PDA

View Full Version : I got kicked out of the yamaha shop

Kennethyfz450
06-22-2004, 06:10 PM
:mad:
I was going to go buy some oil for my yfz, and as soon as I went to the door one of the clowns was following me.. so i grabed some oil. I went to the counter and asked for Rob that i liked... well apparntly he quit or got fired??? and he used to charge me 5.79 for the filter now they tried to charge me 11.00!!! WTF!!!

the other guy came and said something, i ignored him and talk to the guy who was ringing me up and asking why it was so high, and told him that i had documents to prove that i paid 5.79 and since i was the only customer in the store i got a crowd of workers, and one funny looking dude said i cant sell it to you for that price and that is why Rob might be gone.. It was something stupid.. anyhow . you have to go their to get what i am talking about..

Yamaha shop is mad because i went out of state to buy a 4 wheeler??? WTF

they lied to me! the owner told me 6200 dollars OTD and when i came back with the money he tried to throw on some more charges and i said no thanks, and walked out the door EVEN SHAKED the guys hand!!! that weekend i bought the yfz450 and that same day i forgot to buy the oil .. so i stoped at the same local dealer that LIED TO ME and gave him business and bought oil filter and oil.. and his better half came up to me mouthing that i got the quad somewhere else and said something "well we gotta keep are doors open" I said yeah well i like having money in my pocket... then i walked off and try to do it nice..

last week my good friend is looking to buy a honda 450r or a pred or a yfz.. he cant make up his mind so we take a long trip around the city stoped at the bomb dealer and rode a ds.. stoped at a honda shop and got a esitmated price.. and then stoped at the shop i am talking about right now.. and he seen one of those raptor 350s and said he i like the looks of that and asked what it was before i could tell him and that guy goes its a upgraded so and so you can tell he just read it from the book and memorized it.. then told him the price 5099.00 and i was like WOOW thats alot of money for that bike.. and told daniel if he wants that bike he needs to go to tenn... well aparntly they didnt like that and was supposed to call me and tell me not to come back:rolleyes:
which they didnt so.. so today they told me not to step foot back in the store.. i was like ok and asked why?? he told me and i said he is one of my friends and HE ASKED ME for my opinion.. so i told it.. and he like well.. blah blah...

dealers is what makes the bike look good or bad.. I should have got the honda.. i could have ran that bike with no oil and took it to the shop and say hey it blew up and those guys would fix it no questions asked... which makes good business..
NOT SAYING I WOULD EVER DO THAT!! but thats how much i trust Adventure sports and T&T racing they are a go0d group of guys that want you to have fun with your investment.. and will stand behind their products..

we have 3 yamaha shops around where i live and they all I mEAN all suck!! bad mech, sales people.. just in it for the money..

Sportrax10
06-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Thats gay, some dealers are really cool others are NOT...

hessianmx111
06-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Kennethyfz450
:mad: i was going to go buy some oil for my yfz and as soon as i went to the door i had a person follow me.. so i went to the shelf grabed the oil then i went to the counter and ask for someone that i liked to get the oil filter.. well apparntly he quit or got fired??? and he used to charge me 5.79 for the filter now they tried to charge me 11.00!!! WTF!!! i said wait how much was the oil filter ???

by the time the other guy came up to me and said i was something and i didnt even know what it meant.. and then i ignored him and talk to the guy who was ringing me up and the next thing i know he said your not wanted in this store anymore??

Yamaha shop is mad because i went out of state to buy a 4 wheeler??? WTF

the lied they was supposed to sell it to me for 6200 dollars and when i came back with the money they tried to throw on some more charges and i said no thanks and walked out the door EVEN SHAKED the guys hand!!! that weekend i bought the yfz450 and that same day i forgot to buy the oil .. so i stoped at the same local dealer that LIED TO ME and gave him business and bought oil filter and oil.. and his better half came up to me mouthing that i got the quad somewhere else and said something "well we gotta keep are doors open" I said yeah well i like having money in my pocket... then i walked off and try to do it nice..

