PDA

View Full Version : diamondback op on the 30th

red03400
06-24-2004, 09:49 PM
i am going to diamond back on the 30th for the open practice and was wondering how difficult it is to run...its only my second track that i am going to be at...the first track i went to was walden and that was a breeze for me....no problem at all clearing the jumps....but is walden harder that diamondback??? are the tables that hard at diamond back also?? thanks:macho

I-7
06-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Diamondback tends to be more crowded usually and worsley(if thats a word) maintained. The jumps at diamondback are either tiny or HUGE. Its a fun track but I enjoy walden more.

Hope that helps

Fuxton
06-25-2004, 09:50 AM
I think walden has bigger jumps. Diomandback has a lot of little jumps and a couple of bigger jumps. Dimondbacks whoop section isnt as long but the whoops itself are a lot bigger. go to www.diamondbackmx.com and check out the track layout.

kc 300EX
06-27-2004, 10:18 AM
I've raced 2 races in my life so far, first Walden, then Diamondback. I thought Diamondback was a much easier track. It seems a lot faster.
If you didn't have a problem at Walden, Diamondback will be a breeze also.
Take a few laps to learn the track and you'll be set.

red03400
06-28-2004, 08:18 PM
thanks everyone i appreciate it

redrider410
06-30-2004, 06:42 AM
everytime i go to diamondback, i either break something, crash, or have a really good time, but the open practice is nuts, dont roll, anything, you might get landed on, or you might land on some fallen dirt bike that is hidden untill you are already in the air...

red03400
07-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by redrider410
everytime i go to diamondback, i either break something, crash, or have a really good time, but the open practice is nuts, dont roll, anything, you might get landed on, or you might land on some fallen dirt bike that is hidden untill you are already in the air...
Thats exactly what happened to me....came around the botom corner going to the step up and this kid came and taped my rear wheel..just enough to through me even more sidways...i caught a rut and rolled then a dirtbike came and ramed me....i didnt get hurt though....idk how i didnt