PDA

View Full Version : Where best price for Works Shocks?

07-26-2001, 10:56 PM
I'm looking to get some works shocks with triple rate spring with remote reservoirs before Nov. Works recently raised their price $30.00. Does anyone know the cheapest/reliable place to order from based on personal experience? I can order directly from Works but I have seen lower prices advertised by some other merchants in Dirtwheels. Thanks for any help with this matter.

07-27-2001, 11:25 AM
I ordered mine from Quad Central, but that was a couple of years ago. At the time I compared prices among five or six different venders and Quad Central seemed to be the cheapest (but only by a few bucks). Anyway, I can't even remember where I found their advertisment, probably in Dirtwheels. Sorry I can't be of more help.

07-27-2001, 12:07 PM
Definately check out http://www.Hy-tech-atv.com
I don't know about the ones with rezzies, but the ones w/o are only 295. Thats $40 under MSRP. You have to call to get the prices. They are the cheapest I have found on everything.

skull
07-29-2001, 04:31 AM
I got mine at shoc connection (http://www.shocconnection.com). $289 plus shipping for works dual rate steelers (front).

07-29-2001, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the information everyone, I will do some comparison shopping with the places you recommended. I hope to have the shocks by 9/1.

Stevo
07-29-2001, 05:15 PM
Thanx hylton400ex. I was gonna buy some kind of front shock and that's a good price for works!!:blah

stocktires
07-29-2001, 08:06 PM
LRD sells em for $450, they'd probably go cheaper.

07-31-2001, 06:27 PM
Well I took Hylton's advice and ordered them from Hytech. I ordered the triple rate steelers with chrome bodies with reservoirs with all black springs for under $460. I got lucky because the guy helping me on the phone forgot to charge me for the chrome upgrade. The price should have been $485. I think even at the higher price I would have gotten them. Hytech said they should be here in about 2 weeks. Now I'm going out in the garage to install the EZ pull clutch perch/lever and brake block off plate. thanks for the advice guys.