PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie ever made!

sparky450AR
06-25-2004, 11:07 PM
There is only one choice.

So, I went and saw the latest political movement movie. Or shall I say "documentary" on George Bush. I think this one was a real kick in the balls to the Democratic party. Yes, I said the Democratic party. Anyone that agrees with the concept of this movie is ignorant, atleast in political terms. And they also deserve the right to be called a Democrat. I've always known Democrats to whine and whine until they get what they want, but this one really amazes me. Now they are going through hollywood, to show Bush's mistakes? Pathetic! The movie is nothing but a bunch of out of place, misleading video clips. Watching this movie is like trying to read small bits of the bible, and understanding it! This guy was making fun of our troops that are over in iraq, in the middle of a war!!! I can hardly believe hes even an american.

As soon as the movie was over, and a bunch of idiot's were clapping at the disaster we had just watched. I yelled "vote bush". Boy did I get some looks. One guy did agree with me though, he said the movie reminded him of shreck. Later tonight night, the media was comparing the movie to shreck.:)

06-25-2004, 11:14 PM
apparently top gun ios pretty bad..heres maddox's review on it which I thought was pretty funny

"TOP GUN"

For those of you who don't remember, "Top Gun" was the movie about a bunch of guys who stand around high-fiving each other for about 90 minutes. The movie focuses on some loser named "Maverick" who penetrates deep into the coveted veil of the top gun academy of smug, sexually frustrated aviators. I know many of you reading this will probably think I'm exaggerating when I say this (since I exaggerate everything, except for my manliness which is enviable), but there were no fewer than 500 shower scenes in this movie. The wardrobe for this film must have consisted of a towel, a jump suit, and 50 pages of gay innuendo, because the rest of the time Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer were walking around naked eyeing each other's packages.

Then as if the director didn't think all the high-fiving and shower scenes were suggestive enough, there was a gratuitous scene in which all the guys got oiled up and played volleyball. Every few minutes I half-expected to see Cruise and Kilmer lock lips to a ballad of "It's Raining Men:"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/topgay_tot1a.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/topgay_tot2a.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/topgay_tot3a.gif

If you remember having good memories of this movie, then it was probably because you were too young to know what was going on, or an idiot. Don't bother resurrecting this classic to prove I'm right. :blah: :blah: :blah:

LTandRaptorider
06-25-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
apparently top gun ios pretty bad..heres maddox's review on it which I thought was pretty funny

"TOP GUN"

For those of you who don't remember, "Top Gun" was the movie about a bunch of guys who stand around high-fiving each other for about 90 minutes. The movie focuses on some loser named "Maverick" who penetrates deep into the coveted veil of the top gun academy of smug, sexually frustrated aviators. I know many of you reading this will probably think I'm exaggerating when I say this (since I exaggerate everything, except for my manliness which is enviable), but there were no fewer than 500 shower scenes in this movie. The wardrobe for this film must have consisted of a towel, a jump suit, and 50 pages of gay innuendo, because the rest of the time Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer were walking around naked eyeing each other's packages.

Then as if the director didn't think all the high-fiving and shower scenes were suggestive enough, there was a gratuitous scene in which all the guys got oiled up and played volleyball. Every few minutes I half-expected to see Cruise and Kilmer lock lips to a ballad of "It's Raining Men:"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/topgay_tot1a.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/topgay_tot2a.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/topgay_tot3a.gif

If you remember having good memories of this movie, then it was probably because you were too young to know what was going on, or an idiot. Don't bother resurrecting this classic to prove I'm right. :blah: :blah: :blah:

LMAO! :D Ahhh... but any movie Meg Ryan is in, I like! Now I'll let my ego write some more checks my body can't cash... :p

diesel-mech
06-26-2004, 01:36 AM
Anyone seen the movie "LOST HIGHWAY"? I've watched the movie 3 times and have no idea what its about:confused:

sly400ex
06-26-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by diesel-mech
Anyone seen the movie "LOST HIGHWAY"? I've watched the movie 3 times and have no idea what its about:confused:

I've heard about that movie...might be a little too out of the norm for me....

So this movie was that bad???:confused:

Have to throw this in here, Rivers Edge, good movie!!!!:o

diesel-mech
06-26-2004, 07:34 AM
My wife and I joke about it "Lost Highway" every time we are in a video store. We see a new movie that we have never heard of and say "lets get it, it can't possibly be as bad as lost highway!":devil:

The movie is 100% stupid! it makes no sense at all. It might make sense to a big group of crack head??? I just don't get it.:huh

Honda4trax250x
06-26-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by sparky450AR
There is only one choice.

