PDA

View Full Version : Walnut all quad race day, Sat 26th

roostin_dale
06-24-2004, 10:09 AM
Anyone going..Walnut, Illinois..

I should have made a post sooner but I just got my bike running so I will be there...Racing Youth Production class...

Anyone around Illinois that hasn't been there, check it out..it's a fun place. www.sunsetridgemx.com .

Its in Northern Illinois....

06-24-2004, 09:10 PM
I'll be there. Blue YFZ #111. Say hi if you see me. Not sure what class yet... I have not decided.

roostin_dale
06-25-2004, 09:06 AM
Im #49 youth production..im sure you've seen my red/blue 250x..

Looks like were going to get some better weather than the last race!

06-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Im #49 youth production..im sure you've seen my red/blue 250x..

Looks like were going to get some better weather than the last race!

Keep your fingers crossed.

The last race, or should I say mud bog was awful! Definetly was not a MX race. Too much mud to leave the ground really. I still had fun but am really looking forward to racing Walnut dry so I can air it out. I will be racing B class.

roostin_dale
06-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Cron
Keep your fingers crossed.

The last race, or should I say mud bog was awful! Definetly was not a MX race. Too much mud to leave the ground really. I still had fun but am really looking forward to racing Walnut dry so I can air it out. I will be racing B class.

Yep I was there...lol

The second moto ended up good..practice/1st moto were awful!

06-27-2004, 12:31 AM
How did you do Roostin? I saw your bike when we pulled in but I did not think I saw you on the track at all. DId I miss you?

roostin_dale
06-27-2004, 12:37 PM
Practice i was killin everyone, i think i lapped everyone in my class. I cleared every jump on the track...nice air when its not muddy! First moto, I get the holeshot and it dies in the second corner...I got ANOTHER bad stator...

drive 4 f'n hours and don't even race...thats SUX!!

How did you do...i saw you pullin up to the gate...

Im still pissed, had to miss my race today too!:mad:

06-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Practice i was killin everyone, i think i lapped everyone in my class. I cleared every jump on the track...nice air when its not muddy! First moto, I get the holeshot and it dies in the second corner...I got ANOTHER bad stator...

drive 4 f'n hours and don't even race...thats SUX!!

How did you do...i saw you pullin up to the gate...

Im still pissed, had to miss my race today too!:mad:

That sucks. I figured something happaned because I did not see you after I pulled in. Can your 250 clear all the jumps? Even that step up?

I did pretty well. Better then I expected. This is my first year racing motocross and my last 2 races I did C class and did well. I jumped up to B class on my nearly stock YFZ and I went 1-1 to take the overall. I was surprised how well I did on stock chasis componets against all those highly modded bikes. It was a good day. I really like that track.

Sucks your bike broke, better luck next time.

roostin_dale
06-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Nice job man!...yea my 250 can clear everything, the stroker motor is strong...but I was coming up short on the finish line table....