PDA

View Full Version : Another Beheading!!!

400exrules
06-18-2004, 12:01 PM
I just saw on the news like 5 minutes ago that 49 year old Paul Johnson from New Jersey was murdered. Not sure when it was, but it wasnt long ago. They said he was and Engineer for some company and Al-Quida had kidnapped him. They made a video of the beheading just like Nick Berg. :( :mad:

Juggalo
06-18-2004, 12:09 PM
****in *******s! :mad:

wilkin250r
06-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Will the world be up in arms?

I don't think this one will get as much attention. Nick Berg was sensationalized by the media because of the prison abuse scandal, and the media wanted to paint a bad picture of us over there. Like Nick Berg's beheading was"our" fault.

The media can't claim that this beheading is our fault. It doesn't make us look bad, so they won't sensationalize it as much.

PHAT400
06-18-2004, 12:10 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-06-18-saudi-search_x.htm

batgeek
06-18-2004, 12:12 PM
like anyone thought this crap was going to end?

propaganda....they want you to get pissed.

wilkin250r
06-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

propaganda....they want you to get pissed.

I don't think so. The last thing the left-wing media wants is to anger people about an unprovoked attack, because they will rally around Bush and the pro-war crowd, and demand more military action. A pro-war emotional response will ensure Bush gets re-elected.

batgeek
06-18-2004, 12:29 PM
it's not the left-wing media that wants to piss you off.

Berry
06-18-2004, 01:08 PM
i say someone make a big group and get lots of people who are pissed at the iraq's to go over there and murder every one of those idiots!

if our troops dont do somthing about it no one will!

kamikazee400ex
06-18-2004, 01:33 PM
pull out all of our troops and drop one big bomb. end all this bull ****. to much of american blood has been shed its time we start showing them *******s that we are a dominant super power. blow them all up and let god sort em out.

Pvt. Maggot
06-18-2004, 01:34 PM
i say we just send jumbo over there..:o :p

kamikaze_rzrbak
06-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
he'll flame them to death, or they will get really annoyed and leave:devil:

06-18-2004, 01:49 PM
yup guy was from around my area im tellin ya im sick a dis chit now drop the A bomb on those %$#@!& sand fleas:mad:

Willfulone
06-18-2004, 02:14 PM

Ahh, and we can't even say what needs to be said/done...

Yeah, Im frosted

Peace
(and I mean it)
Willfulone

4wheelboy
06-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by kamikazee400ex
pull out all of our troops and drop one big bomb. end all this bull ****. to much of american blood has been shed its time we start showing them *******s that we are a dominant super power. blow them all up and let god sort em out.

dude im with this **** going too far:mad:

MOFO
06-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

The media can't claim that this beheading is our fault. It doesn't make us look bad, so they won't sensationalize it as much.

BINGO!

wizo
06-18-2004, 02:40 PM
What is really sad is that Mr. Johnson's son lives right down the road from me here in Port St. John Florida. Our town is deffinatly mourning the loss and doing everything we can to help the family.

wilkin250r
06-18-2004, 02:58 PM
It's tragic, I don't wish to detract from that, but I have a news flash for everybody.

IRAQ IS AT WAR, AND MANY OF THEM DON'T LIKE US. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEAD, DON'T GO TO IRAQ.

WhiteBros400ex
06-18-2004, 03:21 PM
I say we round up all the towel heads around here and behead them:mad:

jb500ex
06-18-2004, 03:42 PM
for all you BUSH SUPPORTERS he is doing a great job. can anyone tell what the **** are plan is. thank god we only have a 1/2 a year left off him. and don't say this isn't his fault because it is.

Atreyu
06-18-2004, 03:42 PM
IRAQ IS AT WAR, AND MANY OF THEM DON'T LIKE US. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEAD, DON'T GO TO IRAQ.

I think if you go to Iraq..you've already lost your head. Who wants to go to that *****hole unless your military personel.

Samson
06-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
for all you BUSH SUPPORTERS he is doing a great job. can anyone tell what the **** are plan is. thank god we only have a 1/2 a year left off him. and don't say this isn't his fault because it is.

Muslim extremists believe they are in a holy war (Jihad) against non-muslim nations. It does not take much to set them off and they see the US (among others) as their enemy. This type of behavior is not going to stop regardless of who our president is.

