PDA

View Full Version : Driv3r

SHANE03EX
06-25-2004, 11:24 AM
I rented driv3r last night and its kida of hard, actually it just takes alot of tries to beat each mission. But what I need is some help getting cheat codes for the game becasue I am at work and the is no way around block sites, and all cheat sites are blocked. I have tried proxy.com and all that. And if you dont agree with me cheating please dont preach to me about how I should tough it out, or it builds character, or ect. If you help me then I appreciate it and if not then thats also fine.

Syrus
06-25-2004, 11:41 AM
gamesages.com, if there cheats for it, they will have it.

Anyhow, is the game worth buyin? my friend wants to buy it today but doesnt know if its gonna be worth the buy..

Juggalo
06-25-2004, 11:48 AM
is it like GTA at all? the second one was a lot like GTA 3 but sucky (it came out before GTA 3 btw). i loved the first one i was one of the first people i knew that had it. is it as good as it looks in the commercial?

SHANE03EX
06-25-2004, 11:50 AM
That site is restricted on my work computer thats why I started this thread. If you could go to that site and copy and paste it on here I would appreciate it. Oh yeah I am playing it on xbox so you know when you look the cheats up. As for the game being worth it. It is pretty fun but it is alot like gta 3. Actually its almost exactly the same except your an undercover cop and the police that chase you are alot harded to lose.

06-25-2004, 01:09 PM
i was really excited about the game untill i heard some early reviews of it where people said the game wasn't that gr8 & it was relaly buggy like Driver 2...they said to rent it & dont buy it

SHANE03EX
06-25-2004, 01:21 PM
Yeah I would say rent it first but is someone going to help me with the cheats??:confused:

kabd69667
06-25-2004, 01:25 PM
i'm guessing for ps2?

Cheat List
All Weapons: R1, L2, SQUARE, CIRCLE, R1, R2, L2
Invincibility (not in story mode): SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, R1, L2, R2, R2
Unlock all Missions: L1, R1, L1, L2, SQUARE, SQUARE, CIRCLE
Unlock all Vehicles: L1, L1, SQUARE, CIRCLE, L1, R1, CIRCLE

SHANE03EX
06-25-2004, 01:47 PM
I appreciate the help but in my second post I said that it was for xbox. :p

06-25-2004, 07:08 PM
i just rented oit for xbox...pretty cool game but it takes some hgetting used to after playing GTA3 for so long :blah:

250xridamatt
06-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Well it wouldn't let me copy or paste for some reason but i will try to copy them down for you.

For these first ones go the main menu, you will hear a sound if it is correct, you cannot use these in undercover mode.

invincible- x,y,l,rl,r,r

All vehicles- x,x,y,y,l,r,l

All missions- x,x,y,y,r,r,l

All weapons- l,l,x,y,y,r,r

Unlimited ammo- r,r,l,l,x,y,y

Other cheats

Secret Car- When in Miami look at the map. on the big bridge there is a side road that dead ends. drive or walk to the end of the road, there will be a garage that will open. There will be a gt40 lookalike in there.

Bridge fun- At the same dead end, enter one of the two towers. Press L1 at the control panel to raise and lower the bridge when cars are on it, it is fun to watch cars fall in and people die.

Fugitive mode- kill all 10 timmy vercellies, now go to the miami armory and activate fugitive mode. All pedestrians now have weapons.

There are like two more, but i thought these were the best ones on the site. Hope these help? How do you get to play this at work anyway

:D