PDA

View Full Version : sus. preload

mxrider666
06-20-2004, 08:05 PM
i was just wandering how to pe-load the suspension.

is it me or is Michelle Reiser like really hot?

TC426EX
06-20-2004, 09:21 PM
You should move this post to the Suspension section... It depends what kind of shocks you have. You wont be able to pre load too much with a Zero Preload setup (imagine that...) but you still can a little. For regular shocks, you just gotta time it and shift your weight down equally on the pegs and bars as you leave the face of the jump and it will spring you up with a little added height. For some jumps right after corners and what not, sometimes you can so it sitting on your seat and kind of pogo over the jump. I dunno, I do it all the time in races, but its a little hard to explain. Its just something you gotta get the feel for and you'll know what I mean. I love preloading on jumps thats why when I got my shocks built I had PEP build me a set of Limited Mass shocks and not the ZPS. They are the same shocks except mine dont have the ZPS spring on it. I find that I can corner about just as fast as the ZPS guys too, so I dont think Ill ever use that setup...

Oh yeah....Michelle Reiser is pretty hot I agree, but dont say that too loud or John Natalie will be knocking at your door..... LOL.