Hey, if you believed if you die on behalf of Allah in battle that you get to go to paradise and have sex with as many voluptuous virgin women as you want.....:huh .....why not? I might stir up a holy war too! :D

TC426EX
06-18-2004, 04:51 PM
I cant say what I really want to...... Its funny that the news and the world gets all flamed when we do a couple humiliating things to some prisoners of war but they really dont care too much about americans being maimed and murdered by these mother****ing ****heads!!! HHMMMM lets see, we put underwear on their heads and the CUT ours off, I wonder whats worse. The news will cover the **** out of the prison scandal, even to this day,but by monday they wont have anything about the beheading anymore. Ill tell you what the problem is, its the dam liberals and ACLU in this coiuntry. They want us to give rights and lawyers to those pieces of walking trash in guantanimo bay who are TERRORISTS. We cant just go in and carpet bomb the area because now wars have to be fought so particularly to watch out who you possibly could offend. I got news for ya, THIS IS A ****ING WAR, and in a war, people die. If one civilian dies its a BIG deal, and it shouldnt be. If the liberals of today were around in the '30's and '40's we would have never won WWII!!! It was like "ok we got a problem with the germans in london, just send 500 B52's and level the place" And they bombed EVERYTHING. Every building was destroyed. Just fly in a line and drop bombs straight down for miles. Now it would be like, dont go there and do that there are civilians!! Who cares, its not like I dont respect life, but this stuff has got to end. We should be able to carpet bomb especially today. The enemy over there now ISNT wearing a UNIFORM. The bad guys look like the good guys and vice versa. Thats why so many soldiers die, because they all look alike, some shake your hand and some blow up a car while youre next to it. The rules are uneven. We are prohibited from flexing our true military muscle for fear of creating some uproar and they just behead people, blow them up, and are ruthless as hell and that is how you need to be in a war. In a war you punish the enemy and damage and shock them so bad that it beats them into submission and they are forced to surrender. We are prohibited from doing that now because we have to tiptoe in battle. If they really wanted to do it right from the beginning they should have called me and I would have REALLY showed them what SHOCK AND AWE was all about!!!

CEET400ex
06-18-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I think if you go to Iraq..you've already lost your head. Who wants to go to that *****hole unless your military personel.

The same people that wanna make $100,000 a year if they work there.:eek2:

CEET400ex
06-18-2004, 05:09 PM
Couldn't have said it better TC426EX ;)

batgeek
06-18-2004, 05:17 PM
ummm guys....the reason things like that can't happen....and why we are critisized for the prison stuff is because we present ourselves as being above that.

it's not the liberals. it's because we, as Americans, are supposed to be better than that.

so getting all foamy at the mouth and demanding reparitions equivilent to what they are doing, just lowers us to their level.

Tommy 17
06-18-2004, 05:17 PM
TC well said...

i have a feelin the car bombs and suicide bombs are goin to start in america very soon... its only a matter of time...

batgeek
06-18-2004, 05:19 PM
actually Tommy, i see racial incidents involving innocent Americans of middle eastern decent, happening first.

isn't that nice.

NTPracing22
06-18-2004, 05:20 PM
the 'general contractors' need to get thier *** out of there, i know after the first beheading i'd be on the first flight out!

06-18-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i have a feelin the car bombs and suicide bombs are goin to start in america very soon... its only a matter of time... the time traveler johnritor said this wouldnt happen here in the US...thats just what he said..i dont believe it & I cant prove it. & if think if we carpet bombed iraq...wed have so many nukes on us from other countries I bet we would all die

batgeek
06-18-2004, 05:52 PM
seriously, you think anyone has the nuts to nuke us while Bush Jr is in office? sh*t, even the French aren't that stupid.

please think before you post, thanks.

06-18-2004, 05:54 PM
seriously, you think anyone has the nuts to muke us while Bush Jr is in office? sh*t, even the French aren't that stupid.

:p yah ur right

Cody_300ex
06-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot

I'll second that! :o

06-18-2004, 06:01 PM
i can do race reports or something when I try to run on foot through the streets....

Tommy 17
06-18-2004, 06:10 PM
actually Tommy, i see racial incidents involving innocent Americans of middle eastern decent, happening first.

isn't that nice.

i do see that coming also... but i know everytime i see someone of the mid east culture i think to myself if they are good or bad...

Giz400ex
06-18-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm not proud to see it but if anybody is interested in getting more pissed off:mad: CJ has pics of the latest beheading. This has to stop now!!! This has gone waaayyyyy to far and its not gonna get any better unless we leave. I didn't want to leave the actual add for CJ because of the young ones on here.

