PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Makes ME MAD!!!

Narly R
06-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Well.... I ordered my frame and swinger about... well i dunno how long ago, and they wont ever tell me when its gunna be done ("cause UPP ordered it for me, and Im not UPP"), so I would pretend to be them, and they said 2 weeks ago that it would be 2-3 weeks, and I FINALLY got an answer outa them, and they said 2 more weeks, and its only been 8 weeks!:cuss::cuss: :grr: :grr: They have TERRIBLE costomer service, and from what i see dont give a chit about your products.... I wont ever order anything from them again...:rolleyes:

Ralph
06-23-2004, 08:59 PM
they were pretty good for me

06-23-2004, 09:05 PM
You think thats bad...Yoshimuras service SUCKS. it seems like all the good companies don't have time for their customers:grr:

crazyatvn
06-23-2004, 09:16 PM
I bought a swingarm for my 86 260r and when I got it the front two mounting points were not in line and the skid mounts were not in the right spot. He told me to modify it to make it work till they send me a new one.

When I got a new one it was the same way!!!! so I took the new one and returned it and then had old one modified by a machine shop to work.

My friend a-arm's had o be ground on to fit too!

I will never but lonestar products.

Ralph
06-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by crazyatvn
I bought a swingarm for my 86 260r and when I got it the front two mounting points were not in line and the skid mounts were not in the right spot. He told me to modify it to make it work till they send me a new one.

When I got a new one it was the same way!!!! so I took the new one and returned it and then had old one modified by a machine shop to work.

My friend a-arm's had o be ground on to fit too!

I will never but lonestar products.

i had a great price, good service and the product is nice too,

Tommy 17
06-23-2004, 09:41 PM
narly i know the feeling...

u can call and ***** as much as u want... i waited 6 months like that for a set of a-arms from another company... not fun!

Narly R
06-26-2004, 08:47 PM
Yeah... well I wish they would hurry, or atleast EXPLAIN a little....

JDiablo
06-26-2004, 09:20 PM
ehh ur not the only one narly,been waiting on a damn carb now for 2 months and a week i think:grr: i might cancel that order and put that money towards the R tho

SRH
06-26-2004, 11:26 PM
why dont u cancel it and order yer self a prp setup

JDiablo
06-27-2004, 08:51 AM
idk,i gotta think about wat i need for the R right now,i def need to get axle,swinger,rear shock,tank,seat and stem for it,casue it doesnt come with it,so those are first then ill get goodies:macho

TC426EX
06-27-2004, 10:03 AM
LSR customer service is great on their axles, but I have heard horror stories about other parts. Alot of their stuff is weak, like their swingarms and some of their a-arms. I used to have a bearing carrier from them and all the adjustment holes were drilled on the wrong side so I would have to turn the holes so none would be visible on the underside of my bike to get my chain adjusted. If I were buying a frame, i would be calling Walsh, not Lonestar... They have comparable prices and the walssh is practically indestructible....

QuadJunkies
06-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Overkillkfx400
You think thats bad...Yoshimuras service SUCKS. it seems like all the good companies don't have time for their customers:grr: WORD!!!!!:mad:

I could give you a list 10 miles long of all the crappy buisness I have had......BUT you dont EVER hear enough about those who give us GOOD service
C@D racing(fast service!)
Nicholas cycle(superior!)
DuraBlue(shipped on time!)
Tim Worthingtons
RMATV(excellent!)
Burgards(excellent!)
QuadShop(great service!)

Im sure theres a few Ive missed, but these are who stick out to me the most......;)

If I posted all those who gave us BAD, Im sure this topic would start flamin........:o

LTandRaptorider
06-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
WORD!!!!!:mad:

I could give you a list 10 miles long of all the crappy buisness I have had......BUT you dont EVER hear enough about those who give us GOOD service
C@D racing(fast service!)
Nicholas cycle(superior!)
DuraBlue(shipped on time!)
Tim Worthingtons
RMATV(excellent!)
Burgards(excellent!)
QuadShop(great service!)

Im sure theres a few Ive missed, but these are who stick out to me the most......;)

If I posted all those who gave us BAD, Im sure this topic would start flamin........:o

I too offer excellent service... satisfaction guaranteed... or I do it again! :eek: :devil:

I had a bad experience with Lonestar with my swingarm... but I think I made out ok in the end. ;)

Ralph
06-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I too offer excellent service... satisfaction guaranteed... or I do it again! :eek: :devil:

I had a bad experience with Lonestar with my swingarm... but I think I made out ok in the end. ;)

Mr. Fisher is very excellent at fixing bad experiences...:D

QuadJunkies
06-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

I Nothing wrong with that........:devil: