PDA

View Full Version : gncc racers

jb500ex
06-23-2004, 05:33 PM
i'll be handing out samples of a supplement called cardio stack. my very good friend started the company and i am trying too get it going for him in atv arena. we have a top gncc pro using it for 4 races and he loves it. if people support the product he will support atv racing, so it benefits everyone. i'll be in a trailer that say's bougher racing on it, and i'll walk around and hand it out too whoever is willing too try it, i will also have little printouts on it. I also believe he will give me some bottles too sell , i think he is going too give me 45 capsule bottles that i can sell for $15 they normally sell for $27, and 90 capsule bottles that i can sell for $25 they normally go for $55. i'll stop by the pro pits if jeff, johnny c, or anyone else is interested. and i will answer any questions that i know the answer too

alias
06-23-2004, 08:48 PM
JB, I got the samples you sent over. This stuff looks good, I think I should take it for a week or so more before I make any judgment but it seems to make you feel more vigorous! Pretty Impressive!

Who normally uses the product if you said you are helping a friend expose it to atv racers?

jb500ex
06-24-2004, 05:51 AM
it's a brand new company. it's good for any type off athletic activity. i know he wants too do something with your site also. believe it or not it helped me lose 20 pounds in about a month. i was a little heavy for a year, i dropped from 209 to 184.

jb500ex
06-27-2004, 06:43 PM
so everyone who got a sample i would like too hear what you think

popo
06-28-2004, 03:35 AM
What's in it that's so special?

CatMostFeared
06-28-2004, 04:04 AM
its a chinese secert:eek2:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 06:00 AM
it's the quality off the product. and the combination of the ingredients. i will see if i can get my friend too come on and answer questions that everyone might have.it has vitamin B6, folate (as folic acid), vitamin B12, dual action carnitine blend, rhodiola rosea root extract, green tea leaf extract, gaurana seed extract, dl-menthionine, choline bitartate, insitol, calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, potassium gluconate, alpha-ketoglutaric acid, citric acid, fumaric acid, malic acid, succinic acid

quad_45
06-28-2004, 06:29 AM
My family and I just want to say Thank You!!! That was an incrediable weekend, and we would have been able to do as well as we did! I accomplished alot this weekend, and I did it without arm pump, muscle stiffness, or the gitters. This stuff really works and I recommend it to everyone!

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 06:43 AM
thank you steph,
congratulations you did great, im glad that your father liked the stuff as well. everyone is giving us great responses im still waiting too hear from harlen on what he thought. i will see you guys in ohio

Pappy
06-28-2004, 06:53 AM
i took 2 of them.....

i had a woody till this mornin:eek: damn blue pills iz potent:eek2:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 09:54 AM
that can be a good thing

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 09:58 AM
pappy did i give you a sample because i am not sure who you are

Pappy
06-28-2004, 10:01 AM
nope...but i saw ya hand some out in the pro pits.

i cant handle caffiene or anything like that due to a heart murmur so i avoid them

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 10:04 AM
their isn't alot off caffiene in them, but i understand

Admin
06-28-2004, 01:23 PM
Well, I have to say it might have worked for me as well. I had about my worst wreck in years in the 1st start at about the three mile marker at the end of the straight away along the pond. Stephen Vasko turned his front tire right into my path and I hit it as I was headed over the bank. My quad did a 360 barrell roll in the air and land on its wheels, but I landed on my head and back.

The race was red flagged, so I went back to the line and raced the 2nd race without incident. I never stiffened up or anything like I thought I would during the race after the wreck and I was able to work my way up to finish 4th overall after a horrible start. I felt great the entire race even though my quad beat me to death because the axle was severly bent in which caused the quad to bounce around alot especially on the high speed sections.

I took two piles in the morning and two right before the race, and I had my best finish yet this year.

It will take a few more trys for me to give the pills any credit, but so far I am a believer. Now, I am just waiting to find out if there are any side affects.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 01:25 PM
it's good too hear. and their will be no side affects.

popo
06-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
it's good too hear. and their will be no side affects.

Bogus!!!!

