PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy mx clothing?

ProConcept
06-17-2004, 09:12 AM
I recently have been looking at clothing packages (pants, jersey, and gloves) online but would like to know whats the best site to buy it at. Ive been looking on gmo1.com lately. Also in your opinion whats the best mx clothing to buy? Ive been looking at the newest thor core clothing. Is that pretty good?

Doibugu2
06-17-2004, 09:14 AM
go to ebay and buy the stuff there. It's about 1/2 the cost and most of it is all brand new. Of course most of it is all last years stuff but who pays attention to that.

mxdave28
06-17-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by ProConcept
I recently have been looking at clothing packages (pants, jersey, and gloves) online but would like to know whats the best site to buy it at. Ive been looking on gmo1.com lately. Also in your opinion whats the best mx clothing to buy? Ive been looking at the newest thor core clothing. Is that pretty good?

Your answer is here my Brotha...
http://www.mxsouth.com/cotoc.htm
i have bought many sets of gear through them in their closeout section at hella deals. that link is a direct link to the closeout section but you could always check out their entire site at www.mxsouth.com they are really good people and i ahve never had any troubles with them good luck!!

Berry
06-17-2004, 10:42 AM
www.foxracing.com and go to sales i think. they always have leftover gear and they sell it very very cheap. i bought some 80$ pants for 60$!

06-17-2004, 10:49 AM
ebay

stiffy
06-17-2004, 12:13 PM
My favorite is www.rockymountainatv.com they have a scratch and dent section and a closeout section.

JRDrider22
06-17-2004, 12:19 PM
by us a local sponser of ours JRD. some guy came in and didnt know what color he wanted so he got 6 different color jerseys and pants. wow talk bout some coin

Tommy 17
06-17-2004, 01:33 PM
www.bobscycle.com

by far the cheapest place to buy ANYYYYYYY gear... i've never even seen anyone close to the prices at bobs...

TORO1968
06-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
www.bobscycle.com

by far the cheapest place to buy ANYYYYYYY gear... i've never even seen anyone close to the prices at bobs...

I get most of my stuff from Bob's as well...great prices and service! :)

-Jordan