View Full Version : [x]z4000[x]

2000ex
06-24-2004, 09:47 AM
I sent this kid out a money order for a set of 400ex hubs on June 8th next day FEDEX..... He replied saying he received the money on 6/9 and said that the hubs were going to be sent out........That is the last I have heard from him. He has been ignoring my PM's and I have been more than nice asking what the deal was and looking for the tracking information but NOTHING!:mad:

I have purchased several things from other members with great experiences, however it is people like this who spoil it for everyone. :grr:

Anyone else bought anything from him?:confused:

Nightbreed
07-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Hello,

i just want to assure you that the hubs will be sent out by tomorrow. the kid you bought the hubs from is a good honest kid.
the hubs are at my house, and i want to send an apology to you for not sending them already. i am in the process of opening up a high performance atv shop, and that has consumed all of my time.

i am lagit, if you would like, you can check out atvflorida.com
my screen name is the same.

once again, sorry for the delay, and to make it up, maybe i can help you out in the future with a discount on some powdercoat work, and or some engine work.

thanks
mike walker

2000ex
07-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Mike,

Was tomorrow yesterday?? because I spoke with him VIA IM and he assured me that they were sent out UPS yesterday 6/30 :rolleyes:

Anyone can be a good honest person, but have horrible response to a transaction and that is exactly what this is. It is not the case of being scammed, it is a case of timeliness in either sending out the product after he received the money on 6/9....or responding to one of my several PM's I sent to him.

Again, it is not the money but the riding time I have lost due to someone taking a month to send me parts I have paid for that are in his posession :grr:

Thanks for the offer of discounted work on Powder Coating, but I run a powder coating business myself ;) and do all of my own motorwork

Nightbreed
07-01-2004, 03:54 PM
understand completely, just understand, he is a kid, and hasnt got the undertanding of how important timliness is.

never the less, they will be sent out tomorrow, 7/2/04
and please dont look down on the kid for this mistake.

thank you for your patience

mike walker

pnut420
07-01-2004, 10:51 PM
I look down on the kid. What a joke, it doesnt matter if its a kid or not, you sell the part you ship it ASAP and not keeping in touch, come on, I see no giving the kid the benefit of the doubt. Also that was a good way to throw your ATV shop in there...

Nightbreed
07-01-2004, 10:57 PM
hey, sorry that you feel that way, if i had of found out sooner, i would have taken care of it. and as for the shop, i dont need any plugs on a post like this, was just trying to let you know what was going on, and trying to help out another atver. anyway this could go on forever. you will have a tracking numbers as soon as i do.

pnut420
07-01-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Nightbreed
hey, sorry that you feel that way, if i had of found out sooner, i would have taken care of it. and as for the shop, i dont need any plugs on a post like this, was just trying to let you know what was going on, and trying to help out another atver. anyway this could go on forever. you will have a tracking numbers as soon as i do.

I understand :cool: , we have just had alot of people jerkin around on the forum lately.

2000ex
07-02-2004, 07:40 AM
Mike, Could you please PM me the tracking number from UPS when you send them? Thanks

2000ex
07-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Have these been sent out yet? :mad: I have yet to receive a tracking number or the hubs. :rolleyes:

2000ex
07-08-2004, 09:15 AM
:confused: :mad: :mad: I thought that these were going to be sent to me on 7/2 and you would provide me with a tracking number at that time??? I have still yet to receive either from you.

For the month downtime I have had on my machine, I should have just bought them new than dealing with immature and unprofessional people here :grr:

pnut420
07-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Nightbreed

You are a joke. :grr:

Nightbreed
07-09-2004, 12:14 AM
hey man chill, i dont even post on this site, i was trying to help you out. i had my wife drop them at the post office last week.

you should see them any day now, i dont have any tracking info, because i didnt send them ups.

2000ex
07-09-2004, 07:31 AM
anyway this could go on forever. you will have a tracking numbers as soon as i do.

It has gone on forever. :rolleyes:

i was trying to help you out. i had my wife drop them at the post office last week. you should see them any day now, i dont have any tracking info, because i didnt send them ups.

hmm, helping me out? It should not be being helped, it should be the most basic part of a transaction between two parties. And you dont have any tracking information?????? read your past post saying I would have tracking numbers as soon as you get them :confused:

I really wish you luck with your new shop, and hope you treat your customers with a little better service than this...or else you will be out of business before you know it.

Nightbreed
07-09-2004, 07:36 AM
as i said, i guess i should not have even posted here, you are not my customer, and the transaction was not between you and i, if i had not found out about this, they would still be sitting on my shelf.

and last time i checked, since I am paying for the shipping, and this wasnt even my deal, i have the choice of how i want to ship things.

now stating that, my shop will do fine. just like now i do what i can to help everyone out. once again, sorry this took so long, but i am sending an apology for some one else.

Pappy
07-09-2004, 07:46 AM
[X]Z4000[X] is now banned for bad dealings.

i will have his ip banned also so he wont try and rip anyone else off.

Nightbreed, i thank you for seeing a problem and making it right. Id suggest you inform others how [X]Z4000[X] does business.

sickmojave
07-09-2004, 08:22 AM
Is [X]Z4000[X] the lake mary kid?:confused:

2000ex
07-14-2004, 09:38 AM
i had my wife drop them at the post office last week.

Note: this was posted last Thursday so they were supposedly sent on 7/2. Well now it is 7/14 and I still have yet to receive them. I really dont think that is takes 12 days to have them shipped from Florida to Massachusetts :(

sickmojave
07-14-2004, 11:35 AM
I'm damn near 100% sure that he is the lake mary kid is from this site http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Nightbreed
07-14-2004, 12:01 PM
they have been droped at the post office, since the day i told you. i would have expected them to have been there already.

all i had was a recipt from them, it cost me 10 bucks to send them.

give it a couple more days.

2000ex
07-14-2004, 12:11 PM
Nightbreed, I appreciate your help on this....I really hope they show up soon, as I am ready just to go buy a brand new set :o

2000ex
07-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Well, they finally arrived today :eek: Thanks Nightbreed for your help. Looks like they are a light blast away from being ready for some fresh PC :macho

Whew finally :p

Nightbreed
07-15-2004, 12:52 PM
THANK GOD, LOL

once again, sorry for the delay. if I can help you find any parts in the future, please let me know.

thanks, mike
ATP RACING