You willing to bet the farm & everything you own and than some... to pay for the legal costs........ when and if you get sued making that statement. "No side affects"

popo
06-28-2004, 02:19 PM
yes you were a dickhead the other day, and i see you are everyday

Ya I was the dick head. At least I am not trying to sell some bull chit buzz pill full of caffeine.. Claiming it helps you race.

Wheres your facts?

Using bleeps name as an example, the kid runs almost two miles a day and was born to race a quad.

Did you look in the garbage cans after you handed your samples out. You might want to.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 02:22 PM
except they are not caffiene pills, they have a small amount off caffiene in them along with several other things. why don't you ask everyone who took them what they thought. your response is the only negative one. and you didn't even take them. they help you lose weight so they might be worth a shot. their is no reason too be a dickhead without trying something first, but you obviously have issues

popo
06-28-2004, 02:35 PM
popo
from the looks off you i can tell you are the authority in health and fitness. you are the guy who said that green tea is the same as ephedra right. but all the donuts in columbus are good for you and don't have side affects

And by the looks of you. Your a used car salesman trying to push a buzz pill with no stated tests,facts or figures.

No, green tea is not, one of your boys stated it contained Mahung blended in with the green tea extract.. which is the same as ephedra.

popo
06-28-2004, 02:41 PM
harlen i want you too delete the post with the name in it of who is using the product from popo

Come on now, you where the ones dropping bleeps name at the track.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 02:44 PM
don't try too change things around now. noone said that.youcame out and said green tea is the same as ephedra. and if you want proof of this product i will give you a sheet of what the ingredients in the product do for you. they really help with taking lactic acid out off your muscles, that is what gives you arm pump. like i said i will get the guy who makes this product on here and he can answer all the questions people have. popo you haven't seen all the people that came up too us too tell us how much they liked the product. go too the fst tent and ask mike benson what he thought or ask stefanie verkade and her father. you are the only negative person and like i said you didn't take it, so you shouldn't have an opinion. when my friend does come on hear too answer question i hope you get involved so you can see how much you don't know.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 02:46 PM
no i never said it. you have a bad memory because after the person who did mention him said his name i told him it might not be a good idea.

popo
06-28-2004, 02:59 PM
no i never said it. you have a bad memory because after the person who did mention him said his name i told him it might not be a good idea.

All I know is, your group was dropping bleeps name all over.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:03 PM
you are unbelievable.

660bigdaddy
06-28-2004, 03:04 PM
I took two piles in the morning and two right before the race, and I had my best finish yet this year.
i took two piles in the morning too and had my best finish. :huh ohh you mean pills... hehehe

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 03:25 PM
popo you are a complete liar.. I was the one you told that green tea was the same as ephedra. there were three of us walking around handing out samples I was the big guy. Dont you remember when i saw you later on as you were eating that 2 foot chicken parm what you said to me when I politely said to you that green tea is not like ephedra, you said ,and I quote ,"trust me I know its the same as ephedra I`m a cop in the city" and then I said what city , New York, you replied "no columbus ohio" like I`m supposed to be impressed. WOW.. Then I said what does that have to do with Nutrition and supplements you replied with a severe attitude again "they made ephedra illegall in my county". So I guess that does qualify you as an expert..And another thing you lied about was us throwing out names, you can ask any of the hundred people we talked to on saturday we never mentioned any names of our friends using this vitamin. The administrator might have slipped and said a name but thats because he just got done talking to that person and discussing how well the product worked.. And just so you know we are not salesman, we are a couple of guys helping out a good friend with a great product that we know works well.. Im a union electrician in nyc, jb500ex owns his own construction, and phil with the english accent is a physical trainer with a masters degee in physical science and nutrition.... He laughed at we you said.

