Sunday June 27th
Harescramble at Constition Ridge
Weather looks great.
See you there!
More info at
www.dynamicpromotionsracing.com

Scott Kawi700
06-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey Jay, You gettin all preped for the Penton with all the racin you been doin?;) We'll have to talk at the Penton about runnin that line now that your electric is up. Good luck and have fun. I'd be there but I'm headed for the Wisp after work tonight. :macho

06-24-2004, 01:07 PM
Constitution Ridge is on your way back from Wisp on sunday just stop by and race another race that weekend Scott!

humboldt hills
06-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Scott Kawi700
Hey Jay, You gettin all preped for the Penton with all the racin you been doin?;) We'll have to talk at the Penton about runnin that line now that your electric is up. Good luck and have fun. I'd be there but I'm headed for the Wisp after work tonight. :macho

Yeah Scott
I can't wait for the penton. I'll see you there.
Good luck at Wisp!
JAy

Smokey
06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
This should be a fun track . We have about 3.5 miles with some new stuff and as always Larry has a good layout . Everyone stop in and race .

Garrett
06-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Fun track indeed. Were you there Jay?

Smokey
06-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Im not Jay but I was there at the hill all day ..

humboldt hills
06-28-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Garrett
Fun track indeed. Were you there Jay?

Garrett,
Wish I could have made it but our club planned a trip to Wayne for this weekend long ago.
How did you do?
Did they have a good turnout?
Did you like the new format?

Later
Jay

Garrett
06-28-2004, 09:20 AM
I placed 3rd in the Hvy Wt Novice. Could have had second, he only beat me by a minute. But, I killed it 4 times on the start and went down once on this little hill. No excuses. All rider error... Bike is sooo much better than the XR. Just need to get used to it.

Turnout seemed decent. Don't know. Havn't been to many D-11's to compare it too.

I kind of liked the format. I was able to keep my mind in it for the full race instead of getting fatigued and going down a bunch like I normaly do. It's also cool that is gives you the opportunity to run several classes. At the same time though I don't know if I like it. Makes it a little more like motocross while taking some of the endurance part out of it.