PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Dad!!! Happy fathers day early

LilQJ
06-17-2004, 01:53 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to my dad this year for all he does for me and my brother so we can take nice trps and race our mini quads.He works alot and works very hard . my mom and dad are going on vacation this year for fathers day so i wont be able to see him this year:( so Happy fathers day dad.We love you;) Kelsey and Brandon

JDiablo
06-17-2004, 01:59 PM
yea that sounds nice of you to say....i guess its ok to do it now to i guess....i just wanna say happy fathers day to my dad too:macho ,and for puttin up with all my bullcrap:D thanks dad:p

Tommy 17
06-17-2004, 01:59 PM
such nice lil kids...

QJ i think they both deserve some mods for this kind act:devil:

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Sis....That was a VERY nice thing to say about your Dad....Maybe we done something right with you two..;) Ill make sure Dad reads this......:)

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
such nice lil kids...

QJ i think they both deserve some mods for this kind act:devil: hahaha....:p well I did just order her a new set of rims and tires for the rear a Damper and bumper for here mini today....does that count!!!:eek2:

cdalejef
06-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Ahhh thanks sweetie! :D

LilQJ
06-17-2004, 02:37 PM
dads are great!! and when it comes to boys.I will never have a boyfrined if dad has any say in it.!!hahaha:p

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ
dads are great!! and when it comes to boys.I will never have a boyfrined if dad has any say in it.!!hahaha:p LMAO!!!!!:p I agree with ya !!! They will have to get by Dads gun sitting in the corner first........:eek2:

cdalejef
06-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!!!!:p I agree with ya !!! They will have to get by Dads gun sitting in the corner first........:eek2: :eek:

Lil - Braff
06-17-2004, 03:37 PM
LMAO!!!!!:p I agree with ya !!! They will have to get by Dads gun sitting in the corner first........:eek2:

I'm sure they'd find a way! lol LILQJ.... don't worry... I'm sure your dad will let ya have a boyfriend once ya find one that rides. lol

I gotta say thanks to my daddy too!! He works on my quad every time after I break it (which is quite a bit) and even when I don't break it he'll work on it. He takes me to all my races and puts up with me all the time. Happy Father's day Daddy!!

Happy father's day to all of the other dad's out there as well!

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
I'm sure they'd find a way! lol LILQJ.... don't worry... I'm sure your dad will let ya have a boyfriend once ya find one that rides. lol

I gotta say thanks to my daddy too!! He works on my quad every time after I break it (which is quite a bit) and even when I don't break it he'll work on it. He takes me to all my races and puts up with me all the time. Happy Father's day Daddy!!

Happy father's day to all of the other dad's out there as well! LOL.....he will let her have one..........

When shes 40.......:p Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on the site...;)

PHAT400
06-17-2004, 05:30 PM
LMAO!!!!!:p I agree with ya !!! They will have to get by Dads gun sitting in the corner first........:eek2:

OK.. no talk of boyfriends..

we did this for my buddy's daughter on her first date.

All the guy's got together and waited for this kid to arrive, we asked Gina to have him come a little early so he could meet the family. Well, we were all waiting, (me the God-father, her uncle Jay and papa Fred) we had a shovel with us. After the introductions Adam (Gina's dad) say's let me tell you something boy, this girl you are taking out is the Brightest star in this horrible, miserable place we call life. She warm's my heart with the hug's and "I love you daddy". I will love her and protect her until the end of my day's on this earth and when I am gone there will be someone else to watch over her. Now I know that you will have nothing but the ut-most respect fo her and her family and that you will NEVER do anything tio cause her little heart to break..... Right?

Good, now that we undertand each other, I have a gift for you....

Take this shovel and come around back, I would like you t dig this whole for me, I need it about.......... how tall are you?... 6 '.. ok... I need this whole about 6'long and at least 6' deep...

I think you know where I'm going with this..

Have a nice evening...

I thought that kid was gonna poop hispant's on the spot.

We laughed a little but were quite serious... He's a good kid and we know it, but we could'nt resist...

