PDA

View Full Version : Car Alarms

trick450r
06-23-2004, 06:48 PM
I went out to dinner tonight with my mom and dad, and on the way back my dad used the remote thingy to unlock the car and right when he pressed it a subaru car alarm went off that was parked opposite our car i was like what a coinsidence....so then my dad went to lock the car back up with it and the subaru alarm went off? i was like WTF :huh ...then just to see he unlocked it again and the alarm went on then locked it and it went off...so we were laughing and while we were driving out i just had to jump out of the car and make this poor guys car alarm go off again before we left! lol it was funny as **** :blah: :macho :p

TGW_400ex
06-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
I went out to dinner tonight with my mom and dad, and on the way back my dad used the remote thingy to unlock the car and right when he pressed it a subaru car alarm went off that was parked opposite our car i was like what a coinsidence....so then my dad went to lock the car back up with it and the subaru alarm went off? i was like WTF :huh ...then just to see he unlocked it again and the alarm went on then locked it and it went off...so we were laughing and while we were driving out i just had to jump out of the car and make this poor guys car alarm go off again before we left! lol it was funny as **** :blah: :macho :p

what kinda car do u have???:devil:

trick450r
06-23-2004, 08:03 PM
03' olds bravada...pretty sick car seperate heating zones as well as twin seperate radios with headphone jacks for the back seats...stock full bose sound system, its pretty kool 285 hp straight six, its a company car from my dads company he has a company car as well.

Butters
06-23-2004, 10:18 PM
thats got to be one of the funniest things i have heard today. i would have kept turning it on and off. :D

MOFO
06-24-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
03' olds bravada...pretty sick car seperate heating zones as well as twin seperate radios with headphone jacks for the back seats...stock full bose sound system, its pretty kool 285 hp straight six, its a company car from my dads company he has a company car as well.

my parents have one.... I wouldnt say its sick by any means, pretty nice, but not sick.

trick450r
06-24-2004, 05:58 AM
Pretty sick...coolest company car i have seen...expecially for a member of the family that doesn't work!...how many people get that deal, its acually a lease we are turning it in next year for a mercedies (SP?) C340.....she does own a car aswell 1974 porsche 914 1.8 modded for scca racing