PDA

View Full Version : which is faster????

quadgeek631
06-24-2004, 11:33 AM
i have a blaster (in my sig.) that i was going to race this year, but never got around to it. i am looking to start this coming year in some harescrambles, but i don't know if i want to keep the blaster. if i sell it, i will have ABOUT $2,000 to spend on a 4 wheeler. is a suzuki lt250 faster, and a better racer than my blaster? is there another fast quad that i could afford? let me know what my best option would be considering my money and that i want to race. thanks a lot for your help.

ThumPIN_450R
06-24-2004, 05:55 PM
the suzuki is definatley faster but relaibility in the long races is an issue it would be a better racer than a blaster in open areas but is it's super tight woods the little blaster would scoot around the trees while you need to muscle the LT alot more if I was you I'd pick up a used 400EX you can get those pretty cheap nowadays and would waste both blaster and the LT in the woods

quadgeek631
06-24-2004, 06:28 PM
i agree with u. i've been looking for a 400ex for about 2 months now cause i know that would be my best option. i just can't find one cheap enough. I guess i'll have wait another year. if anyone out there has an older 400ex close to 2 grand let me know!!! thanks.