PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished project, check it out

boogiechile
06-18-2004, 11:29 PM
Posted this in some other forums but thought I would put it here too.

I know its just a Mojave but check it out. I just like them and they make good racers. I made most of the components myself like a arms and swing arm and steering stem and stuff because they are hard to find for a mojave and I can't afford those prices anyway. I built the engine with a CWR big bore and port job, 380 lift cam, high rev springs, oversize valves, hardened rockers, lightened flywheel, klr cdi unit, supertrapp exhaust, FCR 37mm carb, my custom air intake system, modified shift pawl, and more.

suspension is my design and has enormous travel up frt and in the rear. 400ex spindles, brakes up frt with RPM frt hubs in the mail (will be on Monday night) a arms are +7+2 and the swing arm is +2.75. The frame is also highly modded, changing the whole frt geometry. This is the second mo i have built check it out in the "supermojave" albums in the link below. Jjust go to the last album if all you want to see is the finished product. the others show construction.

Greenestreak Racing Projects (http://www.picturetrail.com/mojaveaddict)

diesel-mech
06-19-2004, 08:27 PM
I've been following your build up on kawieriders, That quad is great. Have you tested the suspension yet? Let me know how it works.;)

Pappy
06-19-2004, 08:54 PM
awesome quad!

boogiechile
06-19-2004, 09:17 PM
thanks guys.

oldpred
06-19-2004, 10:57 PM
sup dude..........never tougth a mohave could look so damn fineeeeeeee..............good job dude:) :)