Watch them girlies..

lol
06-17-2004, 05:48 PM
hahahah tht story is great phat......... thnks to my dad too who just last sunday drove 4 hours back and forth to pick up my new 400! not just thnks for the 8 hours od driving, but for everything he does:)

Lil - Braff
06-17-2004, 06:15 PM
QJ... that sounds to much like my dad! lol

Phat400... that is just mean!! If my dad ever did that to me...:grr: Poor guy tho! lol

redroost85
06-17-2004, 06:19 PM
QJ, sounds like your kids got their heads screwed on straight....definitely the minority in today's society. I'm sure you and the Mr. are quite proud.:) Now about those mods....:devil:

I'll give a shout out to to my ole man....thanks for putting up with all my racing and daily bullchit......I have learned a lot of patience from you. Thanks Pop!:)

trick450r
06-17-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
OK.. no talk of boyfriends..

we did this for my buddy's daughter on her first date.

All the guy's got together and waited for this kid to arrive, we asked Gina to have him come a little early so he could meet the family. Well, we were all waiting, (me the God-father, her uncle Jay and papa Fred) we had a shovel with us. After the introductions Adam (Gina's dad) say's let me tell you something boy, this girl you are taking out is the Brightest star in this horrible, miserable place we call life. She warm's my heart with the hug's and "I love you daddy". I will love her and protect her until the end of my day's on this earth and when I am gone there will be someone else to watch over her. Now I know that you will have nothing but the ut-most respect fo her and her family and that you will NEVER do anything tio cause her little heart to break..... Right?

Good, now that we undertand each other, I have a gift for you....

Take this shovel and come around back, I would like you t dig this whole for me, I need it about.......... how tall are you?... 6 '.. ok... I need this whole about 6'long and at least 6' deep...

I think you know where I'm going with this..

Have a nice evening...

I thought that kid was gonna poop hispant's on the spot.

We laughed a little but were quite serious... He's a good kid and we know it, but we could'nt resist...

Watch them girlies..

When my cousin went to prom my dad and me and my uncle sat outside and my uncle was holding his ak-47 (hes a federal arms dealer) and he was talking to the kid and said some things and then he was like if you break her heart i might send you out to resest my targets and not let you come back...you know what im saying boy i think my sites are off dont you?? funniest thing in the world guys i was laughing my *** off but the thing about my uncle that scared me is the fact that he looked deathly serious!:blah: literally

Tommy 17
06-17-2004, 07:35 PM
true story that happened to me...

this girl i was dating it was the 1st time i could drive a car... just turned 16 got my liscense and i was takin the girl to the winterball (big formal school dance) so i went to pick her up... i never knew this but her dad was my stock broker:eek2: she was still gettin ready and he walks up to me and goes...

"see i dunno if ur mom ever told u this but i control all ur stocks, if u take her anywhere else but the palace to eat and to the dance and i will know if u take her anywhere else bc i have everyone watching, u will loose all ur money... i'll make bad investments:eek2: "

lets just say i went to the palace to eat and to the dance and no where else... we couldn't go where we really were going:mad:

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
QJ... that sounds to much like my dad! lol

Phat400... that is just mean!! If my dad ever did that to me...:grr: Poor guy tho! lol He is not liking them growing up!!!:p

ID-YFZracer-BE
06-22-2004, 10:27 PM
i dont think my dad will see this but. here goes. dad i know this is late but thatnks for everything. you really help me out. i know i give u alot of bs and sometimes complain, i still love you and will allways be gratful to be ur son. keep up the good work and keep makin my day.
Bryan

Foxyangel0425
06-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ
dads are great!! and when it comes to boys.I will never have a boyfrined if dad has any say in it.!!hahaha:p

.....its very hard on a daddy to see his little girl all grown up & dating boys. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ruinkai/biggrinangelA.gif They like keep them little as long as possible. Just make sure when u bring your boyfriend home for the first time hide the guns (LOL) http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/ruinkai/biglaugha.gif

QuadJunkies
06-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ID-YFZracer-BE
i dont think my dad will see this but. here goes. dad i know this is late but thatnks for everything. you really help me out. i know i give u alot of bs and sometimes complain, i still love you and will allways be gratful to be ur son. keep up the good work and keep makin my day.
Bryan

Bryan~~~ That has to be the nicest thing I have seen posted here on the site.....;)

ID-YFZracer-BE
06-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Bryan~~~ That has to be the nicest thing I have seen posted here on the site.....;)

thanx i dont think he'll ever find it