PDA

View Full Version : My first freestlye i guess you could say...

TRX310R Rider
06-25-2004, 02:42 PM
This is a video i just finished editing. im getting a lot better at this editing stuff. its me and friends at dumont. i was trying no handers and no footers for the first time. its not my bike either but yeah anyway. the video is on eengoedidee. its not the best riding but i think im getting better at this editing. anyway please check out and let me know what you think. oh and also if you dont have an account on eengoedidee let me know you can use mine cause id like people to see this video and give me some input. http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/t.n.t._in_dumont.wmv thanks guys...later

fastblaster2002
06-25-2004, 03:20 PM
your pretty good with the editing...and the video isnt all that bad, bu the camera isnt too great its kinda blurry

TRX310R Rider
06-25-2004, 03:25 PM
thanks...i am getting a lot better with the editing if you watch my other two on there you can tell how i get better...and sorry about the quality. i know its not the greatest but i cant really do much about it with the computers i have plus on the parts with the camera following everything that was my friend trying to tape stuff and well as you can tell he didnt do to well...oh yeah question for those who watched it...i know the song doesnt fit all that well but how did you like the song? well yeah people keep downloading it i want people to see this so i can get some input. thanks again...later