PDA

View Full Version : Please look! Good deal...

400exJOE
03-26-2002, 03:28 PM
Ok, well maybe its not that great, but...While searching through the pages of my big new atv/dirtbike Dennis Kirk Catalog, I came accross this product:
"Extract maximum power from your engine. Hot Cams provide increased intake and exhaust duration for inporved breathability and more horsepower. Porvides significantly more mid-range punch and top-end speed for most models. Core trade-in not required so you can keep the original camshaft. Compatable with most models' stock valve springs and rockers. Adjustable cam sprockets come with some models" The company is Hot Cams and the price is $132.99 WITH OUT having to give them the old core! The have them for the xr650r, xr600, xr400, xr250, dr-z400, yz/wr400, yz/wr426, yz250, AND 400ex and raptor. For most kits, including the 400ex and raptor, they have a stage 1 and stage 2 kit. The first for the 400ex says "Provides exceptional increase in mid-range and top-end power. Use stock valve springs" and the second says "Engeneered for closed course and desert racing only. Uses stock valve springs." Seems like a real good deal to me, plus Dennis Kirk has free shipping over $100. Any opinions????

400exJOE
03-26-2002, 03:28 PM
oh yeah, its on page 257 if you wanna check it out.