we have met alot of great people at the races this year and I can honestly say that you are the only a**hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:28 PM
here you go popo
it has carnitine in it, which promotes endurance by decreasing lactic acid accumulation and sparing glycogen, therefore delaying fatigue. reduces muscle pain and decreases muscle damage, from enhancing oxygen supply too the muscle via increased blood flow. increase the amino acid pool after training.
RHODIOLA enhances the body's physical and mental work capacity and productivity, it strengthens the nervous system, elevates exercise capacity
CHOLINE, INOSITOL, METHIONINE, promotes or encourages the export of fat from the liver, for maintenance of a healthy liver as well as burning exported fat for additional energy
KREBS CYCLE INTERMEDIATES( alpha-ketoglutaric acid, malic acid, fumaric acid, succinic acid, citric acid, pyruvic acid, pantothenic acid) they are necessary to generate cellular energy for tissue fuel.
VITAMIN B6, is important in the functioning of a host of enzymes and amino acids, because of it's role as a coenzyme, it is vital to our existence,
VITAMIN B12, HAS SHOWN TO INCREASE ENERGY, where as a deficiency causes fatigue
FOLIC ACID, is a b vitamin needed for cell replication and growth, needed for protien synthesis in all cells
ELECTROLYTES, they are what your cells (especially nerve, heart, muscle) use to maintain voltage across their cell membranes and to carry electrical impulses across themselves and to other cells. a deficiency of one of the electrolytes, or even an imbalance can cause a wide range of problems including sluggishness, fatigue, low energy levels and cramping
THESE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES I COULD TYPE FOR THE REST OFF THE NIGHT BUT I WANTED TOO GIVE YOU AN IDEA

06-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Can I still get some samples..:confused:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:34 PM
ABSOLUTELY RICO. WE WILL HOOK UP IN OHIO

popo
06-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by jbyfz450
popo you are a complete liar.. I was the one you told that green tea was the same as ephedra. there were three of us walking around handing out samples I was the big guy. Dont you remember when i saw you later on as you were eating that 2 foot chicken parm what you said to me when I politely said to you that green tea is not like ephedra, you said ,and I quote ,"trust me I know its the same as ephedra I`m a cop in the city" and then I said what city , New York, you replied "no columbus ohio" like I`m supposed to be impressed. WOW.. Then I said what does that have to do with Nutrition and supplements you replied with a severe attitude again "they made ephedra illegall in my county". So I guess that does qualify you as an expert..And another thing you lied about was us throwing out names, you can ask any of the hundred people we talked to on saturday we never mentioned any names of our friends using this vitamin. The administrator might have slipped and said a name but thats because he just got done talking to that person and discussing how well the product worked.. And just so you know we are not salesman, we are a couple of guys helping out a good friend with a great product that we know works well.. Im a union electrician in nyc, jb500ex owns his own construction, and phil with the english accent is a physical trainer with a masters degee in physical science and nutrition.... He laughed at we you said.

we have met alot of great people at the races this year and I can honestly say that you are the only a**hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Mr. 4 post, youre the one that walked up to me stating your the dude busting our balls. I told you based on what I heard from your group of combining green tea with mahung. Your so called green tea extract would be illegal in the state of Ohio.

I am not the one calling people a-holes or so on, just asking for your facts, tests and willingness to back your self up if there is not side effects.

Karizz
06-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by popo
And by the looks of you. Your a used car salesman trying to push a buzz pill with no stated tests,facts or figures.

OKAY, Now its time for me to step in!!! Im a used car dealer and I take offense to that! Man thats just not right PoPo!:mad: ...

cdalejef
06-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Karizz
OKAY, Now its time for me to step in!!! Im a used car dealer and I take offense to that! Man thats just not right PoPo!:mad: ... I'm a used quad salesman. :(

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:48 PM
i don't know where you got this mahung thing from. you busted our balls from the first second we met you, then you come on hear too bust more balls. we call it as we see it. i have met great people since we started racing at rausch, you are the only one that has been, lets just say questionable. like i said everyone liked it, you didn't take it so i don't know what your problem is.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:50 PM
jeff if you want i can get you some samples as well. i did not see you the other day.

06-28-2004, 03:51 PM
I'm a used quad salesman

I sold a used car once does that make me a used car salesman???????:confused:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:52 PM
only if you robbed the person

cdalejef
06-28-2004, 03:53 PM
jeff if you want i can get you some samples as well. i did not see you the other day. Ok, I was chasing my 2 kiddo's around all day and didn't get to talk to too many people.

