PDA

View Full Version : First problem with 450r

WhiteBros400ex
06-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Well today i was riddign all day on these little jumps and trails in my friends back yard and it was fun and all good. And he went down the side of the road to go to his house to fix his seat cover and when i pulled onto the road my quad was hopping all over the place. SO i pulled up next to him and checked it out, i wasnt sure if it was my axle or not but after taking off my bead locks and putting the brand new stockers back on it still wobbled and asi looked closer i could see that was axle was bent. Not to bad but bad enough to need a new one.

I put a post up in the wanted section about wanted a used/new after market axle, so if u read this and not that post and u have one let me know asap.

WOracing
06-21-2004, 04:30 PM
:huh tell me if im wrong but i thought u said "little" jumps:D do you do any other jumps that would affect your axle because i have flat landed many good sized jumps and mine is fine. or did you happen to knick a tree or something while trail riding? you musy have noticed it bend before from some type of impact....am i wrong?:)

WhiteBros400ex
06-21-2004, 08:35 PM
I cased it one time but it is not a big high landing and i think that might have weakend it if not bent it and i didnt notice it until i over shot it really far and landed on the back end.

Hammer trx450r
06-21-2004, 08:48 PM
i have one if ya need it still

WhiteBros400ex
06-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
i have one if ya need it still

Hey man i sent ya a PM.