PDA

View Full Version : Team Guilty-Vegas to Reno

Vtr_Racing
06-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Would like to thank all of our sponsors for helping us get this bike ready. We just got a new Honda 450R about 2 1/2 weeks ago and putting it together for this race has been touch and go. Eric from AC Racing has been working his butt off. Thank you Laegers for building us some A Arms on such short notice Cor Hove from Alba Racing as one of our newest sponsors. You guys are great.....Testing is going on as we speak!
Team Guilty 450r (http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adora1995/detail?.dir=/c9a3&.dnm=1414.jpg)

Duncanracer
06-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Vtr_Racing
Would like to thank all of our sponsors for helping us get this bike ready. We just got a new Honda 450R about 2 1/2 weeks ago and putting it together for this race has been touch and go. Eric from AC Racing has been working his butt off. Thank you Laegers for building us some A Arms on such short notice Cor Hove from Alba Racing as one of our newest sponsors. You guys are great.....Testing is going on as we speak!
Team Guilty 450r (http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adora1995/detail?.dir=/c9a3&.dnm=1414.jpg)

people it looks much better with my front shocks on it LOL

i will ahve pics of the Team FUBAR 450r after today.....

3 more days!

Vtr_Racing
06-21-2004, 05:38 PM
Your right Shaun, it sure does!!!!!LOL Team Fubar Rocks :eek2:

Vtr_Racing
06-28-2004, 04:20 PM
The Team Guilty/Alba Racing 450r came accross the finish line in 5th place after 11hrs 36min 16sec of racing. Had some problems at the start and we kept pushing, playing catch up most of the day. Still we are 2nd in points in the Expert Quad class with 2 races to go. Thanks to some great people, David Tounget from Laegers and Cory Hove from Alba. The Kuriyama`s, Todd Johnson, our 3rd rider from Triumph Motorsports and my partner Eric Pealstrom. AC Racing, Sidewinder Sprockets, IMS, Flow Exhaust, Winex Helmets. Also Eric from Elka Shocks, he beamed those shocks to us overnight! Thanks for all the help on such short notice on this bike!!!