PDA

View Full Version : Rev Box

iaboy30
06-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Just got a HMF slip-on and now reach high RPM's way to fast. I hear that GT Thunder and TC Racing have the best rev boxes that won't hurt my starting. Whats the prices and a website to check them out?

TC426EX
06-18-2004, 04:34 PM
TC's website isnt finished and GT Thunder has one that works. Im not sure of the address of the site but im sure it can be found by doing a google search or something. Either one would be a good choice but I can only speak for the TC one since that is what I use. I( absolutely love it and would never ride without it.

440EXkid
06-19-2004, 12:25 PM
dont waste good money on a rev box. yes some have adjustable holeshots which are desireable but modify the stock rev box for unlitimitted reving is much cheaper and easier

Giz400ex
06-20-2004, 06:55 PM
The thing with the starting probs is that your battery needs to be fully charged!! If you have a batt thats fully charged then you'll have no problem starting. This winter I bought the Sparks box and installed it and the quad didn't want to start:( So I bought a new batt and it fires right up! I believe the kicker is to all these aftermarket boxes is the batt.

Quadzilla
06-20-2004, 07:09 PM
The Sparks box has starting issues like the White Bros and most others. The GT Thunder and TC Racing don't have these issues. The difference is that GT and TC don't use an XR250 CDI like Sparks, WB and everyone else do...

Spikers400
06-20-2004, 07:26 PM
imo, dont get a rev box yet. Have u ridden quads with sum engine mods? Even mine with light engine mods is quite a bit quicker then a stock. Id say do sum engine work and get a lot more power for a few more dollars. Then later on get a revbox. Thats what i plan.