last week my good friend is looking to buy a honda 450r or a pred or a yfz.. he cant make up his mind so we take a long trip around the city stoped at the bomb dealer and rode a ds.. stoped at a honda shop and got a esitmated price.. and then stoped at the shop i am talking about right now.. and he seen one of those raptor 350s and said he i like the looks of that and asked what it was before i could tell him and that guy goes its a upgraded so and so you can tell he just read it from the book and memorized it.. then told him the price 5099.00 and i was like WOOW thats alot of money for that bike.. and told daniel if he wants that bike he needs to go to tenn... well aparntly they didnt like that and was supposed to call me and tell me not to come back:rolleyes:
which they didnt so.. so today they told me not to step foot back in the store.. i was like ok and asked why?? he told me and i said he is one of my friends and HE ASKED ME for my opinion.. so i told it.. and he like well.. blah blah...

dealers is what makes the bike look good or bad.. I should have got the honda.. i could have ran that bike with no oil and took it to the shop and say hey it blew up and those guys would fix it no questions asked... which makes good business..
NOT SAYING I WOULD EVER DO THAT!! but thats how much i trust Adventure sports and T&T racing they are a go0d group of guys that want you to have fun with your investment.. and will stand behind their products..

we have 3 yamaha shops around where i live and they all I mEAN all suck!! bad mech, sales people.. just in it for the money..
yeah adventure sports and tandt is where its at i wish adventure sports sold yamaha parts so i could just go there, and if you have a honda quad tandt can hook you up, btw may i ask what yamaha shop it was cause i only know of 3 too. joe hills(tried to tell me my yz250f didnt have an oil filter) wheels for fun(too far away) and fun for all(havent got a chance to go there yet). and also where are you located at?

Rip_Tear
06-22-2004, 06:45 PM
I won't even deal with my local dealers because they are all jerks. I did the same thing with my dealer, they won't give me a deal or a reasonable price for something I go somewhere else, I have told them flat out that if they won't charge me properly I will go somewhere else and tell other people how they treated me.

redroost85
06-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Kicked out of the Yamaha shop.....?:huh

Heck I wouldn't have even gone in in the first place, lol!:blah:

Seriously though man, the stealers suck..pretty much all them money sucking leaches!:grr:

Kennethyfz450
06-22-2004, 06:55 PM
i was sorta mad when i was typing, and i dont believe in the back space button when i am mad.. lol
seriously i made a 98 in english this year .. LOL

FUN FOR ALL MOTORSPORTS!!! and Green river motorsports, and wheels for fun!! are the local dealers.. i live right in the middle of all of them ...

so far the best place to buy aftermarket parts from is T&t.. they really work with you and try to point you in the right direction.. and adventure sports is cool to but its not as focused on atvs like tt..

I am located in Larue county/taylor county/ Green county line..
:p

hond_rider52
06-22-2004, 06:57 PM
i always get kicked out of bike shops. most recent time my friend went to the yamaha shop to buy some stuff and i went in with him. anyways they had a yfz their so i figured id sit on it to see what it was like. my friend was taking along time getting his parts and just sitting on the yfz was getting boaring so i figured id try to bust out some freestyle on the bike. so anyways i did i no footed can, and i guess the store people didnt notice me do that but when i went for a super man before i even finised it the store manger came over and started yelling at me and i only made it worst when i strated laughing at him. anyways i ended up getting kicked out and he said that if i steped foot in the shop again hed call the cops. :devil:

atvrider12764
06-22-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by hond_rider52
figured id try to bust out some freestyle on the bike. so anyways i did i no footed can, and i guess the store people didnt notice me do that but when i went for a super man before i even finised it the store manger came over and started yelling at me and i only made it worst when i strated laughing at him. anyways i ended up getting kicked out and he said that if i steped foot in the shop again hed call the cops. :devil:

well if i was the owner i wouldnt want you doing that stuff on my bikes....so you can scratch them up and id have to give the person who buys it a discount because the bike is all scratched

Mxjunkie
06-22-2004, 09:47 PM
I hate dealers like that, we have a few of them around here, more then we need, the sad part is one of them is a honda dealer ship. :grr:

busch light
06-22-2004, 10:19 PM
kennethyfz............with you location you could head over to leithfield and try out Rocky Ridge, or give james perry a shout, at JPMX......that would be a haul for ya though

Kennethyfz450
06-22-2004, 10:53 PM
yeah.. I believe if my bike ever needs any kind of work i will just take it to t&t racing...

the only bad part about it is i dont think they sale yamalube but they do sale amsoil so i might do the switched... do you all think it will hurt the motor i got over 50 hours on it.. but the oil has never seen black.. i always change it frequently to keep everything cleaned inside.. oh well its a good time to be changing oil when i am going to west virgina this saturday morning at 3a.m.

i cant believe i got kicked out of the store today .. i was the only customer in their !! and when i went by adventure sports parking lot was almost full:confused:

seems to me fun for all doesnt want to keep their doors open.