06-28-2004, 03:55 PM
only if you robbed the person OK I am a used car salesman then. but I am not as bad as the person I sold it too. he really screwed the person he sold it to.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 03:59 PM
if you ask around there was alot off people who did take and likedit. im trying too help a great friend as well as get him involved in the sport that i really like. i don't make a dime off this, i actually lose money because all the full bottles that i hand out i have too pay for. then i have too deal with popo. everyone says they want more money in the sport, could you imagine if a company like trim spa ar something similiar got involved you would all ove it. im trying too get a company that should be bigger because off the quality of the product involved from it's first days so when it does get big atv racing was there first. so try it when you like it buy it and tell people. it will be good for everyone

popo
06-28-2004, 04:00 PM
OKAY, Now its time for me to step in!!! Im a used car dealer and I take offense to that! Man thats just not right PoPo!:mad: ...

Sorry... hopefully no offense taken.

Karizz
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I'm a used quad salesman. :(
:p If a Used car salesman pushes pills,what then does a Quad Salesman push? Oh,its Jeff... maybe he pushes his CrapNFail off da TRACK! ! lol...j/k buddy
Hey Jeff BTW I took some good pics of ya at the Wisp.PM me your email and Ill get to ya tonight!

jb500ex
gncc'er
very funny

cdalejef
06-28-2004, 04:03 PM
:p If a Used car salesman pushes pills,what then does a Quad Salesman push? Oh,its Jeff... maybe he pushes his CrapNFail off da TRACK! ! lol...j/k buddy
Hey Jeff BTW I took some good pics of ya at the Wisp.PM me your email and Ill get to ya tonight! Its my fault....I've had that chain and sprocket set on there since Florida. Ya, I love pics! cdalejef@bellsouth.net

Pappy
06-28-2004, 04:03 PM
dayummmm:huh

let's see....

my crystal ball tells me that rico will be busted for taking pep pills at the ohio gncc:devil: dayummmm....im bringin my camcorder!!!:macho

RODNEY KING RODNEY KING RODNEY KINGRODNEY KING RODNEY KING RODNEY KINGRODNEY KING RODNEY KING RORODNEY KING RODNEY KING RODNEY KINGDNEY KINGRODNEY KING RODNEY KING RODNEY KING:devil:

cdalejef
06-28-2004, 04:07 PM
ROTFLMAO....its a good thing Franny is going. I won't have to bail him out of jail again :rolleyes:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 04:15 PM
as long as i don't go down as the dealer. is this race atleast 1000ft from a school

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 04:23 PM
EVERYONE CAN GO TO THE WEBSITE AND READ UP ON IT.
WWW.CARDIOSTACK.COM
CHECK THE BACKED BY SCIENCE SECTION

popo
06-28-2004, 04:44 PM
i don't know where you got this mahung thing from. you busted our balls from the first second we met you, then you come on hear too bust more balls. we call it as we see it. i have met great people since we started racing at rausch, you are the only one that has been, lets just say questionable. like i said everyone liked it, you didn't take it so i don't know what your problem is.

MY PROBLEM IS WITH YOUR STATEMENT " NO SIDE EFFECTS".

How can you proove that? Was there a list of precautions listed on the packaging or just a verbal warning "try these later".

Every ones body reacts to different products, but with yours how can you guarantee no adverse reations to nausea, incressed hear rates etc while ripping a quad at high speeds thru trees.

Your intentions to bring more outside sponsership etc is appreaciated.

Out of all the samples you handed out, honestely how many people took them or are willing to try them with out or tossed them? I don't think I am the only one questionable, I am the first to bring it to the table.

Post your product on http://p199.ezboard.com/fmotocrosstrainingfrm1 I would like to see the reponse you get from Allen Gerkey.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 05:04 PM
instead of going by who didn't try them why don't you go by the people who did. it is strange too have people you don't know walk up too and hand you three pills. but it is a real product that has gotten great reviews. the guy who makes this is a nutrionalist and knows his stuff. if you want too send info too that guy go ahead. someone put the link too the site up, and it has all the info you need.