So, I went and saw the latest political movement movie. Or shall I say "documentary" on George Bush. I think this one was a real kick in the balls to the Democratic party. Yes, I said the Democratic party. Anyone that agrees with the concept of this movie is ignorant, atleast in political terms. And they also deserve the right to be called a Democrat. I've always known Democrats to whine and whine until they get what they want, but this one really amazes me. Now they are going through hollywood, to show Bush's mistakes? Pathetic! The movie is nothing but a bunch of out of place, misleading video clips. Watching this movie is like trying to read small bits of the bible, and understanding it! This guy was making fun of our troops that are over in iraq, in the middle of a war!!! I can hardly believe hes even an american.

As soon as the movie was over, and a bunch of idiot's were clapping at the disaster we had just watched. I yelled "vote bush". Boy did I get some looks. One guy did agree with me though, he said the movie reminded him of shreck. Later tonight night, the media was comparing the movie to shreck.:)

michael moore is a complete idiot, and in my opinion he should take care of his own problems ( his fat *** ) before he goes criticizing the person holding the most stressfull job.

VOTE BUSH!

quadman440ex
06-27-2004, 10:12 AM
F***ing Liberals will do anything to get people to not vote for Bush. If you think our country is bad now, it would be a disaster if Kerry gets voted in. He wants to fight terrorism by weakening our millitary. (Did anyone hear about Kerry flipping off a Vietnam Vet on Memorial Day?) What an IDIOT!!!!!

hondafox440
06-27-2004, 11:16 AM
Michael Moore is a fat annoying anti-American slob. I hate him.

Atreyu
06-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Michael Moore is a fat annoying anti-American slob. I hate him.

I agree. Minus the facial hair, he sort of resemble Jabba The Hut.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/pec2e4cc58c12ef1972a4cedc10584090/f8190af9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/p5248a2e1f26d96c3949e2287bb98eb0f/f8190afb.jpg

Giz400ex
06-27-2004, 05:55 PM
The worst movie I ever saw was " Road Rage" and they either play it on HBO or Cinemax!!!

Bean
06-27-2004, 10:10 PM
top gun is my favorite movie, lol

Bretmd94
06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
I feel the need, the need for speed!

Top Guns my favorite movie also.:p

I not going to go see the movie. looked dumb. I still havent seen dodgeball.

toby400ex
06-28-2004, 02:32 PM
I vote for TORQUE, it made me throw up in my mouth just a lil bit. :(

300ex13
06-28-2004, 05:57 PM
the fast and the furious movies were pretty bad...the cars were nice and good actors but the special effect were horrible the storyline was pretty bad also

310Rduner
06-28-2004, 06:33 PM
The worst movie ever made is Loser, starring the 1 guy from american Pie.. it's such an overwhelming piece of sh*t. I'm going to download moore's new piece of sh*t, so I can argue agaisnt it the next time any liberal I know brings it up; only real reason to see it;)

sparky450AR
06-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
The worst movie ever made is Loser, starring the 1 guy from american Pie.. it's such an overwhelming piece of sh*t. I'm going to download moore's new piece of sh*t, so I can argue agaisnt it the next time any liberal I know brings it up; only real reason to see it;)

Thats the only reason I saw it. I wish i would have downloaded it, instead of supporting that dumbass. You notice not one person has replied the post defending it. Dont even try!

H0nDo
06-28-2004, 11:34 PM
the fast and the furious movies were pretty bad...the cars were nice and good actors but the special effect were horrible the storyline was pretty bad also

I dont like those movies cause they try to tell you those are 10 second cars......id seriously be surprised it they would get 15

Chef
06-29-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by H0nDo
I dont like those movies cause they try to tell you those are 10 second cars......id seriously be surprised it they would get 15

Some are, some arent. The orange Supra in the first one really is fast, like 1000+hp fast, but I would be surprised if the cars in the second one have any more than vinyl and a body kit.

FourFiftyFour
06-29-2004, 12:27 AM
cabin fever really sucked

lukester720
06-29-2004, 02:50 AM
Michael Moore is the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen. The 1st film of his I seen was bowling for columbine and it will be the last film of his I watch. That movie was so full of lies and doctored video that by the end of the movie I was completely pissed. There is actually a web site out there somewhere that talks about all the bs stuff that is said and that goes on in that movie. I can't see how this guy can even live with himself. I'm sure the POS will have a bs movie about atvs next and how they have killed millions lol.

A wise man once said "if guns kill people than I guess I can blame my inkpen for mispelled words" I love that saying.

rockwilda1089
06-29-2004, 08:15 AM
first of all, anyone who thinks the "acting was good" in the F&F movies, is on crack! second of all, the special effects and the cars are the only thing that made these movies ok, and third, if you watch the making of the films, you will see that most of the main cars in the movie were just bodies towed behind flatbeds with a camera recording them. the only cars that were really worked were the ones that extras brought in for the street racing scenes when they are all hanging out, and race wars, and all the muscle cars in the 2nd movie

PHAT400
06-29-2004, 12:48 PM
:o GATOR BAIT! Fine quality peice of cinematography....

:macho