450Racer
06-22-2004, 11:24 PM
my local honda dealers are pretty awesome most of the time. i've bought a 90, 250ex, 400ex, 450R, scooter for mom, and a bunch of other stuff in their. when i was 12 they let me get the 250 which you have to be 16 for. i got my 400 when i was 13 and now i'm 15 and they let me buy the 450R. they're cool like that, they do the "whoops, i didn't hear that you said you were going to race it". i mean i'll walk in there and buy some stuff and they just bill it to my parents, it's great, my parents pay for it through my sponsors cash. i walked in their on crutches and they all starting laughing and didn't even ask. i told them i wanted some propegs (foot slipped under tire and broke) so i coudl get some more protection. so i got them.

i've gotten 5 machines from this dealer just because of the people there. i love my 450R. the suspension and a-arms are driving me crazy right now cause i'm trying to make $130 payments, pay for other parts i have, and try to pay $1,500 for a front end (which is a good deal, thanks nacs) but that's still a look for a 15 year old to manage. i have a job, i cut grass and work at a park. i have sponsors and one cash sponsor. i'm not a kid that gets a decked out quad just given to him. i get the fixing bills, pay for gas and trans to the track, i even pay for my parents food or entry fees sometimes. anyway, yeah, honda dealers rock.

anybody ever see the movie fish? i went to a honda dealer about 3 hours from here and i swear it was just like that. they had a wire they'd through your new keys to you from the office to the door and when they sold something they'd ring a bell and beep the horns and everyoen would stop including the mechanics and give them a round of applause. it was so great there.

SGA
06-23-2004, 12:22 AM
I read all of this thread including the deleted parts.

I say: If you dont like the dealer, dont go back.

The dealers around here are ok, not great, just ok. We have two quad/motorcycle shops here in our town.
I trade with a dealer about 1 hour from here in a very small town, well worth the drive.
Real nice people, and they will deal with you. They started with one small building and now they have two large buildings. Its all about the owners attitude I guess.

86350x
06-23-2004, 01:35 AM
Well, we have a new dealer here. I have heard good things. The yamaha dealer in baycity SUCKS. I was gonna start a brawl in the parts area last time I was there. They didn't know how to order the parts, and they didn't want to(wtf!). And this was a week after I bought a new wr426 for them. I haven't gone back since just for the sake of not going back to the slammer.

The bayctiy Honda dealer is excellent. Lost of good looking blondes that like to wait on you. And our local Honda dealer is pretty good too. Our old yamaha dealer was aweful. They are now closed, mainly because of piss poor attitudes there.

I guess from what I've seen, honda dealerships are way better then yamaha ones. Did I just day that:confused: :eek2:

Hopefully Honda will make something I like again, becasue I've been buying yammies for a while now.

ReconRider25
06-23-2004, 07:27 AM
thats one messed up dealer there. i like mine tho.:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pb22c7b596144bdf7526653080fafd652/f973509c.jpg

PHAT400
06-23-2004, 08:02 AM
I know the fealing.

Local guy is now the ONLY dealer for Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Polaris. He opened 1 month after I was born... (1969). Well needless to say he's been here for 35 year's... SAME NASTY BUILDING. SAME NASTY "I'M THE ONLY GUY IN TOWN ATTITUDE". I've bought there a few time's over the year's until 1996 when I finally decided to go for 4 wheels (previous 85 250x). I bought a TRX300 and had a great experience. Well that was untl I started going in to browse for part's & accessories. These jackass's wanted nothing to do with P&A. So of course I'm pissed about being treated like a tire kicker, I don't go back until last summer when it's time for the 400. I walk in and guees what.. Same fricken attitude, "we are the only game in town" I walked out cash in hand cussing up a storm.

