PDA

View Full Version : Mideast-Uncle Lems, lets hear how yall did

gump
06-22-2004, 10:13 PM
i sucked as allways!!! got the holeshot and finished 10th, but i beat bullwinkel "my bro" hit a tree on the 4th lap which caused the auto eject to kick in, and got my leg hung in the nerk bars and got drug about 10 feet.. other than that i had a ball. the blisters on my hands are starting to go away and i still have monkey butt.. you just gotta love this chit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holeshot19
06-23-2004, 02:59 AM
but busted my knee and havent been able to walk since monday

mobyplane
06-23-2004, 06:04 AM
Gump I finished right behind you by just a few seconds. Maybe next time I'll get ya. Perhaps we should recommend a new class that we can be more competitive in. I'm not sure what we'd call it though. How about "Slow Class"?

gump
06-23-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by mobyplane
Gump I finished right behind you by just a few seconds. Maybe next time I'll get ya. Perhaps we should recommend a new class that we can be more competitive in. I'm not sure what we'd call it though. How about "Slow Class"? yeah i got ya by 16 secounds, anthor 100 yards and you would of caught me, i was just trying to finish on the last lap, seems like the fast tracks like that wear me out quicker

barry rhames
06-23-2004, 03:04 PM
was it rough enough for yall i got 9th in a class still behind ol weak knees

Dannys400ex
06-23-2004, 03:20 PM
im leaning towards the i suck too thing. i was fourth in the woods, grips came off, couldnt breath, yep im sure i suck. those vet boys sure do fly

bullwinkel
06-23-2004, 04:40 PM
im down with that having a class for the slow group ha ha by the way gump i was only 2 min. behind you do the math. next time bro.by the way danny i smoked your *** .

holeshot19
06-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by barry rhames
was it rough enough for yall i got 9th in a class still behind ol weak knees my knee cap has a small crack in it and my knee and my anchel is swolen from inflmation so im on some drugs to help that now that we have a break im selling my 400 and spending all that cash on my 450r so when i make my return ill be trying to smoke some asses:D

Dannys400ex
06-23-2004, 06:34 PM
i felt sorry for barry sunday and i let him go by.we have a little lay over until the next race, ride every day cause the next race is gonna hurt. lol

gump
06-23-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
my knee cap has a small crack in it and my knee and my anchel is swolen from inflmation so im on some drugs to help that now that we have a break im selling my 400 and spending all that cash on my 450r so when i make my return ill be trying to smoke some asses:D hate to hear that eddie.. take the time off to heal and come back strong.. pineapple is leaving the plant after this week, so i won't have anyone to pick on, so i guees it'll be you..:D

barry rhames
06-24-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Dannys400ex
i felt sorry for barry sunday and i let him go by.we have a little lay over until the next race, ride every day cause the next race is gonna hurt. lol

what class do you run and wene did all this grip removal happen lol. appreceiate you letting me by though i need it

barry rhames
06-24-2004, 02:31 PM
my knee cap has a small crack in it and my knee and my anchel is swolen from inflmation so im on some drugs to help that now that we have a break im selling my 400 and spending all that cash on my 450r so when i make my return ill be trying to smoke some asses:D
just make sure your swing arm bolt is tight i here lowes has some good stuff

gump
06-24-2004, 07:14 PM
what class do you run and wene did all this grip removal happen lol. appreceiate you letting me by though i need it he's talking about my brother, bullwinkel, his name is barry also

holeshot19
06-24-2004, 07:26 PM
just make sure your swing arm bolt is tight i here lowes has some good stuff oh that wasnt that 2 stroke that i smoked u on sunday but i wished to god i had rode it:devil:

gump
06-24-2004, 10:23 PM
oh that wasnt that 2 stroke that i smoked u on sunday but i wished to god i had rode it:devil: only on exriders can racers talk trash and not get pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's all good...
you both forgot to mention yall smoked my *** bad, as in lapping me...:grr:

gump
06-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Brushy mountain sunday anyone ?
i know me, bullwinkel and dannys400ex need the practise. :(

Dannys400ex
06-25-2004, 12:41 AM
cant ride much on sundays,have to work. i miss the sundays that we race but i cant miss to go ride losing too much in the wallet. i can ride thurs fri or sat.

gump
06-25-2004, 12:51 AM
saturday early evening would be good for me.. about 3 or 4 at the ole brushy... if ya can go that late, i know bullwinkel can..

barry rhames
06-25-2004, 11:19 AM
sorry gump i smoked you bad lol by the end of that race i was glad to be on top of the thang it started trying to chunk me on lap one and never quit ok i new my swing arm bearings wernt in ther prime any more but shortly after take off they flew all to hell and just wouldnt go in a strait line it was so bad that whene i was sitting a the barrels on lap 3 or 4 he said go so i layed on it and i hit the pole inside the tent luckly i turned my wheels so i just kinda pushed it out the way but ricky looked a little suprised dont tell nobody

barry rhames
06-26-2004, 04:18 PM
which now that i think of it i believe he docked me a lap for that.lol

jjhhdrum
06-28-2004, 09:28 AM
thanks for the invite sunday really enjoyed the ride.

gump
06-28-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by jjhhdrum
thanks for the invite sunday really enjoyed the ride. so did i !!!! love that mud..
your getting fast young grass hopper...