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Im trying to post on his site and its not letting me sign up for some reason. Can you post on there for me and find out what he thinks so we can all read it.... Who is this guy anyway he has no credentials on his site. I would like to know what makes him an expert?

popo
06-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Here is Alan's Bio from his site. I also tried posting on his site to review your product. No luck must be down.

Alan Gerkey “MxTrainer” and Ronronmx.com have come up with a monthly Motocross training section. At least once a month we will have an article on training specifically for Motocross. We will cover everything from energy saving techniques to fitness and nutrition.

This section will be a series format; this will allow you to research in the archives at a later date, when and if a problem arises. All skill levels will be addressed from beginners to Professional. As always you can direct any ideas, questions or comments to “MxTrainer” Forums. We hope the information found here will help you to ride and race safer and faster. “Stay Fit”, Alan Gerkey “MxTrainer”

Post any questions you might have in the Mx Trainer Forum

Bio.......

Who is MxTrainer?

MxTrainer is Alan Gerkey MXS, CPT owner and proprietor of All Pro Mx Performance where he specializes in Motocross conditioning and a certified personal trainer. Alan has brought together 20 years of personal race experience, never ending enthusiasm towards rider safety and conditioning together with Motocross.

Due to the need of the riders and Alan's abilities he opened All Pro Mx Performance, a Motocross training center, located in Menifee Ca. where a complete gym is the focal point of the ten acre property. All appropriate training equipment for strength, endurance, flexibility, cardio, rehab and testing are found within the facility. The goal is to allow an athlete to attend the center for everything that is needed within his sport. As the training center is located within 30 minutes of the four Factory Supercross test tracks and 5 Motocross tracks, this allows Alan and All Pro Mx to be available for testing, training and rehab throughout the year.

As of the 2002 season, Alan has had the privilege of working with many racers of all skill levels and riding disciplines. In his efforts to improve Motocross safety, racer ability, conditioning and rider direction he was able to guide Stephane Roncada to the 2000 125 Supercross Championship and vice-Champion of the 2000 125 National Championship. With Stephanes improvements he was offered a premier Factory ride with Team Kawasaki for the 250 Supercross and outdoor Nationals
In 2000 Alan also started working with Travis Preston who recently became the 2002 125 Supercross Champion, who is riding for the Honda 125 support team Factory Connection.

Along with Alan's experience and expertise in training, he has also enlisted the affiliation of professionals who are Motocross enthusiasts, these include, board certified sports medicine orthopedic physicians, physical therapist, chiropractors, sports psychologist, athletic trainers and exercise physiologists. These affiliates ensure that a rider will receive the best care available and are part of All Pro Mx Performance efforts. Below you will find a list of Alan's memberships, affiliates and a summarized list of riders Alan has assisted and worked with, all of whom have excelled as a result of Alan's direction.

Membership and Affiliates:

National Strength and Conditioning Association
Athletic Trainers Association
AFAA
AMA
ACSM
Affiliates:
Dr. Alexander, board certified sports medicine physician
Dr. Murphy, orthopedic surgeon
Dr. Schroeder, exercise physiologist
Dr. Yessis, exercise physiologist
Dr. Duddey, chiropractor
Dr. Rushall, sports psychologist

Rider / client affiliation:

Stephane Roncada: #21 Factory Kawasaki, years trained-1999,2000,2001. Accomplishments: 2000 125 SX Champion, 2000 125 National Vice-Champion, 2001 Chaparral Pro Invitational overall Champion, 7th overall 250 Supercross Series.

Travis Preston: 2002 125 Supercross Champion, years trained-2000, 2001, 2002.

Michael Brandes: #43 Worked with Michael during the 1999 season when he was # 49, due to his excellent finishes he was offered a Honda support ride in 2000 where he won his first Supercross.

Rico

Casey Johnson: #27 Worked with Casey during the 1998 season where we were able to eliminate his arm pump and go on to one of his best seasons in the outdoor circuit.

Donovan Mitchell: #861 Worked with Donovan during 1998, 1999 where he was able to attain a Factory KTM ride. Unfortunately his career was cut short by injuries.