F-16Guy
06-18-2004, 08:01 PM
...so getting all foamy at the mouth and demanding reparitions equivilent to what they are doing, just lowers us to their level.
That's exactly where we need to be if we want to win this thing. I take that back; we need to be 10x worse! This is a cultural and religious war being waged from both sides, whether the American people realize it or not. What we are doing over there is trying to nip this thing in the bud. Obviously these radicals don't have the resources or support to conquer us directly now, but how much time do you think we should give them to prepare? Every new little piddley region they gain political and military control of only bolsters their capability. Iraq is only the next step from Afghanistan; there will be more if we intend to regain stability in the international community. Try to imagine a day when the military aircraft flying over our heads aren't ours; it's a very scary thing.

batgeek
06-18-2004, 08:09 PM
i have said before, getting involved over there needed to be a 150% or 0% effort.

we went in, "stabilized the country" and are now in the process of handing it back over. since we came in half-assed, we are not in the position to escalate anything. it's too late, we need to wash our hands of this debaucle. no more Americans, military or civilian, need to die over there.

F-16Guy
06-18-2004, 10:42 PM
i have said before, getting involved over there needed to be a 150% or 0% effort.

we went in, "stabilized the country" and are now in the process of handing it back over. since we came in half-assed, we are not in the position to escalate anything. it's too late, we need to wash our hands of this debaucle. no more Americans, military or civilian, need to die over there.
This war has nothing to do with Iraq, specifically. If we pull out now, we'll be the only ones that stop fighting. Toppling Saadam's regime was long overdue, but was, IMO, just an excuse to get in and fight the extremist terrorists where they live. I, for one, would rather take the battle to them than wait for the battle to come to us. Ultimately, either their culture will prevail or ours, and we are in the process of seeing who will win.

hessianmx111
06-18-2004, 10:55 PM
I personally cant understand how anybody expects us to win this war on terrorism, i mean there is always going to be somebody who will be brainwashed into thinking that shedding the blood of the innocent will get him into heaven with endless virgins waiting for him:rolleyes: , i i think we should have never went over to iraq it just started a bunch of bull**** for no good reason, i mean we have Sadam now and what good has it done? I understand that we cant just pull out but it seems like the best idea but the next best thing in my opinion would be to get bush out of office and have somebody new in there but kerry doesnt seem too great either:rolleyes: oh well who knows what the best thing to do is? not me:rolleyes:

400exrules
06-18-2004, 10:58 PM
i dont understand why they can just kill innocent americans over there trying to help them...

I wonder what would happen if everytime WE saw an ethnic or towel head a**hole in america, we killed them and sent a video to the iraqi douche bags. Why of course the whole world would come down on you...but its ok if they do it over in iraq, even though we have thousands of troops over there, they still cannot be controlled. I think its time to stoppin p*ssy footin around and tryin to worry about americas reputation and just end this sh*t. Either end the bullsh*t now, or call EVERY american over there home right now. We could always sit back and watch them all kill each other.

batgeek
06-18-2004, 10:59 PM
exactly why i said 150% or nothing.

take it, or don't mess around in there at all...

we leave and what happens? we all know that outcome, it's been happening since people started walking around over there. and a waste of American lives.

we stay and what happens? we destabilize the region, pile on hostilities from other middle eastern countries, the French crying more...and general world dissapproval.

going there was a loose/loose situation from the get go. though i do agree with you about removing Hussein. maybe the only "good thing" that happened. though it does offer up more headache. :(

toby400ex
06-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Dirty fulkin sand nickers:mad:

Urpoisonddream
06-19-2004, 02:12 AM
"Dirty fulkin sand nickers"

LOL man that was great! and its soOo true... What pisses me off though are the dang freakin crazy protesters trying to get bush to..."STOP THE WAR! STOP THE WAR!" Now in my oppinion Bush maybe somewhat of a horrible president but Oh yeah great idea. Lets all just sit back and let the other crazies take over and watch everyone die! They'll bomb more towers and behead some more innocent people. No big deal right?...? WRONG!! They need to be stoped right away. No offence to anyone at all but I think they should sent more troops out...those pratriotic-go getter types. I think that if those people are willing to risk their lives for our country then they should be more than welcome to. They started this BS. and we should finish it! We need to show those SOB's that we can do just as much damage as them if not more. We'll leave them just one big sand hole. Who's with me!?

NTPracing22
06-19-2004, 06:17 AM
we have done good things over there. The rate of kids in school has gone up dramaticly. People are getting jobs to pay for food, theres a hole list of things' we've changed. But the one thing we'll never change is things they believe, and because of that there will always be terrorism

PHAT400
06-19-2004, 07:26 AM
It's tragic, I don't wish to detract from that, but I have a news flash for everybody.

SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR ME..
:macho