PDA

View Full Version : biggest truck

kicken250x
06-17-2004, 08:56 PM
my mom told me when i get a good job that she would cosign for me a new car. i want to get the biggest redneck truck ever like...a big *** f-3 with stupid redneck stuff all over it! just because i can...whats the biggest truck i can get? bigger than a f-3 and a stupid taho (aka hummer H2) put together. thanks a lot! later

Syrus
06-17-2004, 09:02 PM
I got 2 questions for you..

1) How old are you ?
2) Is your mother loaded ? and possibly single at the momment ? :D

LTandRaptorider
06-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
I got 2 questions for you..

1) How old are you ?
2) Is your mother loaded ? and possibly single at the momment ? :D

LMAO!!! :D 2 good questions!

kicken250x
06-17-2004, 09:32 PM
im almost 17 and the reason she said she would is because i would be like 19 when i got it and wouldnt be able to unless some1 cosigned. no, she isnt loaded...actually we just barely get along, i have to pay for most of the wheeler stuff. she told me that she would sign for it but i have to pay for everything. and actually she is single haha

kicken250x
06-17-2004, 09:47 PM
oh...she said she would do it because most of my family (her, my dad, my bro, my maw maw along with a few others) didnt finish high school (tho my dad and bro still have good jobs, my dad is the manager of an ABC supply store(not aint berthas country store they sell building supplys) and my bro is the manager of a local rim shop) and she wants me to do something with my life because she has seen what i can do with cars. ive been in auto body and auto mechanics at school for 2 years and they havent taught me much i didnt know befor i went in. she knows i can go far with it i guess she wanted to help me do something even tho it isnt much still...its my mom haha

Syrus
06-17-2004, 10:07 PM
No offence pal, but by 19 if ur going to get a co-sign for a brand new truck, ur better off starting with something used, im 17 also, and buying something new u just wont be able to afford when ur that age, insurance, collage, booze, girl, possibly rent, there gonna be so much u gotta pay for if your going to be working. Best thing is get your mom to co-sign for a loan from the bank, and buy yourself a nice used car, or truck, and do it up the way you want it.

You can buy mid 90's cars for very cheap, and dump some cash into them and have them imports looking really good, but if u have a different plan in life than I do, and u think ur going to have the money to pay for it all, by all means do it. Just make sure u plan everything out carefully. Once u get into co-signing and stuff like that, u cant get back out of it, and if you dont have the money to pay for it, they will suck ur moms bank dry :P