there ,then I would say Florence.....:) Doesnt Winchester have the BIGGER stuff???

kamikaze_rzrbak
06-26-2004, 07:00 PM
yeah we decided on sand lake, and yes winchester is HUGE!!!:eek2:

JOEX
06-26-2004, 10:01 PM
All the dunes have hills, some are bigger than others. None of the places i've been have hills that you HAVE to go up or down, there's always a way around.

Sandlake isn't a bad place, but once you try the Oregon Dunes National Recreational area you'll think twice about going back to Sandlake;) :)

I'll be at Florence Sunday for a day trip:D Goose Pasture staging area;)

Jackie
07-02-2004, 01:40 PM
cut your mom some slack, I'm a mom and bigger is better. she just might have you eating her sand. lol
:blah:

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Jackie
cut your mom some slack, I'm a mom and bigger is better. she just might have you eating her sand. lol
:blah:
i would be very proud of my mom if she did that:p
but i just dont want her getting hurt, i hate watching my dad crash and it would be even worse to see my mom crash

OregonEXrider
07-12-2004, 06:45 PM
horsefalls to hauser have nice rolling dunes with nothing to big. Razor Back is about the steepest legal hill left. There is a marked trail that goes around all the hills as well.