Mike Metzger: #1(fmx 1999/2000) Worked with Mike during 1998 and 1999 helping him attain his goals.

Eric Bostrum: #32 Worked with Eric during the preseason in 2000, where he was the Vice-Champion in the 600 road race circuit.

Justin Buckelew: #38 Currently working with Justin to assist him in his attaining his 2002 goals.

Many additional pro and amateur riders.

Admin
06-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey guys, I don't want this to turn into a flame war. I do understand where Popo is coming from, and Yes, I have my concerns as well. Popo is a little more blunt about it because he is into weight lifting and training more so than me. Popo maylook like another big guy at the track, but he is one strong dude, so the donut joke wasn't needed.

I also understand that the product has worked for some racers, and it I believe after my first try that it may have helped me with no known side effects. I will take a few more tries to see if I feel it really is working or if it is just a mental thing, so we shouldn't pass judgement on it until we know the results. A pill is going to win or lose a race, but it may make it a little easier.

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 05:47 PM
He`s got a good bio. I looked a t his sight real quik and saw a thread about reb bull during a race and he said he had mixed feelings about that. Everyone I know always said no way to that stuff. Thats the only reason why i was curios about his bio... I would love to see what he says about CARDIO STACK!

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 05:50 PM
exactley harlan, well said.. guys like me can use all the help I can get!

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
I actually doubled my total posts today, Im usually just a reader and I only talk when I feel it is nessesary...

Pappy
06-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Pappy's Pharmacuticals at your service:bandit:

Do a line before you head to the line:eek: :blah:

First off....and this includes harlen.....

ANYONE WHO TAKES A PILL THAT DOESNT HAVE THE OK OF YOUR!!!! DOCTOR IS A MENTAL CASE

im a little pissed myself right now....dammit harlen you got a kid on the way:mad: im sure this product is fully credentialed or tested but dammit dude....you want me to tell your mom:eek:

Seriously....dont take jack from someone and eat it:D :mad:

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 06:00 PM
pappy its not like we were just some strangers off the street giving him funny pills to try. He did his own research before taking them.. Hopefully soon you will see the cardio stack tent at the races... www.cardiostack.com

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 06:05 PM
one last thing before I go , The amount of caffiene in these pills is less than a cup of coffee and it is a different kind of caffiene which is said to not be bad for you.

bs784
06-28-2004, 06:50 PM
Is Cardiostack related to Jim Stack?

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 06:51 PM
no way is he related too jim staack

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 06:52 PM
his name is marada not stack. cardio stack is just the name of the product

brian-250
06-28-2004, 06:52 PM
no way is he related too jim staack

Well if he's not, then they could pass for twins.:eek:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 06:59 PM
brian what are you talking about.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 07:01 PM
if you are talking about the guy on his site thats not him. he has been in great shape since the day i met him in h.s.

brian-250
06-28-2004, 07:03 PM
brian what are you talking about.

how this guy sounds like jim stack, like brandon said.:rolleyes:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 07:05 PM
he hasn't been on here yet. it's only been me and my brother. what is going on here. im jb500ex, my brother is jb450yfz.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 07:11 PM
if popo is so into training then he should know after looking at the ingredients that i listed that their is nothing harmful in their.

popo
06-28-2004, 07:37 PM
if popo is so into training then he should know after looking at the ingredients that i listed that their is nothing harmful in their.

Let's see what professional trainers say about it.

JOEX
06-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Pappy's Pharmacuticals at your service:bandit:

Do a line before you head to the line:eek: :blah:

First off....and this includes harlen.....

ANYONE WHO TAKES A PILL THAT DOESNT HAVE THE OK OF YOUR!!!! DOCTOR IS A MENTAL CASE

im a little pissed myself right now....dammit harlen you got a kid on the way:mad: im sure this product is fully credentialed or tested but dammit dude....you want me to tell your mom:eek:

Seriously....dont take jack from someone and eat it:D :mad:
There's some good advice there;)

I highly doubt this product is 'fully credentialed or tested' Certainly not by the FDA anyway. Very few if any diatary supplements are. This is not a vitamin like someone else stated.

