PDA

View Full Version : 89 350R powervalve Very Trick

tbrink
06-18-2004, 07:45 AM
This is a 89 R with tons of mods. It has leager a-arms +2 and a CAFT silvervein swingarm,lobo chrome steering stem with antivibe tag t2 cr bars, pep steering stabilizer,and the frame was professionally gusseted and renforced. The motor is in great shape, it is a Pro X 350 powervalve cylinder that is ported and polished. The bottom end has all new bearings
and seals +new shifter shaft 2nd and 3rd gear, hinson basket honda plates cr springs fmf ramvalve. This motor has 2 races on it It has a 39 mm Kehein Carb, uni filter, lrd big bore pipe and silencer, durablue adjustable strut 18" turftamers on beadlocks rikens on douglas 190 rims on front tires grooved,front and rear AC push bar grab bar, AC pro peg nerfs all new frame bolts and chassis bolts. It has a custom axis shock on the rear tcs triple rate zero preload on the front. Every brg and seal on on machine replaced in 01 new 89 seat foam. It also has omf radiator shrouds also omf seat latch kit and steel braided brake lines front+rear.
It also has a +4 lonestar axle and a set of new chain and sprockets. It has black maier race plastic with a carbon fiber nose. If you have any ?'s or want more info email me at brink_7@hotmail.com or call 641-891-5216 I'm asking 6800 obo i must sell !! also has a high rev box (lrd) and many other misc. part and little trick ones that i have forgotten about