PDA

View Full Version : Aliens/area 51

TheFontMaster
06-24-2004, 08:46 PM
How many of you guys belive in aliens. I'm a total beliver in them. I was watching this show on discovery channel tonight about area 51. It was awsome. What are you guy's opinions on all this.

TGW_400ex
06-24-2004, 08:47 PM
now were going to get all those wierd websites posted......SWEET:D

JUSTINcredible
06-24-2004, 09:04 PM
I think there has to be somthing out there... i mean there is alot of black stuff that seems to go on forever and ever and somthing must have worked out for other forms of life

YFZ450Ridr
06-24-2004, 09:49 PM
well the way i see it is that if theres something out there thier prolly more evoled n stuff so they most likely have bad@$$ quads.

just my thoughts

400ex28
06-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
well the way i see it is that if theres something out there thier prolly more evoled n stuff so they most likely have bad@$$ quads.

just my thoughts

Well they better have some sweet quads :blah:

06-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
now were going to get all those wierd websites posted......SWEET:D
I guess i'll start!
http://www.blackvault.com/

Out_Sider
06-24-2004, 10:24 PM
i watched that vid about the hispanics or w/e seeing the ufo..and i got pissed off because i couldnt understand wat they were sayin so i just x'ed it out.. i think i believe in them..just like i believe in ghosts...:eek2: :devil:

400ex28
06-24-2004, 10:58 PM
Yeah the ghost thing kinda freaks me out man...

Juggalo
06-24-2004, 11:21 PM
i am more scared of ghosts than anything else in the world..i have like a phobia of them. their very real too. so are aliens and its a proven fact that area 51 exists even the government admits there is an area 51 now. the thing thats still debated is if theres alien technologies being used in there. yeah i dunno maybe i am weird but i believe in most paranormal things and aliens and stuff. its all really scary too

Punk'd
06-24-2004, 11:26 PM
Whats the whole story on area 51 again? I dont remember and ghost are very real n dont try n tell me they arnt we have a Nun retirerment home and cemetary up my street:eek:

Kennethyfz450
06-24-2004, 11:51 PM
watch independence day:D and that explains what area 51 is:D :D :blah:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Atkins450
I guess i'll start!
http://www.blackvault.com/

i clicked on the website... then i exit out before it loaded.. i am a chicken:p i'm home by myself and my dogs not big enough to protect me... i'm a little guy:(

wilkin250r
06-25-2004, 10:30 AM
Area 51 is right between me and Las Vegas. I've driven by it many times, never had the urge to check it out. It's sealed off and patrolled by aircraft, as is any other top-secret government site.

Area 51 is a military-controlled area smack in the middle of Nevada, and it's definitely real. The debate isn't really whether it exists or not (I can attest to the fact that it DOES exist) but rather, nobody really knows what goes on in there. Is it really the site of an ancient alien landing spot? Or is it just another top-secret military installation that has nothing to do with aliens? It's top-secret, we know that. They don't provide tours, and you need security clearance to enter.

So, Area 51 does indeed exists. Now whether it actually has anything to do with aliens is another question... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/alien/beammeup.gif

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/very_first_smiley.gif

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Ill ask my grandpa he worked for the U.S. government hes knows alot of stuff hes super smart.

TheFontMaster
06-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Ill ask my grandpa he worked for the U.S. government hes knows alot of stuff hes super smart.

You migh want to be carefull about what you ask, you might not live to tell about it. :eek2:

Chef
06-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
You migh want to be carefull about what you ask, you might not live to tell about it. :eek2:

Would you miss him? :o :p :blah:

TheFontMaster
06-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Chef

Not really, I was just giving him a warnig.

stiffy
06-25-2004, 12:42 PM
How wierd this topic came up I was just watching a show about area 51 last night. It was cool there were two guys who camped up on a mountain with radio stuff that picked up radio conversations at the base. Then this detective guy hung out at the Janet terminal and got security, metro, and a helicopter following him within ten minutes. I used to live in Las Vegas Silverado Ranch to be exact and every morning on my way to work I watched the big white airplane with the red stripe down the middle take off every day. Very Interesting!!

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 01:07 PM

Ok why?

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 01:08 PM
Not really, I was just giving him a warnig.

