PDA

View Full Version : Bid on my YFZ.......

LaSalleKid
06-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Like I have said in my previous posts, It is one month old, still has a free service left. Five months of warranty still with it (which I doubt you'll need anyway) and two mods, a Dynojet Jet Kit, and a DMC Alien pipe kit. Im running the machine without the airbox lid, and it will flat out haul. For awhile I was thinking about putting a 470cc kit on it, worked on by Mickey Dunlap @ Four Stroke Tech, but I decided I would sell it because LSU sent me a letter two weeks ago saying I needed to pay for the spring semester within the next month. There is nothing at all wrong with this machine. I have GOT to get rid of it soon. Only reply to this if you are a serious bidder. I live in Central Louisiana in a small town called Olla, located in LaSalle parish. My options are open right now and I will drive a distance to meet you. If you want to see pics go to Yamahas website and look at the Limited Edition 04' YFZs. Yes, it looks exactly like that, with no visible mods except for the DMC pipe, which is made out of aircraft aluminum. This is the fastest quad within a 50 mile radius of me in a organized drag race. I am telling you, you will be the happiest person on the block if you buy it. It breaks my heart to see it go after only a month but this is just something I must do to keep pursueing a career in Nursing. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me at anytime. Im always online and I will reply fast. Good luck bidding guys.

416exmx
06-20-2004, 11:20 PM
where do we bid?? is it on ebay or here... i guess i'll start........ $4500.... hey, it's better than nothing...

LaSalleKid
06-20-2004, 11:22 PM
No its not on Ebay because I havent got the pics developed yet. I say again do not bid unless you are serious. 4500.00 ...Next bidder ? And dont do some BS like bid $5 more dollars. at least $100 increments.

busch light
06-21-2004, 12:43 AM
want bids try ebay............your other post said no less then $6k, whats the point bidding :huh

urb'nyouthfilms
06-21-2004, 09:39 AM
when does the bidding end?

LaSalleKid
06-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Last post did say 6,000 but I am deperate. Bidding for my YFZ starts at 5,000. Yall get after it. Bidding ends when I get comfortable with the price its at....

HondaMan222
06-21-2004, 03:36 PM
i'll bid ya the DS or the 416.....