Well, new guy in a town 45 min's away from me say's .. come on down.. So I go, Guess what, kissed my *** all day, great price and I bought 3 quad's...

So anyway, now the quad's go back to the local guy for warranty work only...

Guy in service ask's me if I bought them here. Told him no and where they came from and he say's... man I gotta get a job there..

MORAL..

Be cool to your money makers'''

Jackass's..

:macho

06-23-2004, 08:13 AM
my loclal dealers suck for parts and stuff but they are good with buying atvs (wheels motor sports) so for parts oils and chit i go to COUNTRY CYCLES they are the best i have connections so i get everything what it costs them

JDiablo
06-23-2004, 08:53 AM
for the two places i go to one is great,the other one is ehh alright(motorcycle mall is the one where i got my ozark and klx110) they are great people we dealed with the manager direclty and he told us that is we wanted to save some money for like taxes,etc that we had to have a address outside of NJ,in which we did so that was cool as hell,he even remembers us when we went back into the dealership to buy the dirtbike,i had four gator tires there waiting for my dad to sign all the papers for the dirtbike...the manager is like"some new tires for the ozark im guessing" so that shows a good person in general after he remebers what bike you got a lil bit over a year later.......and now bergen honda,well i go in there to order a piston and camshaft some engine work,and he tells my dad straight up that there is no need to try and make a slow engine faster,and that he should come back later here and trade the 300 in for a 400(althgouh i wouldn't have minded,my dad didnt think the same way)but for him saying that that kinda pissed me off,and them him saying that it isn't worth doing motor work,i was telling the guy something and he buzzed me right off and told my dad it just isn't worth it:huh so there goes my motor work...since then i bought most of the parts at motorcylce mall for the ozark and some even for the ex...so it goes to show you,that some dealerships are alot better then others

atvrider12764
06-23-2004, 09:40 AM
motorcycle mall is the worse dealer in the world in my opinion i will not buy anything from them

hanover is bad to for buying bikes or quad but there parts department is good

JDiablo
06-23-2004, 09:45 AM
i've had good expierences with them...what happened with you and them?and im guessing you live in jersey>where at

atvrider12764
06-23-2004, 09:55 AM
well first i want a big thing of 10w 40 oil but they dont have that so they guy said get the 20w 50 and the idiot i am i get it...so i get that and an oil filter and he wanted like 25 bucks for those 2 things......then i want some coolant and i see engine ice and i decide to see how much since i hear alot of good things about it....he wants 40 dollars for the little bottle that i later find out action yamaha sells for 16.95......then i go to return the oil and they dont have anything i want so they wont give me my money and my mom just had such a bad problem with them that me and her will never go there again.....and my problem with hanover sales is that my dads friend wanted a 400ex and they guy wanted 5300 otd for one and we said if he went down 100 dollars wed buy it righ tthen and there but he wouldnt go down so we went to another dealer......im interested in a camo grizzley so i go to the dealer i usualy go to get it for 7200 otd and i go to hanover to see how much they want and i go to the sales man who is sitting there on the phone talking to his friend with his feet up and i asked how much for a camo grizzley otd and he says 8000 and just ignores me....so thats my two experiences with those dealers...but hanovers parts is pretty good

oh and also about motorcyle mall....i went in looking for a 450r and i see one there and the guy says he wants 7200 otd for them becsue they cant keep them on the floors...so i look at it and i see this big smug of oil on the front bumper....i go back 2 weeks later the same bike is there.....i go back 2 months later the same bike there.....another bad thing i experienced is that they had a flyer that said all suzuki models 100 dollars over cost so i said wow maybe ill get a z400 instead becasue of the cheaper price so i ask him about that and he saids 6200 and thats with 100 over cost....so im DONe with motorcycle mall

400exrules
06-23-2004, 11:24 AM
our honda dealer is cool, there always open to give you there opinion and they really have good prices too. Our yamaha dealer is full of jerk offs and they consistently ask for the msrp on all there quads :eek2:

Samson
06-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
they consistently ask for the msrp on all there quads :eek2:

Our Honda dealer wants msrp plus fees. Don't stock parts either.

I order over the internet when I can.