Ya thanks ill add you to my hit list:rolleyes:

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Chef

Thanks

trick450r
06-25-2004, 01:17 PM
I had a wierd encounter this morning...i dont really believe in ghosts but with what has bean going on ova here i begin to wonder...fist thing last year i had all these shelves setup and in the middle of the night they came crashing down in my room?? and you know how in the middle of the night you twitch a little bit...well i was trying to sleep late this morning and i woke up and right then i twitched like something kicked me in the back only i acually lost my breath:eek2: :huh i dont get it and the real wierd part is my back still hurtz a bit!!!:eek2: i dont know maybe im just awkward!

400exrules
06-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
well i was trying to sleep late this morning and i woke up and right then i twitched like something kicked me in the back only i acually lost my breath:eek2: :huh i dont get it and the real wierd part is my back still hurtz a bit!!!:eek2: i dont know maybe im just awkward!

or your flexible :)

coulda kicked yourself :D

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 01:27 PM
I had a wierd encounter this morning...i dont really believe in ghosts but with what has bean going on ova here i begin to wonder...fist thing last year i had all these shelves setup and in the middle of the night they came crashing down in my room?? and you know how in the middle of the night you twitch a little bit...well i was trying to sleep late this morning and i woke up and right then i twitched like something kicked me in the back only i acually lost my breath:eek2: :huh i dont get it and the real wierd part is my back still hurtz a bit!!!:eek2: i dont know maybe im just awkward!

DUDE! Right when I was reading your post the sun went behind the clouds that was a lil weird lol. But anyway that storys F***ed. I would chit my pants!! But I have a story myself:devil: My moms friend has 2 kids and a husband.. Well oneday her husband went to work and her 2 kids were sleeping so she went downstairs (1st floor) to do some laundry. Well her laundry machine and everything is in the basement. So when she went to get dirty clothes in there room something fliped her hair up.. she thought it was her husband and turned around... There was nuthing.. So she went to check on the kids thinking it was them.. And they were sleeping.. so anyway she was creeped but continued with the laundry and when she opened the basement door she looked down the steps and she saw what appeared to be a lil girl at the bottom of the steps.. So anyway she looked up the history on the house and she found out a lil girl died in that house not to long ago before they bought the house.

This story is not b/s this lady goes threw counceling and everything and if you bring it up the look on her face is the worst look ever.. A terrible look of fear so it aint b/s..

This story creeps me out to this day and always will..

400ex28
06-25-2004, 01:34 PM
DUDE! Right when I was reading your post the sun went behind the clouds that was a lil weird lol. But anyway that storys F***ed. I would chit my pants!! But I have a story myself:devil: My moms friend has 2 kids and a husband.. Well oneday her husband went to work and her 2 kids were sleeping so she went downstairs (1st floor) to do some laundry. Well her laundry machine and everything is in the basement. So when she went to get dirty clothes in there room something fliped her hair up.. she thought it was her husband and turned around... There was nuthing.. So she went to check on the kids thinking it was them.. And they were sleeping.. so anyway she was creeped but continued with the laundry and when she opened the basement door she looked down the steps and she saw what appeared to be a lil girl at the bottom of the steps.. So anyway she looked up the history on the house and she found out a lil girl died in that house not to long ago before they bought the house.

This story is not b/s this lady goes threw counceling and everything and if you bring it up the look on her face is the worst look ever.. A terrible look of fear so it aint b/s..

This story creeps me out to this day and always will..

:eek: :eek:

trick450r
06-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Holy **** my story isent that crazy...my shelves proly fell now that i think about it because i redid my stereo system in their and put a heavy boston acousticks speker over on the end of it...but it held up all day long?

400ex28
06-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Holy **** my story isent that crazy...my shelves proly fell now that i think about it because i redid my stereo system in their and put a heavy boston acousticks speker over on the end of it...but it held up all day long?

Sumptin smells fishy :o

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 04:13 PM
Theres sum weird stuff in this world:huh

SSracingNY
06-25-2004, 06:39 PM
wow, glad you ppl cleared up which area 51 cuz i was thinkin it was at Area 51 in NY(Batavia's new MX park). Which by the way is freakin sick

ThyJuGGaLo
06-25-2004, 06:50 PM
have any of you ever watched "haunted History" on the history channel?