Jamie@Cardiostack
06-28-2004, 07:50 PM
Thanx popo I think his response will be good!

Cardio Stack
06-28-2004, 07:58 PM
First of all I would like to introduce myself. I am the co-creator of Cardio Stack and would like to let everyone know that they can ask me any questions that they have regarding the product or any other product on the market. I am familiar with over 50,000 products and would be happy to clear up some of the questions I have seen on the board regarding supplements.

I am a sports nutritionist and I develop nutritional plans as well as nutritional supplements for athletes ranging from high school to professional sports but I am not a doctor. Therefore, if you have any specific medical conditions I would always advise you to consult a physician.

In response to some of the posts I have seen:

1. There is no ephedra or any other suspect ingredients in Cardio Stack. If you are sensitive to caffeine, then do not take it as there is caffeine derived from Green Tea & Guarana. However, the caffeine in Cardio Stack is from healthy sources as opposed to coming from coffee. A couple of notes regarding the caffeine in Cardio Stack. a. Green Tea is consumed in China (up to 20 cups a day per person) where they have the longest life expectancy of anyone in the world. It has been linked to literally hundreds of clinical studies promoting health, cardiovascular health and longevity. It is sold in health food stores as one of the top 3 health promoting items in the US b. Guarana is a slow releasing source of caffeine. Therefore, the caffeine in Cardio Stack (equivalent to about 1 1/2 cups of coffee) is actually released into your bloodstream over the course of hours and not as one immediate rush which often occurs with coffee.
2. There is no MaHuang in Cardio Stack. MaHuang is the plant in which ephedra is derived from. So if you see a label that has MaHuang or Ephedra or Ephedra Alkaloids, do not use it.
3. Caffeine seems to be the hot topic regarding Cardio Stack but it was actually one the last ingredients that we added to the product. It is clearly not the most important nutrient in the product.

Thank you for your interest everyone. I look forward to any questions that you may have.

-Steve

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 08:01 PM
list some of the other things and benefits

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 08:03 PM
and welcome to the site

Cardio Stack
06-28-2004, 08:21 PM
As requested:

Cardio Stack mechanism of action:

Many sports and fitness enthusiasts consider carbohydrates (glucose/sugar) the best source of energy, when they actually are a relatively poor source. In actuality, fatty acids (Fat) are the richest source of energy particularly during an athletic event (ex: racing). The use of more energy-rich fatty acids for production is far better than relying on carbohydrates and will result in greater energy levels, endurance and overall performance.

So how do you tap into your body's fatty acids and maximize the way your body utilizes them?

Cardio Stack works by addressing the main components of fat metabolism using a 3-stage triple action process:

1-It forces your body to Releases Fat from Fat cells
2-It Transports Fat to be used as energy
3-Burns Fat and Increases Metabolic Rate

Fats must go through this release-transport-burn process in order to be utilized for energy efficiently and effectively. Simply put, The more you utilize for energy the less will remain stored on your body.

All of the popular supplements today do not address the complete 3-stage mechanism of fat metabolism, limiting the effectiveness.
Many supplements specifically neglect the release and transport mechanisms, THE MOST CRUCIAL STAGES OF FAT METABOLISIM. The more fat you release and transport the more you will have freed up to be burned for fuel. This becomes even more crucial during exercise. Exercise puts your body in fat burning mode by increasing metabolic rate. So it makes sense to provide the vital nutrients that assist in the release and transport of fatty acids so that you can optimize your rate of fat disposal.

-Steve

Pappy
06-28-2004, 08:28 PM
your an expert..or so claimed.

whats the deal with young athletes dropping dead of heart attacks and anurism's that have been directly linked to this very type of "performance enhancer"?