400exrules
06-23-2004, 12:29 PM
My honda dealer wants $4399 tax not included for the 04 400ex, i went by and checked it, they gave me that price a few weeks ago.

If i got a 400ex i would get it from them because they are nice people and they also have some nice riding gear and helmets which i would spend that $300 bonus bucks on :D

Kennethyfz450
06-23-2004, 01:17 PM
T&T has my business for ever when it comes to buying parts.

i told you all i was going to switch oils which i did today i got amsoil 20w50 motorcycle oil and 3 kn oil filters..

the best part about it. i was scared it would start smoking so they gave me some tools and got me to change my oil out front..:D

then when i was done with that, Jimmy rode it up and down the road for me to see if it was smoking or not.. which it didnt.. :cool:

:D :D If it wasnt for exriders i would have never went to t&t to do business.. so i owe a special thanks to exriders:blah:

shouldnt i be considered a patron now since i buy stuff from a sponser of this site???

the only three shops i will ever step foot in agian is abernathy's,tt, adventure sports

kamikaze_rzrbak
06-23-2004, 01:53 PM
i love my dealer, they are a great bunch of guys and we get a discount on everything from buying my bike there:)

hessianmx111
06-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Kennethyfz450
T&T has my business for ever when it comes to buying parts.

i told you all i was going to switch oils which i did today i got amsoil 20w50 motorcycle oil and 3 kn oil filters..

the best part about it. i was scared it would start smoking so they gave me some tools and got me to change my oil out front..:D

then when i was done with that, Jimmy rode it up and down the road for me to see if it was smoking or not.. which it didnt.. :cool:

:D :D If it wasnt for exriders i would have never went to t&t to do business.. so i owe a special thanks to exriders:blah:

shouldnt i be considered a patron now since i buy stuff from a sponser of this site???

the only three shops i will ever step foot in agian is abernathy's,tt, adventure sports
yeah jimmy and his crew are pretty good people my dad knows jimmy and a few of the mechanics pretty good theyre pretty much always willing to help.

Punk'd
06-23-2004, 07:13 PM
Go back there 1 more time but with like 10 friends and tell them all to tell the people who kicked you out that they want a yfz450 or w/e and then you step in and be like nah lets go to honda LOL!! Im evil pure evil!:o :p

440exnacsracer
06-23-2004, 09:53 PM
hehe my dad went to mississippi and bought his eiger 4x4 and paid about 1500 less than here locally and didnt have to pay taxes, well he needed some work done to it and took it to a local suzuki dealer and they turned him in on taxes cause they were made he didnt buy from them. lolol he had to pay $500 and was highly irrate:rolleyes:

400exbiggun
06-24-2004, 08:36 AM
i refuse to take my bikes to my yamaha dealer. My one friend works there and gives me dealer cost on all parts (only reason i still go there):p
But i brought my bike in to have my brand new ricky stator and flywheel installed and they had to cut the backing plate and accidently cut too much and now my brand new stator is kinda ...useless...and ricky wont sell a new plate:confused:

ohhh well thats what i get...pay cheap price get cheap work.

Kennethyfz450
06-24-2004, 09:07 AM
Fun for all motorsports is a joke.. me and a few others, NOT going to mention any names said it was for sale between 250,000-300,000..

It just had a grand opening 2-3 weeks ago.. LOL

My friend went thier to buy a oil filter for his yzf250 and they told him that it doesnt have one..

my friend bought a clutch cable for his blaster their and waited 1hour.. the guy was trying to put it in the computer..
(he now goes to some small shop and C-ville and buys all of his stuff..

alot of stuff goes on their.. alot of people loose money.. i think it sucks. they have a name like FUN FOR ALL !! and ripp people off charging msrp,shipPING!,set up fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they have a raptor for 5400.00 used it has more rust on the bike then pain..:huh
their asking more for their warriors that been put up wet several times than i got out of my 400ex...:o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was really trying tok get along with Fun for all .. just in case i needed any warranty work.. i didnt go in bashing on them when i bought my bike somewhere else cause i figured i might need them later on down the road.. but somehow i got kicked out:eek:
and everytime i been in their since i got my yfz i have bought something... :confused: oh well the funny part is i bet i could go to fun for all today and they may have 3-4 customers..
they wont be around for long... which is funny since they just had a grand opening...