View Full Version : Winchester Bay/Umpqua Dunes

InsAyneROostin
06-19-2004, 04:55 AM
Anyone gonna be there this weekend? Me n dad are headin down there on sat afternoon, gonna catch a few hours of riding. If any people wanna hook up or somethin I'll be wearing my EXRiders shirt and bright blue Fox hat. We'll be in a two-tone silver /gray dodge van, with a 400EX and an old ATC200S . we'll have a bright red fold-down trailer. Take a break from florence and meet up at the REAL dunes :blah: we'll be in Umpqua Dunes #3 parking lot.

InsAyneROostin
06-21-2004, 08:13 PM
I have some vids from this weekend! If anyone wants a look-see let me know and toss me your email address! Later.

HondaMan222
06-22-2004, 02:02 PM
fun weekend, to bad i didn't meet you, there was a street bike motor rappy, it was slow, cuz he had a old 750 yamaha motor, he said he had a something 900rr motor that was 130 horse he was going to put in it. it had a hand made frame, very nice work!!

InsAyneROostin
06-22-2004, 02:38 PM
That rappy was pretty sick, despite it having an old, worn-out yammy in it. It is too bad that I didn't get to meet you. We're heading down next month if you wanna meet up and ride. I'll send a PM to you when we're gettin ready to head out. Peace.