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 08:31 PM
those were from ephedra

Pappy
06-28-2004, 08:34 PM
those were from ephedra

i see you just got yourself a diploma in dieretics:confused:

anyone can die....but when a young person takes any type of enhancement before extreme physical exertion there is a risk. i hope you fella's have good insurance.

and i'm not singling you all out, you just happen to be pushing a product that so far has not been proven to be safe to 20,000 of my friends so deal with me being to the point

Cardio Stack
06-28-2004, 08:56 PM
Pappy,

Your concerns are appreciated. I wish the supplement industry developed products with the same level of concern that you have. You see, it's the unethical companies that fill their products with ephedra, synephrine, octopomine, prohormones etc etc that cause skepticism and obstacles when a safe and healthy formula is developed for products like mine.

Do not take my word for it, research the nutrients yourself.

Carnitine: prescribed in countries for heart health. 98% of all heart attack patients who do not live are found to have 0 carnitine left in their heart.

B6,B12,Folic Acid: prescribed by cardiologists as they clear homocysteine (the marker for heart disease) out of the blood.

Rhodiola: has been shown to moderate against stress-induced damage and dysfunction in cardiovascular tissue. Treatment with Rhodiola rosea extract prevents the decrease in cardiac contractile force secondary to environmental stress.

The list goes on. The product can actually be sold for heart health to those not sensitive to caffeine. And even small doses of caffeine 1-2 cups of coffee a day is showing to be beneficial to your health.

-Steve

Pappy
06-28-2004, 09:04 PM
I agree that an all natural supplement is needed for people doing active sports, especially when alot are out of shape or have poor diet. However, 3 pages of b!tching about a product that could be fine or could end the life (so could anything already on the market) isnt whats needed to introduce your product.

I myself found the open distribution at the race appalling. I did see kids well under 18 using this product near the skate ramps and i seriously contemplated contacting local law enforcement. I dont know if your employee's handed them out to them or they were given out by another source. As a parent i was alarmed that this was going on. I was going to post this earlier but I wanted YOU to be on the site so it could be addressed.

I have no problem with people doing what they feel is right for themselves as long as its a legal product. I do wish your company success and hope that if there are benefits that people are able to reap the rewards of better performance combined with better health.

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 09:05 PM
we did not give the product too any young kids so what are you talking about

Pappy
06-28-2004, 09:07 PM
we did not give the product too any young kids so what are you talking about

did i studder:confused:

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 09:07 PM
and we are not employees i am a good friend that is trying too help him out. it shows that you don't read all the post because this was already said. so don't start throwing stones

Pappy
06-28-2004, 09:11 PM
and we are not employees i am a good friend that is trying too help him out. it shows that you don't read all the post because this was already said. so don't start throwing stones

look chief...i was front and center when you and your friend came walking down pro row handing this stuff out like candy. My wife and children had seen you long before you got to where I was and had already asked who was handing out the chemicals. I was then informed what you were doing. About 30 minutes later our children were playing in the skate area when we both witnessed 2 kids that could be no more then 14 with packages of your product. How they got them I cant tell you.

As far as stones:confused: I dont play those games. if you dont like what I post then either rebut my information with logical debate or find a better way to distribute your product

jb500ex
06-28-2004, 09:14 PM
first off all we did not force anyone to take anything. if people didn't want them we took them back. how kids got them i don't know. not everyone took them and that was fine but alot off people did take them and was interested in taking them, so we gave them too them

Cardio Stack
06-28-2004, 09:21 PM
1. Of course the product is legal.
2. No one under 18 should take anything without a parent's permission. I agree with you and do not know how this occured. It was not my doing and I will communicate this message to my employee's that attend the races. But I assure you, the cans of Pepsi they are drinking are detrimental to their health while Cardio Stack is beneficial for their health. It's amazing how accepted junk food, artificial sweeteners, chemicals etc have become when they have been shown to cause multiple diseases.
3. Thank you for your imput.
4. If you need any nutritional advice, just ask me on the board or call me tomorrow at 973-785-9055. I will gladly answer all of your questions and concerns as well as help you with any nutritional advice if you are interested. No charge of course.

Anyway, Research the nutrients yourself. I urge you. It's that clean and healthy of a product.

-Steve

Meek
06-28-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by bs784
Is Cardiostack related to Jim Stack?

Is Cardio Stack, Jim Stack's daddy?