Splatter Matter
06-25-2004, 06:55 PM
http://www.geocities.com/cobralien/cid_part_2_g.jpg

It's True

partyboy300ex
06-25-2004, 07:21 PM
ok..iblive in ghost im not sure bout the aliens but i got a story bout the ghost part. Lats spring we went to d.c. and we went to arlington cemetery and i took a picture on JFKs grave and when we got the film processed there was a big white blob above the garve with a face looking thing on it(some people go to cemeterys at night and take picture and gets those and they say its ghost so thats wht im saying)and the white blob wasnt on any other pics just the one it was freaky:eek2:

TheFontMaster
06-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by partyboy300ex
ok..iblive in ghost im not sure bout the aliens but i got a story bout the ghost part. Lats spring we went to d.c. and we went to arlington cemetery and i took a picture on JFKs grave and when we got the film processed there was a big white blob above the garve with a face looking thing on it(some people go to cemeterys at night and take picture and gets those and they say its ghost so thats wht im saying)and the white blob wasnt on any other pics just the one it was freaky:eek2:

PICS!!! I need to see thats picture, thats awsome!

Stiffy; I saw that show and it's what made me think of this post.

Toadz400
06-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Ok why?

Wow, someone's slow lol.:p

I don't think there are aliens, except for those damn Mexicans running across our borders, but I think I do believe in ghosts...sort of, my brother and sister have some stories and so does my dad. I only have one but it's not that great. One summer my sister and I brought our cats outside and when we closed the door we heard someone walking up the stairs, we were freaked out because we were home alone and the cats were outside with us...opened the door and nothing was there. Now that I think of it...I'm about 5 feet from those stairs and it's getting dark out...I think I'm going to bed :o

We live on family land and about 1/4 mile from my house is my great-aunt's house, which is of course abandoned because of the fact that the whole family died inside the house in the same exact spot of the same exact thing - heat failure in front of the stove. Lets just say I'm not a big fan of going in there...

trick450r
06-25-2004, 09:33 PM
i acually have a few more...i was on a field trip to washington n everything and we were taking a night tour threw gettysburg and my friend and i looked over at this house across the street and o the porch was a object that looked like a dude with confederate cloths!!! i blinked my friend and i looked at each other looked back at it it was gone:eek2: and i asked the tour person and without even turning around she described the exact spot he was standing and that around town he is known as fred!!!:p :huh scary ****

Punk'd
06-26-2004, 12:03 AM
i acually have a few more...i was on a field trip to washington n everything and we were taking a night tour threw gettysburg and my friend and i looked over at this house across the street and o the porch was a object that looked like a dude with confederate cloths!!! i blinked my friend and i looked at each other looked back at it it was gone:eek2: and i asked the tour person and without even turning around she described the exact spot he was standing and that around town he is known as fred!!!:p :huh scary ****

WTF:eek2:

diesel-mech
06-26-2004, 04:27 PM
True ghost story!
I was a young Marine stationed in abredeen proving grounds in maryland (army base) I was on barracks watch at about 3:00am. I'm sitting at the front desk writting a letter to my folks when I heard footsteps around the corner by the pay phones. I thought "who the heck is on the phones this late?" I walked around the corner and saw no one. So I blew it off and went back to my desk. Couple minutes later I heard it again plain as day! I checked again, nothing I thought they might have stepped out the door to smoke so I checked outside, nothing! back at the desk I heard it again so I walked up the stairs and checked for anybody on the 2nd & 3rd floor. nobody was up, all was quite. Now I'm freaking out! I sat at the desk and swore I saw something move in the reflextion of a picture and just then a mouse ran across the floor. I nearly Pi$$ed myself! before I could catch my breath the footsteps came from around the corner straight at my desk and paced back and forth. If you know any marines they walk with a heavy heel so every step clicks on the ground. This was the same sound! I had no idea what to do I can fight people hand to hand but a ghost???. At that point it was time to wake up my relief. I got him up and waited at the desk for him, scared $h!tless. He came down to the desk I told him to tell me if anything weird happens and thats all I said. I went to my room and locked the door. The next day He was sent to the medical office and was releasted from his military contract shortly after! I never got to talk to him. Stress anxioty dissorder, what ever that is. They say its failure to adapt to military life. I have my own theorey!
Now the really spooky thing is the picture that I saw something move in was a picture of PVT. Randolph who was killed in the Barrute bombing. The building was dedicated to him!:eek2: :eek:
I told this story to some friends years later, before I got there they had watched a documentary about ghost and it said most paranormal activity happens around 3:00am. That freaked us all out!
No joke true story and sorry for taking up so much space.

Out_Sider
06-26-2004, 04:48 PM
weird freaky stuff is happenin :eek2: